United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-6-28
Use props
issyrocks2020
lvl.2

United States

IIIDaemon Posted at 2016-6-29 08:57
...StJohnZ, issy Post#32, he provided a link to 'PhantomHelp', there you can dwnld, the KML, CSV ...

Dam Daemon back at it again with the double posts
2016-6-28
Use props
IIIDaemon
Banned

United States

2016-6-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

IIIDaemon Posted at 2016-6-29 11:32
...i'm not sure why that is... i reply to a post, click the Participate/Reply Button and it give ...

You can alwayds edit the post, under Additional Options and delete the extra post.
2016-6-28
Use props
IIIDaemon
Banned

United States

2016-6-28
Use props
pjc0477
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119068 ft

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-28 22:03
While reviewing your flight in the flight records page the red arrow is the aircraft.
Not really mu ...

Ok - but I have no wifi here at the house.  Do I need wifi to get the data transferred onto my laptop ?
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

pjc0477 Posted at 2016-6-30 00:04
Ok - but I have no wifi here at the house.  Do I need wifi to get the data transferred onto my lap ...

There's no data to be transferred to your computer that you can open up and view.
If you want to see what the flight records shows you in the app then you cannot get that information onto a computer.
You can only sync it to all your devices that use the GO app (and yes you need WiFi) to sync from the different devices you use to upload the logs to the DJI cloud.
2016-6-29
Use props
IIIDaemon
Banned

United States

2016-6-29
Use props
issyrocks2020
lvl.2

United States

IIIDaemon Posted at 2016-6-30 11:05
...issy, received my P4 today.. just thought i'd let you know.. I powered it up, took off and it ...

That's too bad, but it obviously must me your fault because I'm a DJI fanboy
2016-6-29
Use props
IIIDaemon
Banned

United States

2016-6-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Spain

IIIDaemon Posted at 2016-6-30 13:10
...not sure what that means.. FanBoy.. your life-style is your life style
but i was just kiddin ...

Hey Man
You are a real STALKER, this really has nothing to do with you except to find out what DJI,s ruling,s on this are,  you have nothing to gain sticking your nose into this as far as you have.
You talk like you know a lot about this, but everyone knows here that it's all a load of waffle, my guess is you have a small little toy aircraft, that you can't get of the ground, and you know what they say small aircraft small _ _ _ _ ??,
It's time now for you to take a back seat here, and let the people and experts, come to a fair and practical decision on this matter.
My mother once said to me, don't worry about going crazy David, because there will always be a crazier person in America, I now know this to be true.
2016-6-30
Use props
IIIDaemon
Banned

United States

2016-6-30
Use props
issyrocks2020
lvl.2

United States

IIIDaemon Posted at 2016-6-30 06:35
...pLoNk...

I have no idea what this means but I don't think it contributes anything.
2016-6-30
Use props
pjc0477
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119068 ft
United States

issyrocks2020 Posted at 2016-6-24 22:57
I'm in the US. If I don't have luck with DJI I'll go somewhere else. Technically if they don't hono ...

I'm a newbie at this with as P3S.  Mine went astray and luckily I saw where it went down about 800 feet away.  After searching the area I was able to find the drone, under water.  A couple of days later I was looking at the DJI app on my iPhone and notice in the background (while looking thru one of the menus) and notice the hybrid view was indicating exactly (GPS) where the drone went down.  Perhaps that GPS view is still on your DJI app ?
2016-7-1
Use props
GOGAMYoEOjj6
New
Flight distance : 8448 ft
United States

issyrocks2020 Posted at 2016-6-25 19:17
Yup I got it for my trip to China, I took an entire 5 hours looking for it, back in the US no way  ...

Yikes! Tough loss! I don't wish to bring up bad memories and I realize the post is old but I was curious if you lost it on the China mainland and if the Chinese mainland map coordinate would have had any effect if it was not set to that option in your device settings. I am a noob so am uncertain what would happen if set incorrectly.
2016-9-20
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I don't know if this issue has yet been resolved or not.  Just read it for the first time today.  But I was able to imagine one scenario that could possibly cause such a data display in the log. I have seen some what we call " Dust Devils ",  which are essentially mini tornadoes,  that can lift and tumble pretty large objects to amazing heights in a very short time.  Localized weather disturbances that may not be reported or even noticed.  Happens a lot around here,  and I assume elsewhere in the world as well.  
Now that I think about it,  another possibility could be proximity to a fast moving aircraft.  Wing vortices could do this to a Phantom under the right,  or wrong, conditions.
I am inclined to believe the data on altitude and rate of climb under either of these circumstances.  In fact I would expect them,  as well as the confused gps data that a tumbling aircraft would display.
Just an idle thought.

2016-9-21
Use props
djcliff.sr
lvl.1

Netherlands

And is this matter resolved ?
2016-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules