40082 392 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScreamMaker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46759 ft
United States

Andrew Hohlfeld Posted at 2016-12-16 08:36
Mochaboy, so you ordered your fly less combo on 10/26 and it shipped already!!?? Were you one to constantly keep writing them about your order? I ordered mine on 10/02, never wrote them about it and have not heard anything about my order yet... super frustrating :/

Yes, I am a bit confused as well that yours has not shipped when seeing 10/6 to 11/8 orders shipping. I ordered the flymore so I assume those have not been received yet, but yours should have shipped if they are actually shipping in order.
2016-12-16
Use props
Andrew Hohlfeld
lvl.1

United States

Cole W: Hello Andrew, my name is Cole W and I'm looking forward to helping you today!
Me: Hi, I was wondering if my DJI Mavic Pro 'Fly More Combo' will be shipping out today? I have seen on the DJI forms that others who ordered after myself have been getting their orders shipped, but my order still shows processing...
Cole W: May I please have your order number so I can better assist you?
Me: **********
Cole W: Please allow me a moment while I look into this for you.
Me: ok
Cole W: I am sorry but this order has not come in stock as of yet.
Cole W: We are still awaiting more from the manufacturer and once available, we will be shipping based on our backorders received.
Me: Any idea when these might arrive?
Cole W: Unfortunately the manufacturer does not have a definitive shipping date. We are receiving limited quantities of this model.
Me: So no one has received their fly more combo that ordered after myself? I have seen folks stating that they ordered on t he 16th, and 20th and got tracking numbers today.
Cole W: Unfortunately we have not been receiving large quantities of this item. We have been shipping the general Mavic orders but the Fly More Combo has been coming in more limited quantities.
Me: ok
Cole W: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Me: thats it
2016-12-16
Use props
ScreamMaker
lvl.2
United States

Andrew Hohlfeld Posted at 2016-12-12 12:46
Ordered October 02 (Fly Less Combo), sill no updates....

You posted on 12-12 that you ordered a Fly Less Combo. Did you place an order for both?
2016-12-16
Use props
Andrew Hohlfeld
lvl.1

United States

ScreamMaker Posted at 2016-12-16 09:54
You posted on 12-12 that you ordered a Fly Less Combo. Did you place an order for both?

Only ordered the Fly More Combo, but was surprised to see others that others who ordered the combo after myself have gotten shipping notifications.
2016-12-16
Use props
ScreamMaker
lvl.2
United States

Andrew Hohlfeld Posted at 2016-12-16 11:11
Only ordered the Fly More Combo, but was surprised to see others that others who ordered the combo after myself have gotten shipping notifications.

Got it. Perhaps I missed it but I have not seen any Fly More Combo's ship for orders placed on or after 10-2. At least it is a good sign that DJI is actually shipping in large enough quantity's to cover fly less orders up to at least 11-8.
2016-12-16
Use props
Mochaboy
lvl.1

United States

Andrew Hohlfeld Posted at 2016-12-16 08:36
Mochaboy, so you ordered your fly less combo on 10/26 and it shipped already!!?? Were you one to constantly keep writing them about your order? I ordered mine on 10/02, never wrote them about it and have not heard anything about my order yet... super frustrating :/

Never once contacted them - just relied on this thread for glimmers of hope from time to time.  I did check my order from time to time, and I got 3 "sorry still on backorder" emails from BH - but apart from that - no contact otherwise.  Just waited patiently.

My Fly Less combo is scheduled to arrive on Monday, and of course I'm traveling that day...smh - going to try to get them to drop it off at the local UPS store so I don't have to worry about it.
For what it's worth here's my order # to compare against.

2016-12-16
Use props
justin335
lvl.1

United States

Ordered 10/5 (Mavic and an extra battery)

Shipped today, 12/16

Expected delivery with UPS 3 Day Select, 12/21
2016-12-16
Use props
Chocktalk
New

United States

I ordered Oct 13 and got my shipment notice today but it's gonna take about 4 days to get here,  I thought BH would at least ship it out next day .  Can't complain though because at least I'm getting it, excited!
2016-12-16
Use props
dv8ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chocktalk Posted at 2016-12-16 15:32
I ordered Oct 13 and got my shipment notice today but it's gonna take about 4 days to get here,  I thought BH would at least ship it out next day .  Can't complain though because at least I'm getting it, excited!

Fly less or More?
2016-12-16
Use props
fansf8943360
lvl.2
United States

Ordered Oct. 6
Shipped Dec. 16
Drone only and one extra battery
2016-12-17
Use props
VZecca
lvl.2

United States

MY Luck . . .

My Mavic only ordered on 10/6 from B&H FINALLY arrived, and I am away until tomorrow!!!
2016-12-19
Use props
fans6cca1025
lvl.1
United States

contacted B&H today no fly less or fly more in stock. Ordered fly more 10/5
2016-12-20
Use props
Andrew Hohlfeld
lvl.1

United States

Got sick of waiting and cancelled my Fly More Combo on 12/21. I might re-order the Standard package though NewEgg or another quicker retailer... B&H you lost out on my money PERIOD and DJI you lost out on the extra cash I was willing to spend on the Fly More Combo.
2016-12-21
Use props
ScreamMaker
lvl.2
United States

Andrew Hohlfeld Posted at 2016-12-21 16:37
Got sick of waiting and cancelled my Fly More Combo on 12/21. I might re-order the Standard package though NewEgg or another quicker retailer... B&H you lost out on my money PERIOD and DJI you lost out on the extra cash I was willing to spend on the Fly More Combo.

Understandable. Good luck, and let us know how it works out.
2016-12-21
Use props
RchGrav
New

United States

Andrew Hohlfeld Posted at 2016-12-21 16:37

Probably smart...  I was concerned about losing my place in line @ B&H and shifting to another seller this late into the game.. But my B&H order was a Mid-Nov order so I figured I was WAAAaaayy down on their list anyway.

Found a smaller regional dealer with only half dozen in their backorder queue, sales said they could fulfill my order on the next delivery they get from DJI.. they didn't have an exact date and couldnt guarantee I would have it for christmas but assured me they were inbound and could fill my order out of that batch.  

In the end it cost me about $25 more since the seller charged for shipping vs B&H free ground...  I also had to prepay the order vs B&H only charging when your order actually ships.  

Ordered Fly More Bundle from dealer 12/12, Order Shipped 12/21 Fedex Home Ground, and it arrives this tuesday 12/27... It would have been Monday but I think Fedex isn't delivering on monday.

Waiting periods from Order to Ship have been getting shorter so I would assume DJI will continue to accelerate production and fullfillments of these anyway as stuff gets back into full swing after the holidays.

Oh.. and 1st post..  :-P

Rich
2016-12-25
Use props
Andrew Hohlfeld
lvl.1

United States

RchGrav Posted at 2016-12-26 01:41
Probably smart...  I was concerned about losing my place in line @ B&H and shifting to another seller this late into the game.. But my B&H order was a Mid-Nov order so I figured I was WAAAaaayy down on their list anyway.

Found a smaller regional dealer with only half dozen in their backorder queue, sales said they could fulfill my order on the next delivery they get from DJI.. they didn't have an exact date and couldnt guarantee I would have it for christmas but assured me they were inbound and could fill my order out of that batch.  

I actually ended up ordering the Mavic only though DJI direct. I was going to order from Newegg but the status has been 'out of stock' for a few days now. The strange thing was B&H actually charged my card when I placed my order... maybe because I ordered some other items along with it? Either way I had to get that amount refunded, which was no hassle as the money was pack in my PayPal account later that evening. I asked them if I were to switch my order from the Fly More Combo to the Standard if I could retain my position in line to which they replied no. It was at that point I knew I was not giving them my $. I order almost all of my camera gear from them and this really makes me want to second guess when ordering gear from them in the future. I might start sending some of my money elsewhere due to their lack of customer care. Either way, I am excited for those who have gotten their Mavics and will continue to wait, because if I had it now I wouldn't want to take it outside in this Wisconsin weather anyways... lol
2016-12-26
Use props
RchGrav
New

United States

Andrew Hohlfeld Posted at 2016-12-26 07:34
I actually ended up ordering the Mavic only though DJI direct. I was going to order from Newegg but the status has been 'out of stock' for a few days now. The strange thing was B&H actually charged my card when I placed my order... maybe because I ordered some other stuff with it? Either way I had to get that amount refunded, which was no hassle, the money was pack in my PayPal account later that evening. I asked them if I were to switch my order from the Fly More Combo to the Standard if I could retain my position in line and they said no, so at that point I knew I was not giving them my $. I order almost all of my camera gear from them and this really makes me want to second guess when ordering stuff from them in the future. I might start sending some of my money elsewhere due to their lack of customer care. Either way, I am excited for those who have gotten their Mavics and will continue to wait, because if I had it now I would want to take it outside in this Wisconsin weather anyways... lol

I have also ordered a bunch of stuff from B&H over the years..  Camera's and otherwise.  Who knew this would happen.   When I initially placed my order there I didn't even consider that they may have gotten a bazzilion other preorders as well..   I knew they were a DJI Dealer so I figured it was a good choice.  I don't think I have ever ordered anything like this from them that had this combination of low supply and high demand to have had the possibility of this many backorders.  Discovering this thread really helped me to realize I had better get a different plan together if I actually wanted to get one of these any time soon.
Yeah, its going to be hard to have the self control to no go outside and fly it when it comes regardless of the weather.  (I have thought the same thing.)
2016-12-26
Use props
Frdman
New

United States

I ordered the Fly More combo on October 8. I got shipping confirmation today. I hope it was worth the wait
2016-12-27
Use props
FrontFoot
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my Fly More Combo from B&H on 10/18 and I got my shipping notification today.  Says it will arrive to me in California on 12/30!
2016-12-27
Use props
fans753fc687
lvl.1

United States

Ordered Fly More Combo from B&H on 10/01 with shipping notification today.
2016-12-27
Use props
czkidd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 991 ft
United States

Ordered combo on 10.16.16, received 12.08.16.  There were others that ordered after my date and received theirs within a couple of weeks.  Non to happy about that.  My status showed "shipping" until yesterday where they closed the order, finally.  On the 12/7 mavic was in hong kong, on 12/8 at 1030a, fed ex delivered it to my door.  Ordered direct through DJI
2016-12-27
Use props
Squid
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my Combo from B&H on 10/6, I don’t have a shipping notification yet but I see they have charged my credit card and the status says order sent to warehouse.
2016-12-27
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

fans753fc687 Posted at 2016-12-28 01:23
Ordered Fly More Combo from B&H on 10/01 with shipping notification today.

You'd probably have been better off with ordering directly from the DJI Store. Should have received this order far earlier. Unnecessary waiting.
2016-12-27
Use props
fans6cca1025
lvl.1
United States

Ordered Fly More combo 10/5.  Card Charged today.  Mainly need this for an upcoming trip so the wait didn't bother me.  I usaully build racing quads.
2016-12-27
Use props
fans3d520eeb
lvl.1

United States

5 weeks in as of Friday...looking forward to the day when my account is charged...TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!
2017-1-1
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my Mavic Fly More package from B&H on November 21st. I also ordered two more batteries for a total of 5 batteries. I also ordered this Hoodman 3' Launch Pad as I was concerned about kicking up dirt and debris: http://hoodmanusa.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=HDLP3
Here's a YouTube review of the 3' Hoodman Launch Pad:

I've subscribed to dozens of YouTube channels and read and reread everything I can find on the Mavic.
I'm now 6 weeks in and patiently waiting.
When I get shipping confirmation I'll immediately post it here!

2017-1-2
Use props
charotarguy
lvl.1

United States

B&H is way behind others, newegg came through with the order, ordered on Dec 9th and it shipped and will be at my place on Wednesday.
2017-1-2
Use props
ScreamMaker
lvl.2
United States

Good news I hope...

Order for my Fly More Combo just changed to "In stock, order sent to warehouse". Order date was 10/31.

Update: Shipped on Wed. 1/4 with delivery scheduled for Fri. 1/6.
2017-1-3
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

ScreamMaker Posted at 2017-1-3 17:55
Good news I hope...

Order for my Fly More Combo just changed to "In stock, order sent to warehouse". Order date was 10/31.

Great! Your Avatar looks very happy!

Anybody know what B&H status "Processing" vs "Order Placed" means?

Everything in my order (Nov 21st) has gone from "Processing" to "Order Placed" except for the Mavic itself
2017-1-3
Use props
ScreamMaker
lvl.2
United States

TraderGary Posted at 2017-1-3 18:18

LOL, that's how I will look when it actually arrives.

For what its worth, my order said "Processing" from order date of 10/31 until couple weeks ago when it changed to "Order Placed". I think a number of people had complained that showing status of "Processing" was somewhat misleading when in fact it was simply on backorder.
2017-1-3
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

ScreamMaker Posted at 2017-1-3 18:34
LOL, that's how I will look when it actually arrives.

For what its worth, my order said "Processing" from order date of 10/31 until couple weeks ago when it changed to "Order Placed". I think a number of people had complained that showing status of "Processing" was somewhat misleading when in fact it was simply on backorder.

Thanks! It looks like I could only be a couple of weeks from shipping. I tend to look at the order every day. ;-)

I've been using the wait-time to learn Davinci Resolve.
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

I've purchased a great book on learning Davinci Resolve step-by-step that is really good. Taking videos from "good" to "really great" is quite an art and is easily learned if one puts in the time and effort. I'm very glad I settled on Davinci Resolve for my video processing. Davinci Resolve used to cost close to a Grand but is now free to non-institutional individual users. Here's a link to the book I bought if interested. https://www.amazon.com/Learning- ... 83514009&sr=8-1
2017-1-3
Use props
LDCooke
lvl.2

United States

Ordered Fly More Oct. 6.  Shipping notice came today
2017-1-4
Use props
kenobi24
lvl.1

United States

TraderGary Posted at 2017-1-3 18:18

I ordered my Fly More Combo on 11/16 and it still says "processing"
2017-1-4
Use props
kenobi24
lvl.1

United States

Just talked to customer service at B&H, I ordered my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on 11/16 so this is some good news. Three months of waiting, but that's better than not knowing. I should have it by the end of the month!

Levi R: Hello Ben Farmer, my name is Levi R and I'm looking forward to helping you today!
Me: Thank you!
Levi R: I have looked into this for you and currently your order is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by 1/16. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information. I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it may have caused you.
Me: That's great! Thank you so much for your help!
2017-1-4
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

kenobi24 Posted at 2017-1-4 12:37
Just talked to customer service at B&H, I ordered my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on 11/16 so this is some good news. Three months of waiting, but that's better than not knowing. I should have it by the end of the month!

Levi R: Hello Ben Farmer, my name is Levi R and I'm looking forward to helping you today!

I ordered my Fly More Combo on 11/21, just 5 days after you did and my wait time so far has been 44 days.
For me that's 6 weeks plus 2 days of waiting.
Your conversation gives me hope that my order might be in the same shipment as yours!
2017-1-4
Use props
Alburn
New
Flight distance : 625328 ft
United States

Ordered Fly More Combo on November 6, 2016; received tracking notification morning of January 4, 2017.
2017-1-4
Use props
kenobi24
lvl.1

United States

Alburn Posted at 2017-1-4 22:52
Ordered Fly More Combo on November 6, 2016; received tracking notification morning of January 4, 2017.

This also gives me hope, congratulations! When will you receive yours?
2017-1-5
Use props
kenobi24
lvl.1

United States

Just got an email from DJI what do you guys think? Should we cancel our orders and jump on direct from DJI or just wait it out in fear of another backorder?

"Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI!

We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18."
2017-1-5
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

kenobi24 Posted at 2017-1-5 06:34
Just got an email from DJI what do you guys think? Should we cancel our orders and jump on direct from DJI or just wait it out in fear of another backorder?

I'm standing pat with my B&H order. It would appear DJI is getting caught up on their orders.

I'm not going to fly it in this weather anyway. And I'm taking the time to learn my new video editor.
2017-1-5
Use props
jimjohnd
lvl.2
United States

HI all, long time reader, first time poster.

I just received my Fly More kit today.  Ordered from B&H on Oct 26, 2016.  I have the batteries on the charger.  Now if it would only warm up a litter (or alot)
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules