WHERES MY PRODUCT ?
2768 47 2016-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI, Why do you take money for items that you do not have?

Does this make sense to you?????

Nothing happens until 'payment has been confirmed', so you take people's money in full, knowing you do not have stock for them. How is this legitimate?
For days, DJI representatives have been on this forum trotting out that lame old excuse, the X5 adaptor is 'out of stock owing to high demand, yet the site still sells them, claiming shipment after 7-10 days.

Should items not immediately display 'OUT OF STOCK', if they are out of stock? Silly question really, because how many of us would have actually paid for it there and then if it did?

The X5 adaptor has taken 7 months to arrive, yet you did not anticipate demand? Were the amount of handle kits and X5s  you sold, along with the thousands of complaints on here  about the X5 adaptor taking too long to be available not an indicator?

Why are you NEVER on time for anything? Not a single buyer received their X5 within 1-3 days, no matter the excuses. What's worse - false advertising is what DJI does, systematically.

it was the same with the Ronin-M,  and the Osmo, and the handle kit AND the accessories.

Your way of doing business has a disturbing pattern to it.

Completely unreliable, with staff trained to lie.
2016-5-5
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-5-5 04:44
DJI, Why do you take money for items that you do not have?

Does this make sense to you?????

It's like dealing with a company that's run by the three stooges.
2016-5-5
Use props
ajmeier
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-2 23:48
tedrosenberger, what have you ordered?

My order is 001171025670 from 4-15. When ordered it said 1-3 to ship. Please update on the status.
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

ajmeier Posted at 2016-5-6 01:50
My order is 001171025670 from 4-15. When ordered it said 1-3 to ship. Please update on the status.

ajmeier, Z-Axis is out of stock. We expect to have some inventories next week. Sorry for the waiting time.
2016-5-5
Use props
ajmeier
lvl.1

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-6 11:34
ajmeier, Z-Axis is out of stock. We expect to have some inventories next week. Sorry for the waiti ...

I can appreciate that, but why did you stocking mechanism indicate that it would ship in 1-3 days? In any event, can you assure me that my order will ship in your next batch?
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

ajmeier Posted at 2016-5-6 12:59
I can appreciate that, but why did you stocking mechanism indicate that it would ship in 1-3 days?  ...

I have marked tag on your order and will follow it.
2016-5-5
Use props
ajmeier
lvl.1

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-6 15:20
I have marked tag on your order and will follow it.

Thank you very much.
2016-5-7
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Day 23 since I order with 1 to 3 day shipping????? DJI, would you like me to shut up???? All you have to do is send me what I paid for and I will go away. It's a simple as a stick through a hoop.
2016-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules