I've never seen a billion-dollar drone manufacturer fail so hard.
5951 135 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 2016-11-7 00:48
You continue to out right insult members on here and it seems your acting more like a bully and no ...

You need to read post correctly before you comment, but you choose to make fun out of what other people say, if I insulted anyone it's because I and my opinion was insulted first, I think it's fair that also mods here sought to ban the person your talking about, it wasn't for his kindness.
Now as you can see if you've been reading this thread nobody is interested anymore. Including the OP
So if you can't leave it alone, well I have, I don't really have anymore to say to you, thank you.
2016-11-6
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 2016-11-6 16:18
Are you hoping for a free hand out from DJI? Behaving like the DJI Police?
You guys honestly need t ...

Because I don't bash DJI and lie to people, that must mean I want free stuff from DJI?  No.  I don't care what you own.  I don't care what your opinion of me is.  I don't care about your complaints or anyone else's complaints.  There are hundreds of complaint threads, feel free to post away.  You coming into an argument that is two weeks old at this point is not a good idea.  I appreciate your attempt to mediate but your too far out of the loop.  If someone is blatantly telling a lie, people have the right to know.  It's not called being a mediator, it's called being a human being.  
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

AyrshireUAV Posted at 2016-11-7 05:53
DJI Ken, you have always been our go to guy for any technical issues we incur.  Please don't ruin  ...

You have to remember, this is the DJI forum and it's here to assist users with technical assistance. If a member is here to only be negative and has nothing to contribute to the forum except for to try and make the forum full of negativity then they are not welcome.
As it's been posted by users 1,000 times, we all the Mavic is late being delivered to users and that is what had started the negativity. They are being shipped as fast as they can and users will get them when they get them. If they cannot wait, they are free to cancel and but a different product or purchase the Mavic when it's available in stores.
Again, the forum is here to help others, and that's what it's going to get back to.
For those that only want to be negative, do it somewhere else.
2016-11-7
Use props
Shill Slayer
lvl.2

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 23:08
You have to remember, this is the DJI forum and it's here to assist users with technical assistanc ...

Ken with all due respect this is the Mavic forum & unfortunately there is not a whole lot of positive news to report or discuss at the current time.  By specification & design the Mavic is an incredible achievement (the good)  that will arrive 2.5-3 months behind schedule (the bad).  It appears to have a tendency to develop a mind of its own & go on walkabout (the ugly).  This may be a positive note to the poltergeist crowd but it causes concern for Mavic pilots.

Alas this isn't a  "Kumbaya" moment & there is no sign of Robert Winslow Gordon.   More like Ennio Morricone.  
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Shill Slayer Posted at 2016-11-8 00:46
Ken with all due respect this is the Mavic forum & unfortunately there is not a whole lot of posit ...

I understand that, you are free to post your comments, but the hateful negative comments will be deleted and if that person continues then they will be banned.
This forum needs to be friendly, free of foul language, personal attacks, and hateful negativity.
If all you want to do is be hateful and bash DJI, you will be banned.
2016-11-7
Use props
Shill Slayer
lvl.2

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-8 01:23
I understand that, you are free to post your comments, but the hateful negative comments will be d ...

Then I must ask why personal attacks posted by the shills are allowed to stand?  Are they being warned & banned?
2016-11-7
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>

Shill Slayer Posted at 2016-11-8 02:02
Then I must ask why personal attacks posted by the shills are allowed to stand?  Are they being wa ...

The lack of shills existing is probably the first problem you have with that question.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Shill Slayer Posted at 2016-11-8 02:02
Then I must ask why personal attacks posted by the shills are allowed to stand?  Are they being wa ...

They are warned, and it goes for everyone.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

method007 Posted at 2016-11-8 02:12
The lack of shills existing is probably the first problem you have with that question.

Everyone in the forum gets treated equally, everyone needs to be nice to each other or just ignore them.
2016-11-7
Use props
Shill Slayer
lvl.2

method007 Posted at 2016-11-8 02:12

Right on time we have we have an appearance by "Lord of the Shills", a guy who has flooded the DJI & other forums, as well as Facebook & Twitter with countless shill messages.  

The Shill is strong with you youngling...
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Shill Slayer Posted at 2016-11-8 02:57
Right on time we have we have an appearance by "Lord of the Shills", a guy who has flooded the DJI  ...

I'm not going to ask again, all of you need to stop, and NOW.
PM each other and do it in private, the next posts will be deleted as a warning, then continue and then a ban and that goes for all
2016-11-7
Use props
WasabiBread
lvl.3
United States

DJI Ken leave them alone this is hilarious!! Hahahahahahaha fight fight!!! Can't wait for the first YouTube video of Mavic forum members fighting it out in the streets to the death...lol

2016-11-7
Use props
EZTropical
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303734 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

I have two Phantom 4's and they are AWESOME  !  I ordered two Mavics and received the $999.  two weeks ago and flown EVERY SINGLE DAY AND IT IS AWESOME !!  I HOPE TO GET THE $1300.  PACKAGE THIS MONTH  (OR NEXT ...WHATEVER)   IT IS WORTH THE WAIT !!  I REPEAT THE MAVIC IS WORTH THE WAIT !
2016-11-7
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Shill Slayer Posted at 2016-11-6 16:30
"All the needless bitching on here is just stupid and very childish...."

This from a man who calls ...

How do u know I'm a Man? U sack :-)
2016-11-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-4 11:31
This is true, there are a few users out there who are determined to post as much hate as they can. ...

Those folks are ruining the photography world by going to Apple and Best Buy and returning 10 units, however i think thats a monster DJI created and they should refuse Apple and Best Buy returns unless its truly warranted.
When DJI mass sells to big box stores it makes the drones look like toys in the eyes of others.
I truly wish they were only available via DJI direct or Hobby stores.....
2016-11-13
Use props
fasapersun
New

China

Each one according to his taste, not his envy, can make a good life. robespourmariage.fr
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules