lvl.2

United States

This is just crazy
2016-11-15
Use props
fans5468d33a
lvl.1

United States

just got my tracking number today from DJI ordered 2016-09-28 16:03:40 (UTC)
2016-11-15
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

ChicagoPilot Posted at 2016-11-16 10:15
Where's my drone, I'm still pending and I ordered 09/28

Damn chicago I feel you I was like you pissed up till Monday night when I saw that in the order tracking it showed that the carrier for delivery was Fedex but it was still pending to ship, and then the next morning I had a email saying it was shipped and that it was through Fedex... I did hassle them two days about my order and that it was going to be two months soon, and it was ridiculous to have purchase something 2 months ago when you dont have it... I wrote through email and the chat, yes they kept sending me the copy and paste message about how they are doing all means possible, I told them that I dont buy that story and to move on up with sending my orders when I have seen people orders earlier than mine leaving their warehouse. If you have a combo order it will take a bit longer I have the normal order with the non fly more combo.. Yesterday I have seen many with the same orders of mine publishing here that theirs is also shipped and most of them have been from my date and some from your date also. I am guessing they are doing allocation continental shipment because last week it was a bunch of European orders and most of them were from Oct 1-3 and sept 28 29 30. Maybe this following week will be more combo orders for europe and the last week of this month people with combo orders for the American continent... I am just speculating from what I have been seeing with the shipment and from what they are getting from their manufacturers. I also feel that they are producing round o clock these devices at of coarse much slower rate than a mobile device like example iphones... This type of device takes a bit longer in the assembly line in the hads of the workers. After seeing an old video of an inspire 1 assembly line, made me to believe that its in 200 a day units with all the other stuff put together like the remote and other things like propellers and batteries and cables. If you go to the dji online store you would see that their battery are shipping within 20 to 25 days after payment which is a huge demand right now for putting together the mavic pro alone, imagine the combo packs... In other words for what the demand is requiring their factories cannot handle the same type of production an iphone takes.. The problem is that they we far ahead with the presentation and with the pre ordering time date, yes because they were not prepare for this type of volume and they were not even in full blown production when they were in the presenation date... Nothing like how apple operates. Right now apple is already in the phase of the new iphone 8 probably with the new design and when the iphone 7s is out they are preparing the  manufacturer for the new iphone 8 production and when they are presenting the iphone 8, the manufactures is already in full blown production something I think DJI was not even close to. I believe the day of the production of the unit started a couple of weeks before the presentation and was hit with a delay in some part of the unit provider parts for its assembly. It could be the battery, it could be the mother board, anything, thus not telling the public and thus not pushing the delievery date a mis communication, which in the end we are the victims of this huge mess from their part, I was patient and at the same time mad sending them messages that I would see in this forum of people saying I got mine shipped and they were being shipped from the same ordering date as mine.
2016-11-15
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

Raymondanton1 Posted at 2016-11-16 00:42
New guy here.  I've been scoping out the forums for a couple of weeks now.  DJI Ken is doing a gre ...

From people I have spoken to that have gotten their mavic and I have seen them test fly it they are very satisfied, they said its worth the wait and I kept waiting since my order was Oct 1st and it got shipped yesterday I will be receiving it this friday. I will keep you guys posted of the device for sure and will post videos of what I think about the device, also its my first drone I own, I have friends with the Phantom 4 and 3 and I have flown both and love it, but the portability kept me from purchasing one, the day I saw the presentation I was immediately struck with the device and said I have to get one. I have been really mad at the first come first serve dji customer treatment and its not what I think it is, i have been hassling them a lot about their shipment and people with earlier orders with and no combos getting theirs first. I think finally the more you bug them the more they don't want you complaining in the forums and to them so they try to push you in shipping allocation of that week. Also I do believe they are giving priority to their reseller more than to their online store orders. That is one thing I kept saying to them about the first come first serve when I saw an newegg client who order his on Oct 13 and got it oct 25 that was one major complaint because I bug them here about it and on emails with the video of the guy putting that he purchase it on newegg, to me it was an insult for us online store client that they would first use the first production line that came out of the manufacturer to fufill their reseller when there was a huge online order happening plus the combo fly more clients are hit harder because of low stock putting together the fly more combo I see that it takes up to 20 to 25 days to get a battery after its paid for thats insane for just a battery..
2016-11-15
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

cBUkhJpAJGPA Posted at 2016-11-16 01:39
single mavic ordered on Oct. 3rd 0300 UTC from Canada. tis shipped today and will be arriving on Thu ...

let me guess Fedex heheheheheheh like me too
2016-11-15
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

POTUS Posted at 2016-11-15 23:00
Yeah I got it...just sounds like a lot of whining.

Yeah I got it... You sound like a Trump supporter....
2016-11-16
Use props
fans1e140f93
lvl.1

Spain

fans5468d33a Posted at 2016-11-16 14:36

Same Here!! ITS A MIRACLE!!!! ordered in 09/28 Fly more combo to Spain, just delivered today, will recieve it on friday by DHL.

And By the way, I cant see my order in the website http://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders/recent so maybe not all of them are there
2016-11-16
Use props
POTUS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475850 ft
United States

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-16 03:16

Haha at first I thought you were just acting like a child but now I know you're just an idiot.
2016-11-16
Use props
GREY C
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-16
Use props
sailor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7 ft
Puerto Rico

I ordered mine from B and H video on 9/28 and still nothing.I think next time I will buy from DJI.
2016-11-16
Use props
jeweetzelf
Banned

Netherlands

2016-11-16
Use props
usera1ba83e4bc
lvl.3
United States

Triggered....
2016-11-16
Use props
fans766ba4c0
Banned

United Kingdom

2016-11-16
Use props
QXosdSQnmgqm
lvl.1

United States

Ordered Fly More Bundle on 28 September. I just received a FedEx tracking number for delivery on Monday.
2016-11-16
Use props
hummermd
lvl.1
United States

2016-09-28 16:35:41 (UTC)  Mavic combo  to US will arrive Mon
shipped!!
2016-11-16
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

POTUS Posted at 2016-11-16 10:48
Haha at first I thought you were just acting like a child but now I know you're just an idiot.

I really don't need abuse from you. I did not invite it and kindly request that you desist. I am fully entitled to complain about poor customer service. Perhaps you set low standards in your part of the world but here we expect better treatment when we part with large amounts of money.
2016-11-16
Use props
usera1ba83e4bc
lvl.3
United States

Actually this is not unusual for pre-ordering.....at least in the RC hobby.
2016-11-16
Use props
monovich
lvl.1

United States

17:01 9-28 Fly More Combo order shipped today as well. I updated at Drone Home. Seems like at least a small batch slipped out...
2016-11-16
Use props
Raymondanton1
lvl.1

United States

watuse Posted at 2016-11-16 02:30
From people I have spoken to that have gotten their mavic and I have seen them test fly it they are ...

I agree but will patiently wait.
2016-11-16
Use props
fansd27f2253
lvl.2

United States

2016-09-28 18:05:03 (UTC) Shipped says Monday del
2016-11-16
Use props
ChicagoPilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 918448 ft
United States

monovich Posted at 2016-11-16 09:39
17:01 9-28 Fly More Combo order shipped today as well. I updated at Drone Home. Seems like at least  ...

That's good cause I ordered the combo 09-28 21:54:16 (UTC). A 5 hour difference, I doubt that mine will be dalyed past this week or past tomorrow!
2016-11-16
Use props
POTUS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475850 ft
United States

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-16 08:46
I really don't need abuse from you. I did not invite it and kindly request that you desist. I am fu ...

You are entitled to your opinions and I'm entitled to mine.  I got the answer for my question from someone else before your comment with all the whining that you felt was necessary to add.  I disagreed with your point that people are stupid because they decided to order a bundle pack that saves money over buying the components separately.  And if you are going to try to call someone a Trump supporter, as if that has anything to do with this discussion, then I felt obligated to explain my opinion.  Not sure how that's abuse...guess where I'm from the people aren't soft.   
2016-11-16
Use props
GuardianZX9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28438 ft
United States

fans5468d33a Posted at 2016-11-16 01:36

I also just got tracking for my fly more combo, ordered almost the exact time you did.
2016-11-16
Use props
symbol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

Round 2...
2016-11-16
Use props
DrZisback
Banned

United States

2016-11-16
Use props
DrZisback
Banned

United States

2016-11-16
Use props
Chrism3evo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147812 ft
United Kingdom

sailor Posted at 2016-11-16 11:21
I ordered mine from B and H video on 9/28 and still nothing.I think next time I will buy from DJI.

I wouldn't plus they have put the prices up. Where as Apple is still 999 for the basic package. I just got my money refunded
2016-11-16
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

DrZisback Posted at 2016-11-17 01:37
Ken, first let me say that the fact that you deleted my account says a lot about DJI and their han ...

Haha, I can see the headlines now: "Whinging man-child goes crying to media after online tantrum".
2016-11-16
Use props
Wes1977
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363862 ft
United States

DrZisback Posted at 2016-11-16 12:37
Ken, first let me say that the fact that you deleted my account says a lot about DJI and their han ...

You did make my day.  I was falling asleep at work, now I'm laughing.
2016-11-16
Use props
No1much
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

On a lighter note, I'm still hoping for a pleasant surprise in the form of my Mavic ordered on October  23 arriving at or before my mid-to-late December birthday. It's been a strange and awkward affair waiting with so many others if such varied dispositions, and I don't see myself risking coming back for a new product from this company again based on learned caution, but...

It will be very nice to get my hands on a piece of this vaunted fancy DJI tech in just the right size for my use case, and finally see the reason for DJI's great hardware reputation for myself.
2016-11-16
Use props
fans7f557b4a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29193 ft
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-11-16
Use props
SCRob
lvl.1

United States

Well you can laugh at me as I ordered on November 8th hoping I might see one in December.  I suppose there's no snowballs chance in Charleston I'll be flying before the new year.
2016-11-16
Use props
PaX8PYTNuIsF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 444964 ft
United States

Just got my shipping notice...yea!!! Ordered the Combo on Sept. 28 and it states delivery by Monday Nov. 21.
2016-11-16
Use props
Game211
lvl.1

United States

No1much Posted at 2016-11-16 13:19
On a lighter note, I'm still hoping for a pleasant surprise in the form of my Mavic ordered on Octob ...

Did you have any luck with your Newegg order?  Mine is still in "payment verification" status. I messaged Newegg and they said to reach out to DJI directly.    The Mavics are back on Newegg but now it clearly says it won't ship till mid December.
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dasm6tPRI5iL Posted at 2016-11-17 02:00
Haha, I can see the headlines now: "Whinging man-child goes crying to media after online tantrum".

It's been handled.
2016-11-16
Use props
fansda0c491c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 95689 ft
United States

I run a small business and customer relations is the hardest thing going everyone is different and expects at different levels ken is doing good. I'm sure we all get the drone soon, and the wait is exciting in it self .I never watched so much youtube in my life  now there are 2 more drones DJI created maybe the loud guy can sell his place in line for his mavic and move on. Ill Bet he even would make a profit. He can figure it out he is quite the typing person .
2016-11-16
Use props
GREY C
Banned

United States

2016-11-16
Use props
ReinertA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134026 ft
United States

Hahahah ... what a joke
2016-11-16
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

Raymondanton1 Posted at 2016-11-16 23:06
I agree but will patiently wait.

Believe me and the it will get to your home quick in just days look how fast they ship on Fedex which is by plane, thats the reason why they do allocation shipment because they do bulk load and try to fill the plane with other orders from other company Fedex cargo 747 plane could take loads of pallets Not Just  DJI so for the amount they ship weekly I think its not enough to cover others shipments, mind you I think for europe they use DHL and USA they use Fedex its more economical if they ship a certain amout of min of pallets with certain amount of packages per Pallet.
Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 10.07.25 PM.png
2016-11-16
Use props
Khyber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373842 ft
United States

deplorable trump supporter here, problem?

side note. i might buy one when you can actually pay for one and actually get it. until then I'll hold my money instead of you.
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules