Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrZ
lvl.1

United States

Harmonix 5 Posted at 2016-11-14 14:23
I have emailed support/online dales asking for updates and Jewel nor anyone can answer.... what the  ...

Careful there Ken is a little sensitive...."sucks" could be viewed as profanity and deleted.....may I suggests "creates a vacuum in the oral cavity"?
2016-11-14
Use props
djiNE0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9833 ft
United States

DrZ Posted at 2016-11-14 11:48
Ken  you seem to have skipped a few posts....what is up bro?

Well....   It's because he couldn't give us a more detailed answer.
2016-11-14
Use props
DrZ
lvl.1

United States

Just in case you're wondering where Ken is....I think he is too busy deleting my posts to respond
2016-11-14
Use props
Harmonix 5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7628 ft
United States

DrZ Posted at 2016-11-14 14:29
Careful there Ken is a little sensitive...."sucks" could be viewed as profanity and deleted.....ma ...

corrected and edited. thanks for the heads up
2016-11-14
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DrZ Posted at 2016-11-14 20:27
Clarification, Dr. Merlin lives across the Atlantic where they note dates in a backwards fashion.. ...

Actually we get our dates the right way around... Like you lot voting for Trump, most of us voting for brexit was also mightily stupid....
2016-11-14
Use props
POTUS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475850 ft
United States

QXosdSQnmgqm Posted at 2016-11-14 14:19
Newegg's site is currently showing "out of stock" for the "pay more/fly less" bundle and the drone-o ...

I keep reading the "pay more/fly less" name in reference to the fly more bundle - why does it have that nickname?
2016-11-14
Use props
DrZ
lvl.1

United States

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-14 14:37
Actually we get our dates the right way around... Like you lot voting for Trump, most of us voting ...

If Trump were in charge of DJI....EVERYBODY would already have their drones
2016-11-14
Use props
QXosdSQnmgqm
lvl.1

United States

POTUS Posted at 2016-11-14 14:37
I keep reading the "pay more/fly less" name in reference to the fly more bundle - why does it have ...

I dubbed it that because unlike its real name "fly more," bundle it's actually becoming a "pay more/fly less" bundle because so many of us have paid for it but not received it.
2016-11-14
Use props
fans0e840b15
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30 ft
  • >>>
United States

In no business has it ever been acceptable to pay for something that is promised in two weeks to a month and receive it two to three months past the promised delivery date. This hollow update is a great example of horrible customer service. The "Chat" option has been removed from the website and they will not accept phone calls concerning when I will receive my pre-order. Essentially,they have taken full payment, given nothing, and are refusing to communicate with the very ones who have paid them.
2016-11-14
Use props
fans0e840b15
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Isn't that fraud?
2016-11-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans0e840b15 Posted at 2016-11-15 04:49
In no business has it ever been acceptable to pay for something that is promised in two weeks to a m ...

Again, I'm sorry for those who are frustrated, DJI is shipping as fast as they can.
If no ship date given for your order will not work, then please email [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] and request a refund.I wish there was a shipping update.
2016-11-14
Use props
Shames Worthy
lvl.1

United States

...45 days and counting.

no bundle, just the mavic.

in Southern Cali.
2016-11-14
Use props
POTUS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475850 ft
United States

I know it sucks to have ordered it months ago and find out others are receiving it before you from other retailers - but this is kind of entertaining.  I agree with the people saying companies most likely ordered large quantities before it was open to the general public and that's why it seems people buying from their stock are getting them sooner than you.  I ordered mine through Amazon when they were showing a 1 Dec ship date and then it slipped to 15 Jan, really nothing I can do and I still really want it - and I'm going to continue to want it even if it delays even further.  With the Karma having it's issues and not really knowing what the Inspire 2 will offer I saw the Mavic as the best drone for my money based on the features it offers and I'm willing to wait for it.  I think DJI, like Amazon, shouldn't charge you until the product is shipped and I think that change in process would alleviate the majority of the stress on this forum.  I can't wait until the majority of the people on this forum finally get their drone and then switch over to a new thread where they complain about how much it sucks and they demand firmware updates to fix issues because they waited decades to finally get it.  Everybody should take a breath and know that the wait and frustration with customer service will be worth it once you have it.  I'm not trying to poke the beehive - just saying there are bigger things to be upset about and this will eventually get resolved.  I just went through the Note 7 fiasco with Samsung and learned that sometimes things happen that you can't control - but if you enjoy the tech you'll cut the companies some slack and give them a chance to fix their problems (even if the way they correct their mistakes isn't the way you'd do it youself).  Rant over - looking forward to seeing some awesome footage from this community in the future.  
2016-11-14
Use props
Arod24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 456 ft
Bahamas

Shames Worthy Posted at 2016-11-14 15:55
...45 days and counting.

no bundle, just the mavic.

At least you have the mavic... or maybe i misunderstood...
2016-11-14
Use props
YjWH9fPVGpcg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 196834 ft
Portugal

It is now obvious that is useless to continue to write here about the shipment and etc. We are never to receive any useful information about our orders perspective of shipping and about what is going on. All that we can do is to wait with patience for the order to be dispatched and arrive.
2016-11-14
Use props
Powey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

It's a very strange situation, with such supportive and understanding clients that they have.... Just Complete lack of communication, weekly min I'd have thought?

Maybe something like...
"Hello, we're doing are best to get things going, Obvs noted a few updates on software needed to iron out bugs so doing that whilst trying to ramp up production and get them posted to you super cool dudes, We're posting to AUS, Spain, Africa this week, orders XXXXX to XXXXX its on its way. Lots of love DJI P.S. Sorry its late here's a baseball cap and spare set of props because you're ace and we love you for supporting us"

2016-11-14
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354131 ft
United States

Powey Posted at 2016-11-14 13:32
It's a very strange situation, with such supportive and understanding clients that they have.... Jus ...

You'd think they would do that. Not their style.

Companies that feel that they need to grow and acquire more of a market would do something like that. When you want to keep growing, you give out little promotional freebies like that (hats, stickers, whatever), communicate, and apologize.

But companies that feel they already own the market and don't care about people's feelings, they don't do any of that. They believe you owe them their business regardless of what they say or do.

And DJI is unfortunately sitting large in the second option right now.
2016-11-14
Use props
Gary UNY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178776 ft
United States

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-14 15:37
Actually we get our dates the right way around... Like you lot voting for Trump, most of us voting ...

Amen, brother!
2016-11-14
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

kevinelliott Posted at 2016-11-15 06:17
You'd think they would do that. Not their style.

Companies that feel that they need to grow and a ...

for this long wait I think I deserve a free battery or better yet a set of 6 pairs of props and one battery...
2016-11-14
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-14 11:40
That's awesome Rick, glad you received your order. Charging the battery and RC shouldn't slow anyt ...

Thanks Ken

I posted a new thread. Check it out if you have time

Rich
2016-11-14
Use props
ueuezaza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 457976 ft
Italy

Hey Ken,

Have you found in the meanwhile an other solution regarding payment method? I'm a student and having or having not those 1500€ makes quite a difference for me. It would be nice if you could do like Apple, which takes the money only when they are ready to ship.
2016-11-14
Use props
fansba7d2440
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3146942 ft
United States

I ordered a Mavic Pro Fly More bundle from Amazon on October 20th.  Amazon's estimated shipping date said delivery would be Nov 23 - Dec 9.  However, I got an Amazon update today that said my order had shipped via FedEx.  When I track the shipment FedEx says it will be delivered Nov 16th.
2016-11-14
Use props
badwzrd
lvl.1

United States

fansba7d2440 Posted at 2016-11-14 16:49
I ordered a Mavic Pro Fly More bundle from Amazon on October 20th.  Amazon's estimated shipping date ...

Im surprised. I ordered mine on oct 9th through amazon but seller was helidirect. They marked mine shipped so amazon would not cancel the order but they stated that DJI is not sending them anything until the end of decemeber. Seems as if certain stores are getting special treatment and not by the order date
2016-11-14
Use props
fansba7d2440
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3146942 ft
United States

badwzrd Posted at 2016-11-14 19:52
Im surprised. I ordered mine on oct 9th through amazon but seller was helidirect. They marked mine ...

My order from Amazon was through the DJI store on Amazon, maybe I got just got lucky.
2016-11-14
Use props
MavicPro?
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1058330 ft
United States

handsfree Posted at 2016-11-14 12:25
ordered 10/18 from apple store.  shipped today.  arriving 11/16.

can you take a screenshot for proof? lots of trolls on here
2016-11-14
Use props
MavicPro?
lvl.2
United States

ReyH Posted at 2016-11-14 12:57
Apple seems accurate, seems like they are shipping for people who ordered from Oct 1 to Oct 18.. It  ...

hahahahaha unbelievable. Ordered 10/8 from DJI and bet i won't see mine until December.
2016-11-14
Use props
MavicPro?
lvl.2
United States

djiNE0 Posted at 2016-11-14 13:38
WHAT??!!! I ordered mine 10/02/16 order number 001201225731 direct from DJI and haven't gotten any ...

if this whole apple rumor is accurate then im sure people who ordered directly through DJI will get some kind of redemption, right!? How could they not? For a product that has made such a big impact for first time buyers, id assume most people ordered directly through DJI, so if this is true, i can only assume this will be referenced in our college business books as "things a business doesn't want to do" haha. What a joke
2016-11-14
Use props
MavicPro?
lvl.2
United States

EAStates Posted at 2016-11-14 13:52
Is there or has there recently been a shipment to Newegg or something? They appear to have it "avail ...

did your order get canceled later? I purchased another form Newegg today and saw them still in stock for at least an hour after my purchase. An hour later i received an email about my ordering being canceled
2016-11-14
Use props
MavicPro?
lvl.2
United States

I6X42hG4hW0j Posted at 2016-11-14 15:06
This is fairly common with third party retailers as big as Apple/Amazon.

They cut an agreement to ...

so lets make the loyal customers that went directly to the supplier pay for their misfortunes. Again, lol, if DJI direct orders dont get any type of redemption for this issue then all He"double hockey sticks" is going to break loose
2016-11-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-11-15 08:10
Thanks Ken

I posted a new thread. Check it out if you have time

I'm reading it now, thanks for starting the thread.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-72070-1-1.html
2016-11-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

ueuezaza Posted at 2016-11-15 08:39
Hey Ken,

Have you found in the meanwhile an other solution regarding payment method? I'm a student  ...

Currently PayPal is how DJI does it. There is PayPal credit that you can use. I don't know how it works and I'm guessing you have to apply.
You can also wait until it's available in a store of your choice and purchase it then.
I'm sorry and wish I had a better solution for you.
2016-11-14
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

watuse Posted at 2016-11-14 17:34
for this long wait I think I deserve a free battery or better yet a set of 6 pairs of props and on ...

Watuse .... I see that yours is coming ... and you've been yelling for quite a while ... why don't you come back on here and tell people ...that it'll come?
2016-11-14
Use props
fans0e840b15
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Dji, you guys are pieces of shit! You are taking people's money, not giving them product but, you are shipping to large distributors that are fulfilling orders that were placed well after mine.
2016-11-14
Use props
David Pumpkins
lvl.2

United States

watuse Posted at 2016-11-14 17:34
for this long wait I think I deserve a free battery or better yet a set of 6 pairs of props and on ...

an extra batt is more what we all want
2016-11-14
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-14 23:14
Currently PayPal is how DJI does it. There is PayPal credit that you can use. I don't know how it  ...

Hi Ken,
  I appreciate that you have been the trooper throughout the 'nasty' thread of people being angry on shipping delays. You have been doing well and I hope you get a bonus for having to put up with and attempting to quell the angered personalities in here. Hopefully most of us will be still on here and the threads will be more enlightening about our new products. I'm sure all of us who ordered early will be happy soon ....
2016-11-14
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
United States

I would have banned DrZ as well ... only trying to incite anger.
2016-11-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

yHS0eU90xE7Q Posted at 2016-11-15 12:53
Hi Ken,
  I appreciate that you have been the trooper throughout the 'nasty' thread of people bei ...

Thank you very much for that.
I really do wish everyone had theirs orders, or I had more shipping info but I don't.
And everyone will still be here asking technical questions instead of where's my Mavic.
2016-11-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

yHS0eU90xE7Q Posted at 2016-11-15 12:55
I would have banned DrZ as well ... only trying to incite anger.

Correct, DJI will not tolerate that.
As well as the foul language, it cannot be part of the forum.
2016-11-14
Use props
motley
New

United States

I just want to say that I am getting very frustrated at this point myself.  I have been trying to be patient but I cannot even get a response to my email to the sales team and I only see these general announcements that they are being shipped as quickly as possible.

I have also read/heard that some people that ordered their Mavic near the middle of October have been informed that their order has shipped, this makes me even more frustrated since I cannot even get a response and I ordered mine on October 7th.  We are now at 30 days past when the initial shipments were supposed to go out and no useful status at all for my order.

This is my first experience with purchasing a DJI product (yes, a DJI newbie here) and I have to say if things do not change soon I will not be a return customer, I will just buy my drones from the competitor that I am used to buying from.
2016-11-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

motley Posted at 2016-11-15 13:22
I just want to say that I am getting very frustrated at this point myself.  I have been trying to be ...

I am truly sorry and I wish there was something I could do.
And for those who say DJI stole your money, stealing is intent to keep it. All you have to do is ask for it back and they will cancel and refund your money.
2016-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules