Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
captntruch
lvl.1

Canada

I ordered mine on february 19th 2017. I'm from Canada. I'll keep you update on when I receive it.
2017-2-20
Use props
Parman432
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19364 ft
United States

That's great news....except I ore ordered from a dealer the first of NOVEMBER!   Why won't you fulfill your preorders??????
2017-2-20
Use props
hybrid33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 912224 ft
United States

I ordered mine on the 13rd of Feb and got it on the 18th of Feb.  I live in WA State, and it shipped from China.  Not to shabby.
2017-2-20
Use props
captntruch
lvl.1

Canada

captntruch Posted at 2017-2-20 12:44
I ordered mine on february 19th 2017. I'm from Canada. I'll keep you update on when I receive it.

Forgot to say i ordered it from DJI directly.
2017-2-20
Use props
datdamndeuce
New

United States

Ordered mine 3 days ago. I got 3 dots immediately. Still waiting for the 4th.

The only reason I ordered was because of that email that promised shipping in 3 business days.

I'm giving it to the end of this week. Not too keen on being misled (if that's what's happening here).

2017-2-20
Use props
zyounker
New

United States

datdamndeuce Posted at 2017-2-20 13:18

The only reason I ordered was because of that email that promised shipping in 3 business days.

I ordered mine Feb 14th.  I have not received a shipping notice yet. But over the weekend i emailed dji support and was told they would break the order into 2 shipments since some of the items are not available immediately.  You may want to do the same if you ordered accessories.
2017-2-20
Use props
datdamndeuce
New

United States

zyounker Posted at 2017-2-20 13:37
I ordered mine Feb 14th.  I have not received a shipping notice yet. But over the weekend i emailed dji support and was told they would break the order into 2 shipments since some of the items are not available immediately.  You may want to do the same if you ordered accessories.

Did they at least give you insight as to when you'd be seeing it? Or was it just guidance as to how it would be shipped?

2017-2-20
Use props
datdamndeuce
New

United States

datdamndeuce Posted at 2017-2-20 13:18

Guess I should  add, I ordered the Fly More combo with DJI Refresh directly from DJI. As mentioned, my payment was immediately authorized, so one would assume shipping would follow.
2017-2-20
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

ngvuanh Posted at 2017-2-20 11:15
You should get another email when they ship the order. You may get shipping alert from shipping company if you have an account with them or by shipper requested.

Thanks, will keep an eye out it!
2017-2-20
Use props
aqualung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98399 ft
Finland

aqualung Posted at 2017-2-15 05:43
I ordered a Fly More Combo from a retailer on January 24th, and they refuse to give even estimate on delivery time, only that they have gotten a mere handful of units every few weeks.
From another major retailer's  stock tracking I can see  that DJI has delivered them in total 10 Fly More Combos and 34 Mavic drones since the beginning of 2017. They have probably hundreds of orders waiting.
In the same time DJI store promises 1-3 business day shipping on drones and combos. I've never seen such disregard for major, high-profile retailers.

Update: Mine arrived today, on Feb 20th, well before I had mentally prepared for it to, and before the big retailer with tons of orders had received even a single more unit. I was happy to support a local retailer and also got a fine discount compared to list price.
The firmware's now updated, all sensors calibrated and Care Refresh enrolled. First flight tomorrow if weather permits.
2017-2-20
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my Fly More Combo Feb 17th, nothing so far- I am in the midwest. This is my 2nd chance for DJI, the first time I cancelled after waiting for two months without an update.
2017-2-20
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

armoredsaint Posted at 2017-2-20 16:04
I ordered my Fly More Combo Feb 17th, nothing so far- I am in the midwest. This is my 2nd chance for DJI, the first time I cancelled after waiting for two months without an update.

did you order directly from DJI?
2017-2-20
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

Fyodor_Ivanov Posted at 2017-2-20 16:17
did you order directly from DJI?

i did, both times.
2017-2-20
Use props
fanse42467cc
New

United Kingdom

I'm finding this very frustrating, although I've only been waiting several days, it's the horror stories I read here that really winds me up!!

How can Dji advertise shipping within 1-3 days of receiving payment, when it's clearly not?

Ordered from the Dji shop on the 14th, from what I understood, I expected delivery Friday/Saturday, Monday/today at the latest.

Contacted Dji 2 hours ago using their online chat, what an unorganised bunch they are.

I was told to expect it to be despatched 21st March due to 'filters' being out of stock, I had to correct the guy I hadn't ordered filters....

He apologized and asked for more time to look into it... minutes later he repeated his sentence, word for word.

I'm in the Uk, I'm struggling to understand where the inconsistency is
So....

Ordered 14th Feb via Dji online
Payment confirmed within minutes
Shipped following day, 15th Feb (blue light/icon)
20th Feb still no word.

You would think just short of £1400, someone would be taking this seriously.
This is the problem with no face 'Online retailers'... bring back high street shopping ;-)

2017-2-20
Use props
datdamndeuce
New

United States

Chatting now, seems I'm slated for an estimated 2/23 shipment date.

Was also told the 1-3 shipping timeframe is "ideal" but to be "be mindful of the 3-5 business days for delivery as well".
2017-2-20
Use props
datdamndeuce
New

United States

Annnd....

IT SHIPPED!
2017-2-20
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

just got shipping notification, ordered Feb 17th, shipped today Feb 20th.
2017-2-20
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

armoredsaint Posted at 2017-2-20 18:39
just got shipping notification, ordered Feb 17th, shipped today Feb 20th.

I as well got the 4th blue dot today. Ordered on 2/16, Shipped 2 business days later
2017-2-20
Use props
n5cDUA3QFsbT
lvl.1

United States

I ordered 16th feb. still waiting for shipping. I asked live chat and they said 23th feb. estimated shipping date. If they cant ship in 1-3 business day, why said 1-3 days!!???
2017-2-20
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
United States

n5cDUA3QFsbT Posted at 2017-2-20 19:30
I ordered 16th feb. still waiting for shipping. I asked live chat and they said 23th feb. estimated shipping date. If they cant ship in 1-3 business day, why said 1-3 days!!???

If you ordered the Fly More combo you may want to contact them and ask them to split your pckg up, if not I'd give it a little more time its probably going out. Chat told me the 23rd as well but it went out today.
2017-2-20
Use props
budfroggy
lvl.1
United States

Ordered Feb 11th
Confirmed Feb 14th
Still on 3rd blue dot
Live chat said supposedly shipping 2/22.

How is it orders placed later are getting shipped before.  The order priorities make no sense whatsoever.
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI IJD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21519 ft
United States

n5cDUA3QFsbT Posted at 2017-2-20 19:30

where are you located?
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI IJD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21519 ft
United States

Fractures Posted at 2017-2-20 19:23
I as well got the 4th blue dot today. Ordered on 2/16, Shipped 2 business days later

where are you located?
2017-2-20
Use props
jh8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I ordered 4 days ago in The Netherlands (EU) on february 16. I asked DJI chat about the shipping status yesterday and they told me it's Out of stock. Expected to ship next week...

I apologize for the cause of delay. but the reason why its taking time to be delivered is that the Mavic is currently out of stock. but were already working on it and were trying our best to ship it as soon as it gets available.
Were trying our best to ship it until the end of February

The DJI site still says 1-3 days shipping though!
2017-2-20
Use props
batmav
lvl.1

United States

DJI IJD Posted at 2017-2-20 22:21
where are you located?

I am living USA-VA.
2017-2-20
Use props
Victop
New
Russia

Update the new Mavic from the box, all works without problems. But, 83 procent of update Mavic start blinking yelow, like lost controller, I thought he hung. I was going to forcibly turn it off, but the process resumed.
2017-2-20
Use props
fansa97643e9
New

Hong Kong

Ordered 18th Feb - showed 1-3 business days just had a live chat and was told 20th MARCH. Rubbish
2017-2-21
Use props
fanse6bd7f27
New
Flight distance : 162057 ft
Netherlands

jh8 Posted at 2017-2-20 22:40
I ordered 4 days ago in The Netherlands (EU) on february 16. I asked DJI chat about the shipping status yesterday and they told me it's Out of stock. Expected to ship next week...

I apologize for the cause of delay. but the reason why its taking time to be delivered is that the Mavic is currently out of stock. but were already working on it and were trying our best to ship it as soon as it gets available.

I ordered the 17th. Combo deal with extra battery, props and filter.
Besides the battery all parts are out of stock.
Estimate shipping date: 22 march
2017-2-21
Use props
fans99e21f65
New

Austria

I ordered my Mavic only on 19.01 (DJI) and still did not receive.This is now 1 month !! I'm disappointed !!
I'm curious how long it will take
2017-2-21
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

Did anyone else order accessories on the same order as the Mavic?  Chat told me March 13 is my shipping date since I ordered props and a charging hub.  I asked them to ship the Mavic separately and they said they'd request that but I'm not too confident in their customer service...
2017-2-21
Use props
fansc6f11be1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286900 ft
Greece

I ordered mine (Mavic only from DJI directly) on February the 12th.Payment success immediately but no shipping after 9 days.
I am very angry with DJI and their "1-3 business days" stories...
{:4_173:}
2017-2-21
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

fansc6f11be1 Posted at 2017-2-21 07:07
I ordered mine (Mavic only from DJI directly) on February the 12th.Payment success immediately but no shipping after 9 days.
I am very angry with DJI and their "1-3 business days" stories...

Ugh, that's terrible.  Not what I wanted to hear :/
2017-2-21
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

well... a little update. I am east coast US,  ordered the combo on the 19th, received payment confirmation right away. Just today I noticed that I have the 4th blue dot (says "Shipped") on the DJI site however I have not received any type of email from a shipping company confirming this. fingers still crossed. hoping to get drone before trip to the islands in mid march!
2017-2-21
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

did you get the "4 dots" everyone is talking about both times?
2017-2-21
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
United States

Fyodor_Ivanov Posted at 2017-2-21 07:50
well... a little update. I am east coast US,  ordered the combo on the 19th, received payment confirmation right away. Just today I noticed that I have the 4th blue dot (says "Shipped") on the DJI site however I have not received any type of email from a shipping company confirming this. fingers still crossed. hoping to get drone before trip to the islands in mid march!

I got my tracking about 6 hours after I noticed that they had marked my order shipped. I am also on the east coast and it looks like they're shipping from China and its 2-Day Fedex, Mine was shipped Tuesday and is scheduled to be here Thursday. You should definitely have it for your trip if it goes out this week.
2017-2-21
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286900 ft
Greece

mtehonica Posted at 2017-2-21 07:20
Ugh, that's terrible.  Not what I wanted to hear :/

And keep in mind that their "support" don't even bother to answer my questions...
2017-2-21
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

Johnny21 Posted at 2017-2-21 09:58
And keep in mind that their "support" don't even bother to answer my questions...

Yeah, I'm thinking about placing a second order and just cancelling the one that doesn't ship first.  How annoying.
2017-2-21
Use props
jh8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

For EU customers: orders are shipped from UK and they are currently out of stock there.  

I talked to Chat and they told me new stock should arrive soon but no hard dates were given.
I also asked them to change the 1-3 days delivery time mentioned on the site because IMO that is misleading to customers.

2017-2-21
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
United States

Guys chat support will not give you any accurate information. One agent told me they were out of stock, one told me my order would ship on the 23rd and then 6 hours later my Mavic ships out
2017-2-21
Use props
fans3c755b59
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93796 ft
United States

Ordered on the Feb 19th. Got shipping info on Feb 21st.  Shipped from Shenzhen China to East Coast USA. Delivery scheduled for Feb24th.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules