Mavic Combo Pkg - Currently Shipping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thib60
lvl.1

France

I guess now everybody from the Fly more combo First batch is hitting F5… DJI Website should be down soon
2016-10-25
Use props
AaaX9is9m1TH
lvl.1
Ireland

I like to think that my emails to Adam the communication director helped..
2016-10-25
Use props
darylbleach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280266 ft
United Kingdom

thib60 Posted at 2016-10-25 11:10
I guess now everybody from the Fly more combo First batch is hitting F5… DJI Website should be dow ...

hitting? its gone through the keyboard and the desk. I now need a new one.
2016-10-25
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AYA74 Posted at 2016-10-24 18:48
Hi. I ordered through Apple online store knowing that shipping will be only within November but of ...

Hi it was a DJI rep on their Chat service who told me this....
2016-10-25
Use props
k0U7SZb1zbxj
lvl.1

Germany

Add me to the list:

Germany
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Dealer: DJI
Date : 2016-09-27 20:15:56 (UTC)
Payment Status : Pay Confirmed
Payment Method: Paypal
Shipping Status : Pending

to the lucky ones who already received their mavics: how long did it take from shipping notice to actually getting it delivered?
i'm leaving next week for my honeymoon to namibia and hope so much that the mavic will arrive before departure

2016-10-25
Use props
Zandian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275266 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems we are starting to get a more consistent message from multiple sources that combos will start moving finally.  This from the DJI through Amazon this morning. It'd close to some of the messages I've seen others get, but a little different:

Thank you for contacting DJI official store.

We are pleased to let you know we will begin shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro combo preorders from this week on a first come first served basis. Once we ship out your order, we will update the tracking number for you. Thank you for your kind patience.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cindy
2016-10-25
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354131 ft

Excitement is coming back I wonder how many Fly More combos will go out today!
2016-10-25
Use props
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft

I'm waiting to see the Shipped number on the topic change from 0 to at least 1 or more
2016-10-25
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

Frankly, I do not believe a single word DJI says.  I hope I am wrong but based on DJI's recent history of not being honest or reliable I wont hold my breath.  I guess time will tell.  As I said in a previous post< I will give DJI until the end of the month and if there is no word by then I will be cancelling my order...... Then never again will I do business with DJI...
2016-10-25
Use props
cbiget-sp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176378 ft
France

One more on the list (France) ... and looking forward to receive this great toy...

Heure de la commande:      

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Date : 2016-09-27 20:53:20 (UTC)
Mode de paiement:   WorldPay
Statut du paiement:  Pay Confirmed  
Total:  1 618,00 €
2016-10-25
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have just spoken to Queena on DJI chat. My order was placed on 29/0916. She told me that I should leave it another week and then check back to see if there is any further shipping information... In other words, it looks as though a few Combo orders made on 27/09/16 might be shipped but that is it...

I suspect that a few Combos have been sent out to try and quieten down the discontent at the complete lack of information. It looks as though most of us cannot expect a shipping date anytime soon....
2016-10-25
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The latest communication from Queena....

I said if
If there isn't a tracking number then you are welcome to come back to check your order
but I do hope your order can be shipped very soon
Hope for the best , okay ?
I can stand on your shoe to think at the same way
I can't understood how the feel you are

2016-10-25
Use props
gckless
lvl.2

United States

I'm really curious as to how many they ship to authorized vendors versus the direct orders. That's not something they'll release, but I'm curious.
2016-10-25
Use props
GE2w817YkMbz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mavis pro flymore combo
Dealer : dji direct
Date : 2016-9-28
Time : 03:07:31 UTC
Payment confirmed (PayPal)
Shipment : pending
2016-10-25
Use props
jacopo.silva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119193 ft
Italy

I am waiting too.  I ordered my Mavic Combo on October 2
2016-10-25
Use props
aldersonjames20
lvl.1

I really do wish it was first come first served as they said, but there is obviously other considerations they are looking at like geography or something. I ordered my combo on 27th at 8pm UTC and have seen several Europeans that have shipping confirmations that ordered as late as Oct 3rd, but mine remains in limbo. I am not complaining, but if its true its annoying... just wish they would do what they say they would be doing.
2016-10-25
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

After trying to get a date earlier from Chat, I cancelled.

I still am very dubious about anything stating shipping.

In this chat the sales person stated they are trying to reach shipping to get more accurate answers to help customers. I then waited and waited as I really was happy ROSE was trying hard for me.

In the end they would not answer her? After many many attempts she just would not get an answer from them?

I cancelled
IMG_1091.JPG
2016-10-25
Use props
flyingpoint
lvl.2

United States

Hopefully this mess is all coming to an end, but if not :

Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        PayPal Express Checkout
Total:         USD $1,299.00
Order Time:        2016-09-27 19:29:18 (UTC)

No sign of shipping yet.

2016-10-25
Use props
CJnc4KIGtSSw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80692 ft
Germany

Please add me to the list:

Germany
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Date : 2016-10-02 12:22:30 (UTC)
Payment Status : Pay Confirmed
Payment Method: Paypal
2016-10-25
Use props
darwinindahouse
lvl.1
Spain

This is what I found right phone and Facebook
Dear DJI Customers and Fans,

We appreciate your continued patience and patronage and promised you updates when we had new information to share.

We'd like to let you know that Mavic Pro Fly More Combos are now shipping. Please check your order status online for updates.

We know you're eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air. We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen. Thank you again for choosing DJI.

Sincerely,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication

Enviado desde mi iPhone
2016-10-25
Use props
Mfronapfel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4424715 ft
United States

Add me to the list, shipping still pending to U.S.....
Payment Status:
Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:
Credit Card
Total:
USD $1,299.00
Order Time:
2016-09-28 20:01:50 (UTC)

2016-10-25
Use props
Zandian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275266 ft
  • >>>
United States

pdbim25eeT7h Posted at 2016-10-25 06:43
After trying to get a date earlier from Chat, I cancelled.

I still am very dubious about anything s ...

Sorry to hear that. I think we are going to start seeing things moving for combos finally.  I've also been very pessimistic (or realistic?) up to this point. But this message seems to now be coming from multiple sources.

Question still remains though-how many are they actually shipping and how far down the queue will they get before they run out again?

Z
2016-10-25
Use props
MKSOL
lvl.2

United States

Well if there is any truth to the latest statement - someone on the list on page 1 should get an update in the next 24 hours.  Let's see!

Spoiler - I'm not holding my breathe!
2016-10-25
Use props
jacobo.palazon
lvl.1

United States

Still pending... Maryland, USA

Payment Status:Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:Credit Card
Total:USD $1,299.00
Order Time:2016-09-27 20:10:34 (UTC)
2016-10-25
Use props
darylbleach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280266 ft
United Kingdom

No update on mine yet and I ordered 27th Sept at 17.31 utc
2016-10-25
Use props
thib60
lvl.1

France

Warehouse is closed now… so or we are lucky and some website caches updates, or we need to wait for tomorrow
2016-10-25
Use props
t0ny
lvl.2
United States

Mr. Sploogde on RCG had his ship. He ordered on the 3rd.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/ ... ge=519#post36039162
2016-10-25
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

China

I did say earlier today we would see some action today.
I think with the basic packages the shipping updates started to appear a little later. Hope mine changes, little worried as it's the 28th but at least some movement.

For the extra delays if they can fulfill the entire order with the three batteries, I'm not too dissapointed in the slightly longer delay as I imagine they will be like gold dust to get hold of for a while.
2016-10-25
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73514 ft
United Kingdom

t0ny Posted at 2016-10-25 13:18

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread ...

How odd, he got his sent before many, many other that were ahead of him, me included (2am on the 1st). If that's the case I suspect what I was hoping (mine shipping before the month-end) may be right. Fingers crossed!

He is a member here too isn't he? From the UK?
2016-10-25
Use props
sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
Spain

I received the same news from 'Serina' on their onlinesales@dji.com that combos had started shipping, I ordered mine on the 27th and no update to my order status so have requested more details.
2016-10-25
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

sdharris Posted at 2016-10-25 08:22
I received the same news from 'Serina' on their  that combos had started shipping, I ordered mine on ...

I would have thought that everyone who ordered the combos would have got that update email sent to them. I ordered the 27th as well and still no update.
2016-10-25
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
United Kingdom

t0ny Posted at 2016-10-25 13:18

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread ...

Just seen this on the same page..

"DJI update sent to Heliguy for dealer made pre-orders. Kinda expected this and could be longer given I've order the combo."

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/ ... &postcount=7774

2016-10-25
Use props
bsaEtH8xATu9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 374 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered the pro combo a couple of hours after launch and still no news.

Saw this on twitter today so it seems its true that if you ordered the combo you automatically went back in the queue.

http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/mavic-pro-update
2016-10-25
Use props
wQDpmdbOP4QF
lvl.2

United States

This is my first post on here and my first DJI experience. I am appalled that a company can operate like this, if there was a problem with delivery then tell your customer. I ordered on Oct 4th direct from DJI with my card immediately charged. The lies and disinformation and lack of any communication with their customers is horrible. I will say this will be my final order from DJI and I hope other companies step up in the future with comparable products. While the Mavic might be great this year, hopefully future years competition will be greater. This is my first drone and I only ordered it for portability for a vacation coming up that I will not have the product to use. Out of principle this is my only and last purchase ever from DJI. All they had to do was inform us, I too got the combo, I too believed the hype, I too believed the "first come, first serve" lie. I tweeted Adam Najberg (Global Director of Non-Communication for DJI) asking for any information, and nothing. I tried to cancel my order and still nothing, so at this point the Mavic is now useless to me and will go on ebay and make me a few bucks.
2016-10-25
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

Early order customers please respond back this thread so i can update the header
2016-10-25
Use props
firefreak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3517 ft
Sweden

2016-09-27 17:47:55 (UTC)

Still no update.
2016-10-25
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
United Kingdom

bsaEtH8xATu9 Posted at 2016-10-25 13:40
I ordered the pro combo a couple of hours after launch and still no news.

Saw this on twitter today ...

I suspect they're just alternating production runs. One batch of standard, one batch pf combos, one batch of standard, etc..

Or maybe they do a run of combos when they have enough lipo cells to make up a batch.
2016-10-25
Use props
serotonin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Order Time: 2016-10-03 13:51:56 (UTC)

Still pending, shipping to UK.
2016-10-25
Use props
cbiget-sp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176378 ft
France

1st day pre-order (2016-09-27 20:53:20 (UTC) with the Combo + DJI Care Refresh.

I chose to order directly from DJI site as they claimed during the presentation that the Mavic will start shipping on Oct. 15Th on a first come first served. No mention was made of a difference of shipping date between Combo and Product without Combo. If I had knew that dealers would have hed a priority over direct DJI eStore customers than I would have ordered on Amazon or Fnac. I Just, like all on this forum, do NOT get the point of NO communication during 10 days, and even worst, I can't understand how a company can deliver retailers before its own customer pre-orders; next time, I for sure will NOT order directly to the eStore of DJI as they just not only miss communicate, but they also do the opposite of basic customer loyalty practices ... VERY SURPRISED by that policy.
2016-10-25
Use props
HjM4qzGDMUeQ
lvl.2

Update !

I placed the order on September 27. After waiting I contacted DJI support. Below their reply

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.

We are pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro preorders today.
Please check online for updates on your order status.

Meanwhile, we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment. You have our sincere apology for this.
We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
2016-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules