7698 40 2016-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

fansa4449679 Posted at 2017-5-10 11:52
I had this same problem as the original poster when trying to update my Inspire1 yesterday.  Any way I can change my slave RC to the master RC since I haven't made the mistake of updating that RC yet?

That may or may not work . ( I dont think the slave option will do it , not sure )   The best way to do it is to simply rollback the FW on the Master RC,  get back to the previous Version usually this is 1.58 but depends where you jumped from , (hope to god it was not like 1.3 !!!) Then you will need  to  communicate  with the AC from the RC , sometimes you need to re link  but not always .  Then once out of Travel mode Update the AC first then the RC and in the Future ALWAYS IN THIS ORDER  .

If you already did this via the Slave please let me know as like I say not sure if that will work because  the Slave goes through the master for all controls , but if it does I want to add it to my files  for future members .

If you dont know how to rollback the RC here is a short video . Make sure you have Internet Connection for the Go app device when doing this procedure .

2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules