Inspire 1 Flight Data Logs
30058 48 2015-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jon
lvl.3

United Kingdom

budnikasr Posted at 2015-2-7 09:09
It's been a frustrating day dealing with DJI. My Inspire 1 crashed after it's second flight even aft ...

If you were indoors, surely it WILL drift, as with no gps location lock, your atti mode will have it drifting where it wants, and will need constant attention to keep it motionless in the horizontal plane?

I think the vision positioning what-not only works up to a few feet from the deck.
2015-7-6
Use props
MapsMadeEasy
lvl.4
United States

holbest Posted at 2015-7-6 22:03
Rich.... I think Dundee was being sarcastic with you.

It's not that easy to decode a these files or ...

Holbest speaks the truth. The process is long and boring and not easy. We had a need for it so we could log what our app was doing during tests, but aside from that there was no real business case for us to make something more. A government agency paid us for our time to add the full CSV support for the S900/S1000.  We told them we would halve the bill if we could put it on the site for public use and they agreed.  So thank Uncle Sam for that.  

Web client based stuff is the most universal these days with modern browsers and useful standards. Mac/PC/Linux are all covered.

If you want to run an online utility that is purely client based offline (like ours), you can save it as a web archive and run it whenever you want.  To do this, go up to your "File" menu and click "Save As".  You won't get the benefit of the Google Maps trace and Google Charts graphs, but at least you can save your KML files that way.  The CSV outputs currently only work for the A2/mkII combo but they can be generated offline as well.
2015-7-8
Use props
Stanislav96
New

Russia

Friends!

I fell dji inspire, some files remain in the cache copter, who knows how to download videos from the cache copter? Given the fact that the camera no longer works (grouped).
Thank you in advance!
2015-8-17
Use props
bobsturdevant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1498320 ft
Mexico

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-7-4 10:18
Hey Dundee,

I was thinking it would be nice to have the program to convert your the .csv files an ...

One benefit that I could use is having it convert to .gpx file or NMEA standard.  Of course a flat .cvs should work.  It would allow me to match up the video with the track log and have the video databased.  You could click on a spot on a track log and the video would start playing from there.  Red Hen Systems out of Fort Collins, CO have the software that will marry up the track log with the video.
2015-11-25
Use props
hannemann.tyl
New

Germany

hvilorio Posted at 2015-2-6 21:46
How do you do that with the android app?

Hi Autum,

I trust you are well.

I have sent you and email.

Looking forward to receiving your response soonest.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Tyl Hannemann

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 4:44 PM
Subject: URGENT SUPPORT REQUEST - My drone fell out of the sky and crashed badly, please help
To: autumn.a@dji.com, support.europe@dji.com, support@dji.com

Hi Autum/DJI Support Team,
I hope you are well.

I found your contact details on the DJI forum and I hope that you can please assist me with support on this matter.

I was flying my drone on Tuesday 19th January and suddenly it fell out of the sky and crashed. It is not very badly damaged and it is not able to fly.

1) There wa sufficient battery power (54%)
2) I did not turn off the engines during flight (I did not pull the joysticks down and towards each other)
3) The drone was within sight, in fact it was fying directly above me, I was only flying directly upwards from where I was standing

Therefore I do not understand why the drone fell out of the sky and it was not a pilot error.

I have attached the .TXT flight log file to this email for your review.

Drone Model: Phantom 3 Professional (W323)
Serial: P78DCG11030750 (Gimbal) P76DCG13016903 (Battery) P77DCG13016597 (Sensor unit behind Gimbal)
My Name: Tyl Hannemann
Email: hannemann.tyl@gmail.com
Contact Tel: +27815229191

I would like to claim for my drone to be replaced under the warranty.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thank you.

Regards,Tyl Hannemann
Mobile: +2781 522 9191
Email: hannemann.tyl@gmail.com

2016-1-22
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

budnikasr Posted at 2015-2-7 02:09
It's been a frustrating day dealing with DJI. My Inspire 1 crashed after it's second flight even aft ...

Indoor at 10ft the indoor stabilization does not work and you are in ATTI where even a small wind drifts it away. A ventilator or airflow from some door or window will be enough.
2016-1-22
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

mindcontrols Posted at 2015-2-24 21:30
The log data itself is encrypted. It would be nice to review the flight records yourself (for tech ...

I wonder if the data of my flight belong to me or to DJI? How the hell I am not allowed to see my own flight records???
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Machoman Posted at 2016-1-23 02:19
I wonder if the data of my flight belong to me or to DJI? How the hell I am not allowed to see my  ...

You do not have the software DJI uses to analyze the DAT file. What you get from Healthy Drones is plenty enough data for a user to see.
2016-1-22
Use props
owen
lvl.1

United States

Came across this just now... so here's what i've found.

Plugging the I1 into the PC and putting it into flight data mode works for getting the files. I'm currently copping 1.7 gigs of files to my PC at about 700kb/s... not fast. Some said these were encrypted, I'm going to believe them.

I do have a healthy drones account, and use auto flight logic's auto pilot app. The app will automatically upload your "logs" to healthy drones ( or dronelogbook). With a free account from HD, you can download KML and CVS files. I can't seem to figure out how to download a similar file from drone log book.

You can then import that CVS from HD into dashware as a flight trax profile.

Has anyone come up with anything better?
2016-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules