22735 51 2016-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael.tristra
lvl.3
Flight distance : 769042 ft
Australia

amadeus1 Posted at 2016-9-5 02:03
Because DJI promised this feature to come months ago - before I bought my Osmo!
Maybe you should r ...

You guys are hilarious!! You're so hung up on someone mentioning something on a forum and you treat it like gospel. Do everyone and yourselves a favour and move on!

Show me the link to when DJI released an official video, press release, or official announcement that motion timelapse was coming to the OSMO.

Did you contact DJI through website their about motion timelapse on the OSMO and get a offical response saying the feature was definately coming? That's what I did about the OSMO+ when I had questions about something I was going to spend considerable money on, and they replied within 12 hours and I had the answers in writing I needed. The forum is literally just that, a forum to discuss things.

A forum representative mentioned something that was obviously incorrect, and that's all it was. This isn't the first time someone made a mistake and told a customer the wrong thing, and it won't be the last I'm sure.

DJI don't owe you anything, and if you think they do, that says more about you than them!

Just keep on whinging though, I'm sure it will change everything, LOL!
2016-9-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ulysse Posted at 2016-9-3 15:15
Are Osmo+ gimbal motors different from the original Osmo ?

Yes, Osmo+'s gimbal is improved a bit over Osmo.
2016-9-4
Use props
jaywoodz
New

United States

I actually saw an Instagram post today showing this feature on the new osmo. For the past hour I've been trying to make it work on the original osmo I bought (just over a month ago) and I couldn't find it. Glad I found this thread. Is there anyway we can simply switch out the gimbal with any pieces from the new osmo? For instance, the ability to switch out the gimbal for a phone mount? I know it's probably not and I'll end up getting the osmo+.
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

jaywoodz@gmail. Posted at 2016-9-14 11:56
I actually saw an Instagram post today showing this feature on the new osmo. For the past hour I've  ...

I'm sorry, the Osmo Mobile has a gimbal that is not removable from the handle.
2016-9-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I'm hoping that upgrades for osmo will come when all this settles I also hope there is an accessory for adding mobile to original osmo, if they don't come I will look elsewhere when upgrading..
2016-9-22
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3

amadeus1 Posted at 2016-9-4 18:03
Because DJI promised this feature to come months ago - before I bought my Osmo!
Maybe you should r ...

Thanks!

I could not agree more.
2016-9-23
Use props
lukas3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 577543 ft
Czechia

I have the same question. WHEN I will be able to user Motion Timelapse on my Osmo? How this is possible this is not still implemented?
2016-9-23
Use props
fansa22dbdc0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 695801 ft
United Kingdom

The motion time-lapse future is available with the Z3 camera
2017-7-31
Use props
fansb1071ef5
lvl.1

United States

7VyzrerO40wy Posted at 2016-9-1 03:52
Hi,

thanks for your answer. I can understand your anger and it would be fair when DJI keep their promises.

I absolutely can not stand idiotic posts such as this one that are completely off topic!  SO WHAT if you can shoot a time lapse with your DSLR!!!!!!!!!!!  Who gives a damn!?  THIS POST is about the fact the DJI LIED in their marketing of the OSMO!  It STILL can't do time-lapse but thanks sooooo much for sharing a video shot with something else!  That's just so helpful!
2017-7-31
Use props
TU Events
New
Flight distance : 117405 ft
Greece

I just bought the Osmo after I bought Osmo mobile (which I sold) in order to get the better Osmo device itself.
Ther  is no face tracking and motion time lapse.
I feel like living in technology medieval times. A bloody update would give most out of of Osmo and wouldn’t have so many frustrated people around. We spent a LOT for this device to be missing an algorithm which could work fine on our device. As a DJI fan and good buyer, I cannot believe they will be fooling people like this.
Please get it fixed. This is an honorable thing to for your customers.
2017-12-27
Use props
plucker
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It's a shame that face tracking and motion timelapse aren't available on the OSMO - I'm beginning to wish I'd bought the OSMO Mobile
2017-12-27
Use props
fans17788cc1
New

Philippines

This update was promised and this was the very reason I had bought the Osmo....I was thinking of purchasing the new Ronin S and supporting the brand,but since now that DJI will be known to not uphold their promises just like every other imaging brand out there.. nope.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules