Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

4kR6GGSbIHKu Posted at 2016-11-13 06:32
Oct 1st, and still no update????

whats messed up people from the same date as ours got theirs, and you know what they are telling me that my order was place on the 2nd china TIME I said BS I order on 1st of Oct and people already got theirs even from Oct 3rd which is pretty messed up
Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 5.57.01 PM.png
2016-11-13
Use props
fansa1ee5739
lvl.1

United States

fanse6d59e87 Posted at 2016-11-12 23:45
Wow so many angry children on here .... There were heaps more mavics ordered than dji were predic ...

Couldn't Agree More!!! Well Said!!
2016-11-13
Use props
russellwalden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 318927 ft
United Kingdom

Well I've been tracking my mavic since Thursday last week and it landed in the UK yesterday.  Just checked my mavics location and it's saying it's now in Germany.  Anybody gor any ideas?
2016-11-13
Use props
Inspire1Dan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46060 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

MavicPro? Posted at 2016-11-9 18:38
when did you order? and from whom?

I ordered on here on the day of release..
2016-11-13
Use props
Inspire1Dan
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi on the day of release
2016-11-13
Use props
Inspire1Dan
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

MavicPro? Posted at 2016-11-9 18:38
when did you order? and from whom?

On the day of release, ordered from DJI
2016-11-13
Use props
fans5a1c8ca3
New

Saudi Arabia

guy did i make a mistake ....?

i ordered my mavic pro from helipal.com at nov 3 ....

dji-ken any info about helipal site
2016-11-13
Use props
CaleyD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23737 ft

russellwalden@h Posted at 2016-11-14 02:56
Well I've been tracking my mavic since Thursday last week and it landed in the UK yesterday.  Just c ...

Did it say it was in the UK or that Custom Status had been updated for UK? Nearly all shipments coming in from Honk Kong go through Germany and I often see the custom status update for UK before it arrives here...status for my Mavic is the same and I'm due tomget it Tuesday in North Scotland. I'm guessing it's just an administrative thing as this is the final destination.
2016-11-13
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

fanse6d59e87 Posted at 2016-11-13 12:45
Wow so many angry children on here .... There were heaps more mavics ordered than dji were predic ...

That's a joke I guess. I hope.
2016-11-13
Use props
gQiS8bcUEHte
New
Flight distance : 4062 ft
South Korea

Problem of this situation is come from unfair policy. I understand demand of Mavic is unpredictable, and manufacturing huge amount of new product is so hard. But I don't understand why some people buy later than me got Mavic earlier than me. I can wait if DJI provide estimated shipping date and they keep 'First come First serve'. But it's not.
2016-11-13
Use props
Travelling Dron
lvl.2

Paul's Posted at 2016-11-14 07:48
That's a joke I guess. I hope.

nothing irritates me more then some random person calling people who may have ordered on the same day or next day children for a big million dollar company who should be able to get this right, there is zero defense for this type of stuff. I am also irritated people who have ordered way after are getting it.
2016-11-13
Use props
fansdf748f70
lvl.1

Malta

so is dji able to tell us who ordered it after the 6.11.16 when is it going to arrive because we are completely in the dark…. realisticly
2016-11-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

fans5a1c8ca3 Posted at 2016-11-14 04:46

You need to reply to a post of mine otherwise I will not see it unless I stumble across it.
I do not have any information about Helipal's stock of shipments.
2016-11-13
Use props
oRBlKNu3qfnR
lvl.1

Australia

Guys we should post order numbers to have an idea of how many orders between dates which will give us a real picture of how many orders are out there.
By the way I ordered mine from Australia on October 4th and no news yet.

2016-11-13
Use props
Game211
lvl.1

United States

I ordered the mavic back on Oct 3rd mainly to be able to take it on vacation to Colombia the beginning of December. I figure I have about 1.5- 2 weeks to get a shipping notification in order to get it on time.  Trying to remain optimistic but I'm really starting to sweat.

2016-11-13
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

russellwalden@h Posted at 2016-11-13 13:56
Well I've been tracking my mavic since Thursday last week and it landed in the UK yesterday.  Just c ...

Attack!!! lol ..
2016-11-13
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
United States

Here come's Monday  ... hope we get shipping in the US for late Sept and early October orders ...
2016-11-13
Use props
RAVEN7
lvl.2
United States

yHS0eU90xE7Q Posted at 2016-11-13 20:04
Here come's Monday  ... hope we get shipping in the US for late Sept and early October orders ...

Fingers crossed, it has been a long wait so far, definitely thought I would have had it by now but what can ya do.
2016-11-13
Use props
David Pumpkins
lvl.2

United States

MuzzaPuppa Posted at 2016-11-12 06:39
Yes there was a fairly big shipment made this week for those ordered between. 28th sept - 3rd oct  ...

thanks for the update, i was out for a while i didnt see all of the updates... i hope i get mine soon i was on the 15
2016-11-13
Use props
fansb797875e
lvl.2
Australia

oRBlKNu3qfnR Posted at 2016-11-14 10:34
Guys we should post order numbers to have an idea of how many orders between dates which will give u ...

That's already strange. I ordered mine on 5/10/2016 and received it today. (also to Australia)
2016-11-13
Use props
Rhoffmann
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41755 ft

I live in NYC, ordered flymore package with DJI care  on 10/13. ($1400 prepaid) which I cancelled a week ago and the refund posted to my CC mid week. Can't see burning up a warranty and the DJI care when I can't fly it in colder weather  

Assuming all goes well with the product I'll buy at a retailer the spring. One more Mavic in inventory for someone in a warmer climate.. will never direct order from them again.

Just my opinion. Too expensive to let sit idle for 4-5 months
2016-11-13
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

Rhoffmann Posted at 2016-11-14 13:03
I live in NYC, ordered flymore package with DJI care  on 10/13. ($1400 prepaid) which I cancelled a  ...

If your worry think about me also I have my order place on Oct 1st and nothing and funny thing is that Casey Neistat lost his and then he order his later on after he lost his drone which was a week after... He got his first..
Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 8.12.35 AM.png
2016-11-13
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

fansb797875e Posted at 2016-11-14 13:01
That's already strange. I ordered mine on 5/10/2016 and received it today. (also to Australia)

can you PM your order number so I could complaint to the staffer on my email and chat about your order being earlier they told me its impossible that orders after 1st of oct have been shipped.
2016-11-13
Use props
fanse6d59e87
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Travelling Dron Posted at 2016-11-14 09:42
nothing irritates me more then some random person calling people who may have ordered on the same  ...

Random DJI factory worker: "So where sending 599 mavics to Australia all ordered before Travelling Dron but a container takes 600 mavics should we put another customers mavic in this shipment to fill the container? even tho they ordered after Travelling Dron ?

Random DJI factory foreman: Is this some kind of joke ? how dare you sir !!!! there is no possible way we could send out order 10000007 before we send out 10000006 !!! There will be an internet meltdown ! Neck up kiddo
2016-11-14
Use props
fans32406a15
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1672448 ft
Ireland

I'm so close, mine's being held in Dublin by DHL (Shipment held, available on receipt of payment)  I've no idea what that's about as DJI website FAQ says don't pay it, and all duties are paid.  DHL of course pass me off to a conciliatory gentleman in an Indian call centre, I'm not sure any action will be taken by them.
Email to DJI says we're very busy, an on-line chat with August (nice name BTW) at DJI has her/him promising to speed up the process.

Now I'm frustrated and in limbo, so near, yet so far....  
2016-11-14
Use props
golden_blunder
lvl.2

Ireland

fans32406a15 Posted at 2016-11-14 10:38
I'm so close, mine's being held in Dublin by DHL (Shipment held, available on receipt of payment)  I ...

did you order direct or from a reseller in Ireland?
2016-11-14
Use props
Zem90LnOw4QE
New

United States

Well just got my shipping confirmation on Friday so hang in there guys! I did order the fly more combo on 9/28 and it appears all of it is being shipped. should be here on Wednesday. Hard part for me is this is my first drone and have been waiting for years to get one, but with the prices on ebay it is so tempting to sell it so I can basically get it for free. Very tempting. Good luck on everyone getting theirs soon!
2016-11-14
Use props
Lexus-5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38330 ft
United States

Zem90LnOw4QE Posted at 2016-11-14 07:36
Well just got my shipping confirmation on Friday so hang in there guys! I did order the fly more com ...

Can I ask who your seller was on Ebay? I purchased mine from Taus784 on Sept, 29 and still have no shipping info. Thanks
PS I did order 2 sets of blades and received them a week or so ago!

2016-11-14
Use props
Zem90LnOw4QE
New

United States

Lexus-5 Posted at 2016-11-14 07:12
Can I ask who your seller was on Ebay? I purchased mine from Taus784 on Sept, 29 and still have no  ...

no I ordered it direct from DJI I'm saying I'm tempted to sell it on ebay.
2016-11-14
Use props
9lcbWiWb0Dse
New

United Kingdom

Thomusvoo Posted at 2016-11-3 04:47
Look, read it. It was unexpected that they would sell this much.
It's easy for us to say, "hey, rev ...

Whilst revving up production is difficult, I appreciate that, surely they know how many they can currently produce, how many pre-orders they've got and then work out likely shipping dates for orders.  It's the absence of hard information that I believe makes people restless.
2016-11-14
Use props
fans1e140f93
lvl.1

Spain

Zem90LnOw4QE Posted at 2016-11-14 20:36
Well just got my shipping confirmation on Friday so hang in there guys! I did order the fly more com ...

CONGRATS!! I have My order aswell on 9/28 for a Fly More combo, Still waiting confirmation , the shipment is to Spain
2016-11-14
Use props
Zem90LnOw4QE
New

United States

fans1e140f93 Posted at 2016-11-14 07:52
CONGRATS!! I have My order aswell on 9/28 for a Fly More combo, Still waiting confirmation  , th ...

I hope it gets to you soon! this whole situation has defiantly been a huge blackeye for DJI....
2016-11-14
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
United States

RAVEN7 Posted at 2016-11-13 23:48
Fingers crossed, it has been a long wait so far, definitely thought I would have had it by now but ...

Hey Raven7 ... check that DroneHome.io/dji_track/orders    ... scroll down to the 240 area  ... I'm in that grouping too ...
2016-11-14
Use props
WasabiBread
lvl.3
United States

russellwalden@h Posted at 2016-11-13 10:56

Sounds like pilot error to me haha
2016-11-14
Use props
WasabiBread
lvl.3
United States

fans5a1c8ca3 Posted at 2016-11-13 12:46

On another thread from a reseller:

39#
Got the following response from Advexure today.

"Sorry about the slight delay in this response. We had a good call with DJI HQ yesterday evening/early this morning and received from helpful information on production. Unfortunately it’s not the news you may want to hear as there is still uncertainty in exactly when your unit will be able to ship but it definitely helps to provide a bit more insight into the Mavic situation.

Long story short is that the slow fulfillment of the Mavic is going to continue. DJI’s production capacity is very low right now in comparison to the completely overwhelming demand that the Mavic has seen. They are continuing to increase their production capacity but this takes time as they need to ensure high quality is maintained throughout as they scale their production. We will continue to receive sporadic shipments of Mavic units but DJI is currently splitting about 100 Mavic units per day off the production line amongst their worldwide distribution network. This obviously leaves very small allocation numbers each day and they cannot even ship 1 unit to each member of the network each day.

The bottom line is we’re going to be continuing to wait on things. On the plus side, you have a pretty early pre-order so are in a good position. I can guarantee you the people 300 or 400 spots behind you in our pre-order queue would take your spot any day.

We are going to be releasing an official update to ALL pre-order customers by EOD today, much of the information I have provided in this email will be in that update.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Once again, we appreciate your continued support, patience, and understanding of the situation."
2016-11-14
Use props
golden_blunder
lvl.2

Ireland

WasabiBread Posted at 2016-11-14 14:17

ouch!

100 a day. I wonder how much of a backlog there is.
2016-11-14
Use props
ukfan84
lvl.1
United States

WasabiBread Posted at 2016-11-14 09:17

This can't be true. If this were true, then it would have taken DJI almost 2 months to clear the pre-orders if only 5000 orders were taken between 9/27-10/15. Surely they were expecting higher demand than this. Especially leading into the holiday season.
2016-11-14
Use props
MavicPro?
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1058330 ft
United States

WasabiBread Posted at 2016-11-14 22:17

This makes complete sense now. Hear me out:
1) GoPro announces drone preorders so DJI says "No way, we need to be ready too"
2) DJI decides to announce Mavic Pro Preorders a week later, all while knowing they still need more time to complete the mass production Mavic (giving them a few weeks before the estimated shipping date of Oct. 15)
3) Oct. 15 comes around and the Mavic Pro is nowhere near ready, DJI decides to be silent because who's going to complain about a few days
4) Faulty item on the Mavic. Its the part suppliers fault for suppling a bad part, but DJI should've taken that into consideration before announcing preorders
5) Part supplier is going to take a while to fix the new part and create enough for the crazy amount of Mavic Orders, so DJI debates on going to someone else or making the part themselves
6) All these issues will result in a few weeks time to get everything up and running, so they give themselves an additional 7-8 weeks to figure things out, in addition to the month they're already behind.
7) DJI doesn't want to send out thousands of faulty products, like the Karma, only to recall it if they new part(s) dont work appropriately, so they decide to make 100 a day and send them to nearby countries, as well as solo shipments to suppliers.
8) Now to the mass market it appears that DJI is shipping out the Mavic Pro, Hip hip hooray!!!! The actual truth being that they're just making it look like they're in full swing, when they're actually just waiting to hear back from the suppliers/short shipments to confirm that they can start mass production. If there are any problems then it wouldn't be difficult to recall the small amount of shipments from people close by (countries surrounding China) or suppliers (people use to shipping items everyday).
9) There's noway you can tell me that a company that is sitting on millions of dollars worth of preorders is only able to create 100 units a day. If that were the case then there's no way they'd expect to build/ship pre Nov. 3rd orders before 2017.
2016-11-14
Use props
Spiderpig
lvl.2

United States

Ordered mine on 2016-10-05 15:12:39 (UTC), hopefully will get a update soon on shipping.  I'm expecting December at this point.  Which means I'll have to wait for nice winter days to fly it.
2016-11-14
Use props
EAStates
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

Venting:
Okay, this is really not cool. I found a store with Mavics in stock, shipping available next week, and would love to snap that up and take my order off the DJI queue, but the cancellation process requires a call to DJI since they already have my money. Can't afford a Mavic with the price of one already spent, and I know for sure that the store will be sold out well before I can get home from the office and try sorting things out with DJI on a phone so I can afford a Mavic from Newegg.

Don't mind me, just needed to vent for a minute. I do hope my order comes soon... so does everyone. It would be really nice, though.
Meh. Leaves a sour taste in one's mouth to only be able to watch.

On that subject, I'd gladly stop watching, if I had any idea what to expect or when in terms of shipping, but no sense in beating that dead horse some more, either. Only reason I keep checking is the hope that it'll arrive either before I leave the  house for Thanksgiving, or after I get back. Ditto for December plans. Mid-December, my family has an anniversary, my birthday and Christmas in the same week, so I just really hope that whenever the Mavic comes, I'm present and able to receive the darn thing and don't miss it after so long waiting.

Having to go pick it up elsewhere than the house would be tricky for me, since I cant legally drive, there is no public transport where I live, and "downtown" for me is only reachable via several miles of highway.

Okay, NOW the vent is over.

I doubt DJI can do much with this information, but maybe hearing some customer thoughts might help whatever plans they may have for customer service.
2016-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules