Pix4D app for Inspire 1
17215 45 2015-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
primtom
lvl.1

Germany

tested today with the inspire 1 and the new dronedeploy beta, did an autonomous flight and loaded the jpgs into pix4d. and it did work quite nicely!
2015-8-21
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-8-11 06:59
What size and type of  Ground Control Points are you guys using.  Are these always set up with a tra ...

I went to Staples and had 18"x18" placards made up with Orange background with Cap letters A-N. I'm attaching a result as example.
I also upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S6 becasuse it has a barometer which is essential for accurate altitude readings. In prep, I place palcards approximately 1m inboard of designated capture area at spacing of 50m or so. Obviously, if there are absolute GCPs available, place a placard there.
Simply capture the screen on phone when placed on the placard. Take a look. You will see an A and G GCP. Flight Elevation was @ 50m AGL
Pix4DexampleGCP.JPG
2015-8-23
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

ahkim Posted at 2015-3-30 11:38
Hey guys - these are some real interesting images you've posted.  I'm trying to figure out how to ap ...

Remember Google Earth 5 to 10 years ago? These Orthomosaics are typically at 1.5cm / pixel. GE is at 1 m /pixel in best areas.
2015-8-23
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

ahkim Posted at 2015-3-30 11:38
Hey guys - these are some real interesting images you've posted.  I'm trying to figure out how to ap ...

If you need a map I can deliver in New England area. I do not use my Inspire for mapping because I have a dedicated machine for that with autonomous flight and am certified.
2015-8-23
Use props
ayoflw
New

Nigeria

pinpointmapping Posted at 2015-1-28 18:02
Did a test last night, captured ~90 photos around the harbor master building at the Haleiwa Small Bo ...

Hi , I am new to pix4D. I am trying to get a geo referenced image of an area .I used pix4d capture app  with my DJI phantom 3 drone to take the images of an area .After this , i took the images out of my sd card and created a new project on the pix4dmapper using the images i took and processed them until i got a quality report .The issue i am facing is  I am not seeing a geo-referenced  image as output .Pls can you kindly point me in the right direction
2016-3-17
Use props
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

ayoflw Posted at 2016-3-18 06:16
Hi , I am new to pix4D. I am trying to get a geo referenced image of an area .I used pix4d capture ...

Aloha Ayoflw,
Are you using a full version of Pix4D Mapper Pro, or the Discovery version?  With the discovery version, you can't create an orthoimage, just the pointcloud.
feel free to email me the quality report (pinpointmapping@gmail.com) and I can take a look at it to see if it has any helpful info as to why you are missing some expected output...
2016-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules