it also has  Date code of 08/13/15
2016-6-13
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-6-13 22:37
If you have the box, the numbers are on the stickers with the bar codes

do you know if I have the serial numbers can they find where it was purchased from?
2016-6-13
Use props
Flight Raptor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-13 17:44
Jason,
I forgot about something (Proof of Purchase)
I went to bat for you and am able to get you an ...

Ken - this is VERY big of you.  I'm quite impressed with this position of yours and actually have built quite a bit of respect for you from your responses on this board.   Thanks for looking out for us little guys.  
2016-6-13
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

ok does anyone know where beyond solutions llc is located?
2016-6-13
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-6-14 13:07
ok does anyone know where beyond solutions llc is located?

Google does
2016-6-13
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

they dont seem to know LOL I always rely on them. But i am researching
2016-6-13
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-13 22:00
Jason,
You really need to find some kind of proof of purchase.
It's the difference of a new aircra ...

Ken,

After a long night I believe I will have the proof of purchase tomorrow. Stay tuned.
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Flight Raptor Posted at 2016-6-14 11:06
Ken - this is VERY big of you.  I'm quite impressed with this position of yours and actually have  ...

Thanks for the kind words, the reason why I'm helping is Jason did not come here attacking DJI kicking and screaming.
So when people are civil and post like Jason did, I'll go out of my way to try and help them.
And if he produces a proof or purchase than he gets another aircraft at no charge and we're all happy
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-6-14 12:04
Ken,

After a long night I believe I will have the proof of purchase tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Perfect, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
2016-6-13
Use props
sorka95032
lvl.2
Flight distance : 782582 ft
United States

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-6-5 11:01
So if I take off at 100% fly around a medivac helicopter lands so I land to avoid aircraft with a ma ...

You should never take off without a full battery. When you landed, put the partially used battery on the charger and put in a fresh battery. By the time you're done with that, the original battery will charged back up.
2016-6-13
Use props
sorka95032
lvl.2
United States

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-6-10 18:57
my email is jason.jett@live.com I synced them. They said because I wasnt the original purchaser the ...

Did you believe you'd bought a used bird that was still under warranty but didn't get a receipt for it?
2016-6-13
Use props
sorka95032
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-11 11:01
I will let you know Monday, I'm not sure what they will do for you. It could be nothing to a big d ...

Dumb question, he may not have the receipt, you guys know when the first flight occurs because the app asks you to register the AC when first started up, right?
2016-6-13
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

sorka95032 Posted at 2016-6-14 14:54
Did you believe you'd bought a used bird that was still under warranty but didn't get a receipt fo ...

Post #33 ... he states he's the 3rd owner.
2016-6-13
Use props
sorka95032
lvl.2
United States

http://beyondsolutions.biz/ ??
This one matches the name better:

https://start.cortera.com/compan ... yond-solutions-llc/
2016-6-13
Use props
sorka95032
lvl.2
United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-6-13 22:01
Post #33 ... he states he's the 3rd owner.

Right. Why on earth would I respond to post 17 before reading post 33
2016-6-13
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

I honestly had no idea that warranty would be needed. I was unaware that batteries could have a issue. I was unaware that these things would fly off. We live and we learn!
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-6-14 20:40
I honestly had no idea that warranty would be needed. I was unaware that batteries could have a issu ...

You aircraft is under warranty, you said you had the original box and it was originally sold 8/2015.
Technically the battery is 6 months and the aircraft is 1 year. But again, I went to bat for you as the battery was out of warranty and I them to replace your entire aircraft and battery at no charge.
And this things don't fly off without some kind of pilot induced error.
They may have been some like that years ago on old Phantom 1's and a few 2's, but the Phantom 3 will not have a fly away unless it is pilot induced.
Did you get the proof of purchase?
2016-6-14
Use props
cayalag
lvl.3
Flight distance : 470656 ft
Portugal

Happy to see all the effort you are putting in Ken
2016-6-14
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

I have found the company bestflyingdrones.com and I believe it was sold through Amazon I'm trying to get in touch with them but no luck yet.
2016-6-14
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-14 11:04
You aircraft is under warranty, you said you had the original box and it was originally sold 8/201 ...

Ken - Thank you so much for your effort and time. Basically it looks like it was purchased from a company called www.bestflyingdrones.com I believe they are a reseller on amazon I am unable to get a hold of them. I am working pretty much every other hour on it to get the proof of purchase. No luck. I did contact them on the website, however they have yet to respond. Any other ideas..btw I am assuming that they are the reseller because DJI support told me that. It is my only lead at the moment.
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-6-15 05:08
Ken - Thank you so much for your effort and time. Basically it looks like it was purchased from a  ...

All you have to do is get whomever you purchased it from to contact that store and get a copy of the receipt and you are good to go.
There's nothing more that I can do. I've tried all I can to help you out and now it's up to you to somehow get the proof of purchase and you get your free aircraft. And if not then you have to purchase another one.
I've already used some resources here in getting an aircraft approved for you.
I cannot use any more resources trying to track down ownership and proof of purchase. So I did what i can and the rest is up to you.
I'm sorry about that.
2016-6-14
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-14 17:27
All you have to do is get whomever you purchased it from to contact that store and get a copy of t ...

No problem at all. I am still working on it. I am a pretty sharp guy if it was that easy I would have done it. I appreciate all you have done and thank you tremendously!!!!! I really appreciate people like you doing what you could. Again huge thanks!!!!
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-6-15 06:00
No problem at all. I am still working on it. I am a pretty sharp guy if it was that easy I would h ...

No problem, and you aircraft is sitting here waiting to be shipped to you.
Get that proof of purchase
2016-6-14
Use props
bryan1188
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-15 06:06
No problem, and you aircraft is sitting here waiting to be shipped to you.
Get that proof of purch ...

Hi  Ken,

I posted this reply to the other thread earlier but I think it's better to post it here since what happened to my drone is very similar to Jason except that my drone landed in land not in the ocean. I am hoping that you can help me as well.

My P3A just dropped from the sky suddenly with a complete lost of power. It was just a month old when the incident happened last May 29. I sent already the drone to the repair center but they void my warranty and charged me for all the cost of the repair for the reason that they can't get the flight data in the aircraft since it can't be turned-on due to its damage. I have the flight logs already uploaded from the dji go app to your server that we can use for review.

I hope you can help me escalate my case. You can send me an email if you want to discuss the details of my case.

Thank you for your help! Looking forward to hear from you soon.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

bryan1188 Posted at 2016-6-15 22:37
Hi  Ken,

I posted this reply to the other thread earlier but I think it's better to post it here s ...

What is your ticket number, it's very strange that they would tell you it's not warranty because they cannot view the data from the flight data recorder.
But since they couldn't read data from the aircraft then they must have read it from the server flight data from your GO app.
I will look into it when you respond with your ticket number or email.
2016-6-15
Use props
bryan1188
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-15 23:07
What is your ticket number, it's very strange that they would tell you it's not warranty because t ...

Thank you Ken for your response!

I am so sad when they informed me that way that my warranty is void due for that reason. The last update I have from them was last Monday (Asia Time) when they said that they will review it again. No update since Monday until now. Below is my email address and the details of the case.

email: bkj1188@y7mail.com
Case #: CAS-158803-Z5F0X6
CRM:0001000000122

I can send you all the details if you want together with DJI Analysis form or even the email conversation that we have with the representative who handles my case.

I hope you can help me on this.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

bryan1188 Posted at 2016-6-15 23:33
Thank you Ken for your response!

I am so sad when they informed me that way that my warranty is v ...

Your profile says you are in the US, that RMA number is not from the US. I already emailed it to the appropriate people. BUT I can only intervene with the US repair center.
I looked at your flight record and I will contact the repair center to see what i can do.
2016-6-15
Use props
bryan1188
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-16 00:01
Your profile says you are in the US, that RMA number is not from the US. I already emailed it to t ...

Hi Ken,

I am located in Philippines and my drone is in China repair center. It just happen I am using a VPN connected to US that's why it shows in my profile. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, please review the flight record. Below is the details of my the flight before it suddenly crashed.

the incident happened 34 seconds after our second take-off using the same battery with the first take-off. The first take-off was running as normal and it took 5m 30s flight time, travel distance was 1002.4m, maximum altitude is 154.9m and it only consumed 25% of the battery before we land the aircraft. The second take-off is the same place with the first having battery level of 75%. We fly straight to our target destination and making a full throttle on both joysticks. 34 seconds after the take-off with a distance of 249.3m and height of 58.8m we clearly saw that the aircraft was suddenly fall straight from the sky like no total power on all motors together with a 'signal lost' showing in the app. the aircraft was never rotating or flying in the different directions before it fall, it just fall straight from the sky like dead.

Thank you for all you're help! Please let me know what you will find out on the flight record.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

bryan1188 Posted at 2016-6-16 00:16
Hi Ken,

I am located in Philippines and my drone is in China repair center. It just happen I am us ...

Yes, I reviewed the the last few flights and know your location.
I sent an email to them to see if there is anything I can do.
I'll let you know if I am able to do anything. But again, I am in the US and have nothing to do with the repair center in China
2016-6-15
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-6-6 14:09
Your bird is gone because DJI believes that it's better to sacrifice a 5000 dollar drone to save a 2 ...

What?  What $5,000 drone.  This is the P3 forum correct?  Please explain
2016-6-15
Use props
bryan1188
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-16 00:28
Yes, I reviewed the the last few flights and know your location.
I sent an email to them to see if ...

Thank you Ken for all your help! Just let me know if you have updates on my case. I hope there could be someone in China repair center that is like you that has all this willingness to help.

I saw your efforts helping customers from other threads for this kind of issue. You have a big heart! You're one of a kind. Please continue what you do. Many dji users really need someone like you.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

bryan1188 Posted at 2016-6-16 06:17
Thank you Ken for all your help! Just let me know if you have updates on my case. I hope there cou ...

Thank you for the kind words, I'm hoping that I'll have an answer by morning.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

bryan1188 Posted at 2016-6-16 06:17
Thank you Ken for all your help! Just let me know if you have updates on my case. I hope there cou ...

Bryan,
I've spoken to the department over there and I am totally sorry but their first decision stands.
As I said, I am in the US and I can try to assist users that are in the US but I cannot do anything outside of the US.
Again, I am very sorry that I was not able to get anything done for you.
2016-6-16
Use props
bryan1188
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-16 22:19
Bryan,
I've spoken to the department over there and I am totally sorry but their first decision st ...

Hi Ken,

I understand that this is outside your scope already. Thank you for all your help!

But one thing I don't understand is why they did void my warranty? My flight logs shows that the aircraft just suddenly lost contact after 34 seconds of my take-off and that is very the same time I clearly saw that it was dropped from the sky. This is very the same issue with Jason. If the aircraft was in good condition there's no way I can crash it considering that I am flying almost 60m in altitude.

Last thing I would like to ask some help from you. Is there any way I can escalate my issue to higher level? I can't really accept they just easily void my warranty like that. I hope this is not the kind of support other users are experiencing in China repair center.

Thank you for your help once again!
2016-6-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

bryan1188 Posted at 2016-6-16 22:59
Hi Ken,

I understand that this is outside your scope already. Thank you for all your help!

Bryan,
Trust me, I totally understand your situation is close to the same at this thread but again if it was in the US I may have been able to do something.
I've contacted a few people over there and tried without success.
BUT, I will try one more time and notify them that you would like to escalate the situation.
Cross your fingers and I'll let you know by tomorrow.
2016-6-16
Use props
bryan1188
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-16 23:06
Bryan,
Trust me, I totally understand your situation is close to the same at this thread but again ...

Thank you so much Ken for all the help and effort! How I wish i am located in the US. :-)
2016-6-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

bryan1188 Posted at 2016-6-16 23:27
Thank you so much Ken for all the help and effort! How I wish i am located in the US. :-)

Let's see what happens, I'll know something tomorrow.
2016-6-16
Use props
quint7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 518455 ft
  • >>>
United States

So what happened to Jason's original situation? Did he find a receipt? I've been following this like a good novel. And the thread kinda got hijacked.
2016-6-19
Use props
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

quint7 Posted at 2016-6-19 22:15
So what happened to Jason's original situation? Did he find a receipt? I've been following this like ...

Today I received my replacement P3P from DJI. Thanks to Ken for being a great employee and having DJI look into my situation. It just goes to show that with a little patience and not demanding anything you can be helped by people who really want to do whats right. A huge thank you to KEN on this forum.
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-7-6 02:44
Today I received my replacement P3P from DJI. Thanks to Ken for being a great employee and having  ...

Thanks Jason, quite a few things happened in order to get you a new Phantom 3 Pro at no cost.
I'm glad I was able to help out and get you back up in the air.
Please use safe battery management in the future.
Enjoy your bird, and I only want to hear good flying stories from now on, no crash or lost aircraft
Take care, you owe me a beer !
2016-7-5
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules