RC firmware 1.6.0 lowered my RC output from 24mw to 14mw (Glitch.??.)
18882 251 2016-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286198 ft
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2016-5-7 21:16
Might be worth checking to see if any firmware update or perhaps fresh download......DJI Assist gave ...

DJI Assistant does not work on the P3 I believe..
2016-5-7
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
United States

Mr.buGSy Posted at 2016-5-7 19:44
Hi mdazel,
I apologize, of course you're right. I was just to frustrated with the foggy answers we ...

Mr. Bugsy...

I'm not sure this counts as proof positive (although it is interesting - first because I love the Geo Sat view).  You're showing a difference in distance of about 550 meters (less on flight distance).. I interested in battery numbers (was it exactly the same battery?) ..  Relatively speaking for the amount of power reduction the OP says occurred, I would have expected a lot less distance.  I'm assuming you had clear line of site and another poster said they had an issue more similar to the OP where it was forested.  Interesting post...
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1140725 ft
United States

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-8 00:15
Mr. Bugsy...

I'm not sure this counts as proof positive (although it is interesting - first becau ...

Hello there, my signal was blocked completely ..  do to the amp in play .. in line from RC output to antenna not having the 1ma to trigger passthrough that is why once the amp was out of play I could fly but only 4.5 t0 8 miles depending on altitude and trees or clear LOS .. check the youtube pictures and video data out its long but tells the storry...!!! ;-)  
2016-5-7
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
United States

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-8 09:01
Hello there, my personal RC is the type A because of the hardware video compression chip on the RC  ...

@mdazel...

I really would like to see this test performed on a stock RC vs the helical coil modded one if possible.  I'm familiar with this mod (which I'm sure voids the warranty), but as I understand it, you're eliminating the original omnidirectional antenna with a very directional helical coil pair.  This involves bringing a set of antenna cables out of the RC through the antenna holes and attaching them to the helical coil setup. The directional concept is not dissimilar to a windsurfer (which is a reflected unidirectional signal), the downside of which is that you have an angle within which you and the aircraft must be, with the strongest signal being always pointed at the aircraft.  I know that in theory you're basically externalizing the antenna differently (I've also seen this setup with boosters feeding the helical coils) but this is also not the original design and also introduces additional hardware that "could" come into play.  Again, I think the absolute most compelling argument that could be made would be to show footage of a measurement on stock hardware for both before and after fw upgrades.  To a certain extent otherwise the test results are still open to question (especially given the modded hardware).  I think a video of a test showing the meter a given measured distance from the antenna, centered on the coils (again with old an new fw) would be compelling in support of your claim.  We can't (for pure science reasons) just assume it's so because other pilots are saying one thing or the other.  Science needs to be based on facts, not gut feelings (no offense meant to anyone)...

There does not seem to be ANY logical reason why DJI would keep its public facing employees in the dark on this.  It is far too easy (given the right equipment) to measure and prove one way or another.

P.S.  I've watched your video repeatedly and not sure I'm seeing what your description is trying to describe..

Were you ever able to return the aircraft and controller to previous versions?
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-8 00:33
@mdazel...

I really would like to see this test performed on a stock RC vs the helical coil modded ...

Hello there, read message # 99 and watch the youtube vid .. the issue was in the RC on the RCs board by the # 4 12604873_10208702501987105_2542632977303949646_o.jpg .. the output closest to the edge not in the middle nor the 5.8ghz output in inspire RCs .. message #99 and watch the youtube video for more detail so I don`t repost the same info here...!!! ;-)
12963942_10208897557785772_1344017434211450389_n.jpg 12973077_10208897549825573_7548156460677039083_o.jpg

2016-5-7
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
United States

welldodo Posted at 2016-5-8 08:29
I wouldn't be so quick to say they wouldn't sabotage their market leading product because they alr ...

This much is verifiable as true.  Anyone can google their FCC # and see what their aircraft is on file.  I likewise have a 323 and that power output is listed in the report.
2016-5-7
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
United States

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-8 13:48
Hello there, read message # 99 and watch the youtube vid .. the issue was in the RC on the RCs boar ...

OK..  I'm sorry if I'm being dense.  I've watched the youtube lake view video you posted originally.  I'm looking at these pictures of the insides of a RC..  You say the issue "was" in the RC by the number 4..  Does "was" mean it's fixed?

I'm even more perplexed by the post where Litchi is flying fine further than the DJI GO App...  (smh)..  Just for my own curiosity I'm going to fly a very specific route look for transmission strength along the way, try to downgrade to 1.7/1.5.8 and try the exact same route.. At this point not to try and prove ANYONE right or wrong but for my own sanity.

I've no reason not to trust DJI.. and you sound intelligent in what you're saying, but I still think you could do more in the way for a direct comparison, recorded for all to see (of the actual signal strength) to help bolster your assertions.

The weather is supposed to clear on Monday (But there is also the Mercury transit across the Sun so I may be preoccupied with that).  
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-8 14:13
OK..  I'm sorry if I'm being dense.  I've watched the youtube lake view video you posted originally ...

Hello there, I did not reply to you as fast as others because I needed to pray and reflect a bit on your verbiage .. Paul spoke on three levels .. to communicate with the masses .. I am not a fish and you are not bait .. this thread is for all .. so I am keeping it as such .. so this is what I came up with .. you started your reply to me with an apology for being dense .. no need .. this is not a debate on how nor are we scrutinizing fellow pilots data .. we are in a process of building a partnership with pilots and DJI because it is clear we can do better .. my rule as the OP was basic .. no pointing the finger of blame .. and focus on data exchange .. the data will lead us to the cause .. and I believe it has already .. but we must continue to build the relationship with fellow pilots and DJI because there is some healing to do .. it is clear that the upgrade of firmware 1.6.0 has some glitches and because you have plans to fly and collect data to share and ring in with .. THANK YOU for that .. your plan includes version manipulation back and forth ..
so I was going to ask that you take a look to this thread as well if you have not already because they to have had issue with the recent upgrade and can not get back or down grade .. here is a link for your convenyence http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369
2016-5-8
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Hello there, not the only one .. lets work together to build that partnership with DJI we owe them that much for giving us the great product line we fly with .. just-say-in...!!! ;-)
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369

Please help the pilots in the links above .. continue to build our partnership / relationship with fellow pilots and DJI .. communication is the key to our success .. in my opinion keep it simple ..  exchange data only .. it will lead you to resolve .. do not point the finger of blame .. it will put resolve out of reach for all .. safe flight ...!!! ;-)
2016-5-8
Use props
pete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 630486 ft

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-8 23:47
Hello there, not the only one .. lets work together to build that partnership with DJI we owe them t ...

Completely agree I just want to find a solution. Never had any problems with updates before. I have reset tablet,checked and rebooted everything and still have the same problem. No blame just looking for solutions. I have never crashed or modified any of my equipment. I have flown the same route many times about three quarters of a mile and now I get about 100 feet and app says lost signal do you want to return home
Here is what I am using
I Pad mini 4 IOS 9.3.1
DJI App 2.8.0
Aircraft 1.8.80
RC 1.6.0

I am not sure what is going on with my set up. any help would be appreciated.   
image2.png
2016-5-8
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Hello there, more data to digest on 1.6.0 .. working together for some-kinda-good .. you will have to scroll to the top after you .. click-it .. check-it...!!! ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ ... id=1462727997274940
2016-5-8
Use props
Mr.buGSy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 820712 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-8 07:15
Mr. Bugsy...

I'm not sure this counts as proof positive (although it is interesting - first becaus ...

Hi,

Yes I had clear line of sight. Although the batteries were not the same, they perform equally good, because I bought them all at once. The reason for the distance vs battery level is because I was flying against wind the other day.
2016-5-8
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

Just a point I thought of while driving yesterday...  I was one of the folks that when 2.8 came out had full control of the aircraft from my iPad mini, but didn't have the video signal (not even flying).  I had to do a full factory reset (from iTunes) on the iPad to get the video back (there are a number of post here on that).  I'm "wondering" if in order for the app to get all it's ducks lined up (including perhaps this issue some are seeing - I know sounds more like RC to Aircraft) if doing what I did to fix the no video signal might be a way to see if there is any change for some by doing that.  Just throwing it out there.
2016-5-9
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-9 03:55
Hello there, more data to digest on 1.6.0 .. working together for some-kinda-good .. you will have t ...

This post looks like a mix of no video after app and fw update and possible loss of signal.. The no video after app and fw required (in my case) a full factory reset from iTunes (see my other post) to get it working..  There are numerous posts here regarding that...
2016-5-9
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

pete@clarkcabin Posted at 2016-5-9 01:41
Completely agree I just want to find a solution. Never had any problems with updates before. I have ...

Pete...

See my posts.. Did you reset the mini from iTunes or from within the iPad itself.  Can you try from iTunes and see if it changes anything?
2016-5-9
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

Just an update to all on first flight with everything updated...  P3P, 1.8 on Aircraft, 1.6 on RC  and 2.8 on iPad Mini 2 and no other mods... just straight flight.  Everything performed perfectly.  First flight was 30 to 40 ft up, ran it out two soccer field lengths, turned around increased altitude, some additional flying..  Next ran it out to about 1500 feet going up a hill altitude 300 to 400 feet, no issues..  Returned back at about 200 feet over tree tops..  Opened it up (similar route) to about 3100 feet, again returning home at varying altitudes and maneuvering..  Last flight went out to about 3800 feet over a bank of trees with no issues until the turn around where I wasn't pointed at the aircraft.. got a momentary weak signal but disappeared instantly when I was pointed more at the aircraft..  All in all the aircraft was very responsive.. had video signal throughout every flight without issue.  The "only" thing I thought odd (and will report to DJI) was when I reached max altitude and started to descend the voice came on saying I had reached max altitude even though I was pulling back on the stick..  happened a few times, but didn't impact descent... Maybe I pushed forward for an instant? .. but will monitor...  Aircraft hovered perfectly at varying altitudes and distance from home..

I know this doesn't help those with distance issues but (knock wood) nothing at all with today's flights..  Will make logs available later tonight or tomorrow..  Again, I'm wondering if the fact that I did a complete factory reset on the iPad had anything to do with this... not sure why it would but just throwing it out there.
2016-5-9
Use props
pete
lvl.3

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-9 21:25
Pete...

See my posts.. Did you reset the mini from iTunes or from within the iPad itself.  Can yo ...

I did another reset from I tunes. Still had the some problems. I downloaded Litchi and tried again with the DJI Go App and had disconnect problems. started the Litchi app and had no problems. This got me thinking about the way I started the bird up. I have been starting app then RC then aircraft. But with the Litchi app I started the aircraft then powered on RC then powered on litchi and it worked fine. I thought maybe this might be something
so then I tried with the DJI App
Started aircraft waited 1 minute then turned on RC then waited about 30 seconds then I started up the DJI app I was able to go about a three quarters of a mile then i started to get warnings. This is much better than what it was doing
2016-5-9
Use props
pete
lvl.3

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-9 21:25
Pete...

See my posts.. Did you reset the mini from iTunes or from within the iPad itself.  Can yo ...

I did another reset from I tunes. Still had the some problems. I downloaded Litchi and tried again with the DJI Go App and had disconnect problems. started the Litchi app and had no problems. This got me thinking about the way I started the bird up. I have been starting app then RC then aircraft. But with the Litchi app I started the aircraft then powered on RC then powered on litchi and it worked fine. I thought maybe this might be something
so then I tried with the DJI App
Started aircraft waited 1 minute then turned on RC then waited about 30 seconds then I started up the DJI app I was able to go about a three quarters of a mile then i started to get warnings. This is much better than what it was doing. took it out to the waterfall and flew 3 batteries it seems as if has lost a little distance but much better than what it was doing.
If others are having problems try by starting aircraft then RC then app. This seemed to fixed my problems.
2016-5-9
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73661 ft
United States

Ty Pete I will for sure try that tomorrow.  I always started RC then AC then app myself.
2016-5-9
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

pete@clarkcabin Posted at 2016-5-10 10:14
I did another reset from I tunes. Still had the some problems. I downloaded Litchi and tried again  ...

Pete,

Not sure why that sequence would (or should) matter, but in my last flight yesterday my RC and App were still on when I did a battery change and everything connected fine..  That said, my normal startup sequence is Aircraft, RC, then app.  I usually wait till the gimbal sequence is done before starting the app..  Again though I don't recall a specified way DJI says it has to be, but could be wrong..  Will have to download Litchi and see if I can compare to DJI Go..  It is interesting you got no errors with Litchi...  FWIW, I also always switch to Airplane mode on iPhone and iPad to avoid any cell interference..
2016-5-10
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Hello there, many pilots have asked why would DJI do some thing like reduce options to pilots or customers .. many .. so here is some what appears not to be off topic because this post has evolved to not just output power via sharing all data .. that a common denominator exists that third party products .. like  .. batteries .. long rang antenna systems .. live broad cast or HDMI video equipment .. will not be allowed in or to be part of a DJI sUAS system .. FYI link click-it .. check-it .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ ... k/1353036118044847/
2016-5-10
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-10 04:41
Just an update to all on first flight with everything updated...  P3P, 1.8 on Aircraft, 1.6 on RC  a ...

"The "only" thing I thought odd (and will report to DJI) was when I reached max altitude and started to descend the voice came on saying I had reached max altitude even though I was pulling back on the stick"
I see that from time to time. It's typically when I go up and then immediately start coming down, so I attribute it to simply being a slight delay in the RC telling you about hitting the cieling.

Chris

2016-5-10
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

Not A Speck Of  Posted at 2016-5-10 23:20
"The "only" thing I thought odd (and will report to DJI) was when I reached max altitude a ...

Thanks.. This was a little different..  I was flying at or near the ceiling already when I started the descent, but not 100% sure I might not have pushed forward just in the process..  Will keep an eye out..
2016-5-10
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-10 10:29
hello there, many pilots have asked why would DJI do some thing like reduce options to pilots or cus ...

Hello there!!
2016-5-10
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Hello there, you have data to share .. just post it .. nothing more nothing less .. just-say-in...!!! ;-)
2016-5-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

We have made an RC power output test and it proves that the power range hasn't been reduced.

These are the specs from our official website: power.jpg

Here you can see the results of our test:

DJI is always trying to improve the products and bring the innovations to our users. Transmitter power reduction would be a step back that neither DJI nor customers need.

2016-5-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-11 18:42
We have made an RC power output test and it proves that the power range hasn't been reduced.

These ...

One would think that this post should put this subject to bed.... but somehow I don't think it will be the end.....
2016-5-11
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-11 16:42

These ...

Hello there, In my opinion you have taken a lot of time to work with the pilots in this thread by compiling all the data to present to us via this video post .. I wanted to give you and DJI a big THANK YOU for that .. and yes I believe that you're working with us should be a sign of just how much you are willing to do for us as pilots and customers .. it is a great feeling to know you are listening and taking the steps you are in this thread / post .. to the skeptics out there .. I hope this will open the door to start a new meaningful partnership .. so we can continue this sharing of all data without the finger of blame .. getting in the way of resolve .. now as I said in this thread .. as I looked at all the data gathered and presented here .. there is not one singular symptom .. but many individual symptoms making up the list gathered in this thread / post .. and in my opinion .. there are some things in the upgrade that may need tweaking .. it is clear that you have .. keeping your product line .. and their capabilities .. as the leader in this fast paced technology .. in the equation for the upgrades .. so we all are reaching maximum performance from our equipment from DJI .. I urge all to continue to work together exchanging data only .. without pointing the finger of blame .. as this fast past technology evolves into all it can be via us working together as true partners with that common goal .. just-say-in...!!! ;-)
2016-5-11
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Geebax Posted at 2016-5-11 16:53
One would think that this post should put this subject to bed.... but somehow I don't think it wil ...

Hello there, I was just going to say to you that this thread has evolved in to more that one singular subject of low or lost power .. because of the data base gathered here via pilots sharing all data .. it has many different glitches or symptoms being worked on now .. and some pilots are using this thread for a ongoing data exchange thread /post / area .. so PLEASE allow that to continue with the one rule or theme this thread has had from its creation .. working together sharing all data .. without pointing the finger of blame  .. nothing more nothing less .. allow the pilots still working on an issue to do just that .. without you urging us to end the thread .. or to put it to bed .. I do not believe DJI got where they are today by putting anything to bed .. just-say-in .. thank you...!!! ;-)
2016-5-11
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-11 23:59
Hello there, I was just going to say to you that this thread has evolved in to more that one singul ...

@mdazel...

I think Palidan has shown the there is no physical change to the output.  The thread you started this with was very specific about a cut of 10mw directly related to the firmware.  DJI has shown their test output, but we've also asked for you to show the meters in use at your end and the before fw and after fw differences in those same meters.  Here's an EBay sale for a Windsurfer which shows a simple before and after type meter reading by adding the windsurfer..  Can you show us something like Palidan's video but for what you did for your setup?  FWIW, flew 1.5 miles today on 2.8.1 without issue...  Here is the EBay link (I'm not trying to "sell" the windsurfer or endorse the seller) which shows in the 2nd and 3rd pictures the meter readings..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phan ... &afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

Would love to see something similar from your setup.  Again, from what you've shown, your setup is heavily modded, which may or may not have something to so with it, so it's hard to compare to a straight up aircraft and remote.
2016-5-11
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
United States

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-11 19:58
@mdazel...

I think Palidan has shown the there is no physical change to the output.  The thread yo ...

I am just curious...1.5 miles at what altitude? also where were you?........I live in the northeast NJ (a lot of WIFI Interference)  and I did go 1 mile w/ dbs mod w/out issue and a lot of rc and video strength left. ! mile and I got nervous LOL.

Otto
2016-5-11
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

bfd300 Posted at 2016-5-12 08:59
I am just curious...1.5 miles at what altitude? also where were you?........I live in the northeas ...

CT.. launched from soccer fields and head out over winding river and farmlands.. right around 400 ft..  (low tree line on path) .. not totally rural CT but smaller town..  Know the area well, so ground landmarks and roads are all very familiar..  Not sure I'd be as bold in totally foreign territory..  :-)  I do have a windsurfer and will try it at some point (lots of great reviews though) .. Just wanted to get all settled in after all the dust around 1.8, new DJI GO versions, etc..  :-)

Come to understand that moving your starting point (if there are trees closer) has a direct bearing on length of flight (no matter the altitude)..  At some distance the trees will likely get into play.. so the further you can get back from any direct tree lines as you elevate to 300 to 400 feet gives you greater length of time with line of sight..  So bottom line always try to find some area with open space that you can move around on and change your location depending on the direction you want to fly..  Helps a lot...
2016-5-11
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
United States

Ok great...I was able to go almost 4000 feet before weak signal in my neighborhood........a lot of wifi   which is far enough for me lol
Thank you for your reply.
  Otto
2016-5-11
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

bfd300 Posted at 2016-5-12 09:24
Ok great...I was able to go almost 4000 feet before weak signal in my neighborhood........a lot of w ...

You're welcome..  Really appreciate your Avatar..  Spent time in both buildings with clients..  :-(  as well as the American Express building across from the Plaza.  Helps to be in Airplane Mode when flying I've found..  Not much we can do though with wireless signals in metro areas...
2016-5-11
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
United States

Ty I am FD right across the drink from them.....I love my job............I will put my phone on AP mode I never do maybe that will help some.. Thanks
  Otto
2016-5-11
Use props
PleasureFlight
New

United States

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-4 10:00
Hello there, thank you for ringing in .. the link was to a picture of the RF meter hooked up .. so  ...

Hello mdazel, I am relatively new with the p3p and until I read your post, I thought that I was losing my mind. Like you, I fly in one particular area when I am testing performance, and, like you, I noticed a drastic range decrease after the update. I called DJI support with the usual result, they have me jump thru hoop after hoop with no improvement. I'm thinking that Morph1 in this thread has the best idea. Has anyone came up with a solution to this problem yet? Is it possible to revert back to the previous firmware? Thanks.
2016-5-11
Use props
amadeus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 202287 ft
Italy

I wish to remind you that the check of the controller output power is not enough to exclude a possible reduction of the range.

In fact, the connection between the controller and the bird includes two distinct links: the direct link (controller to bird) and the feedback link (bird to the controller).
In order to maintain the control, the feedback link has to have a range similar to the direct link!

So in order to exclude a possible range reduction due to the FW update, it is also necessary to check for the stenght of the radiated field of the bird (before and after the FW update).
To do this a possible simple approach may be the use of a field strenght meter or a spectrum analizer.
2016-5-12
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

amadeus Posted at 2016-5-12 19:47
I wish to remind you that the check of the controller output power is not enough to exclude a possib ...

And IF the aircraft was modified, it would then be totally different than the FAA filing done by DJI on each aircraft.  Can't speak for the European versions but anyone can google their Aircraft's serial number and you will see the transmission power it was created with.  This became evident in the discussion of DJI and 323, 323A, 323B models.  I don't think they would modify something already on file.

And I would absolutely love to see video of both before and after fw updates showing the difference in transmission.. It certainly would be more conclusive than not..  The OP has apparently done those measurements but we have not seen anything showing the lower number said to now be there after the firmware upgrade.
2016-5-12
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

PleasureFlight Posted at 2016-5-12 11:25
Hello mdazel, I am relatively new with the p3p and until I read your post, I thought that I was lo ...

There is a procedure to revert fw.  With the RC turned off, just place 1.7 .bin file (not the zip file - Aircraft FW) on a formatted (I always format in the aircraft) Micro SD card (with nothing else on it), insert into the aircraft body where the micro SD always goes, turn on the aircraft (again RC OFF) and wait till it completes the normal cycle, listening for the sound coming and watching the LED on the top of the gimbal.  When that is done, you can check the log file created to see if it was successful. You can download the 1.7 firmware from the DJI site...

Assuming it was successful, you then turn off the aircraft, turn on the RC with your display attached.  At the home screen of DJI GO app press and hold the Academy symbol (upper right) for 5 to 10 seconds.. let go and you should see a screen with the current firmware level.  Touch it and you and go backward to any level listed.  Just make sure you keep them paired.. So if backing up to 1.7 on aircraft, it is 1.5.7 on RC..  Here's a video link if needed..  You may need to relink the RC and Aircraft afterward and there are videos for that as well...

Let us know if this helps your distance issues..
2016-5-12
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

bfd300 Posted at 2016-5-12 09:45
Ty I am FD right across the drink from them.....I love my job............I will put my phone on AP m ...

Otto..

Thanks for your service as a firefighter..  :-)
2016-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules