Auto take-off function only appears some of the time...?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
freeloadermatt
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Does anyone here have a problem where sometime the auto take-off icon doesn't appear in DJI Go application?

I have a P3Pro with latest firmware and am using DJI Go app 3.1.2 on an iPhone 7 plus running IOS 10.2.  The auto take-off icon should appear at the left side of the screen at a mission start but on my set-up this probably happens less than half the time.

It's not like a manual take-off is hard but I'd like to understand why this happens... anyone have an idea if there are certain criteria for the auto take-off to be available?  

2017-1-10
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

no clue. I have p3A on android, and have never noticed that issues... Are all your firmware/app versions up to date? RC and drone?
2017-1-10
Use props
freeloadermatt
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Phantomski Posted at 2017-1-10 10:44
no clue. I have p3A on android, and have never noticed that issues... Are all your firmware/app versions up to date? RC and drone?

Yes all up to date (I think)
   - App version 3.1.2
   - Aircraft version 1.10.90
   - Remote Controller version 1.8.0

Weird isn't it?  Surely there must be a reason... anyone else get intermittent / missing auto takeoff out there?
2017-1-11
Use props
djiuser_T1tywnkpSMOb
New

United Kingdom

Hey people haveing a issue whth my DJI mini 2 when I go on to the icon on the side of the app auto take of and I press it it only comes up a split second then dosserpears so I don’t have time to hold it down to take of drone is all good I’m been researching to try find the issue but Carnt find enywere don’t know if it’s a bug on the app or enything tryed uninstall app and reinstall and all my firmware is up to date aswell so I’m really confused
2-25 01:12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_T1tywnkpSMOb Posted at 2-25 01:12
Hey people haveing a issue whth my DJI mini 2 when I go on to the icon on the side of the app auto take of and I press it it only comes up a split second then dosserpears so I don’t have time to hold it down to take of drone is all good I’m been researching to try find the issue but Carnt find enywere don’t know if it’s a bug on the app or enything tryed uninstall app and reinstall and all my firmware is up to date aswell so I’m really confused

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you post a screen recording for us to further check? You can upload the video to YouTube or Google Drive and then paste the link here. Thank you.
2-25 02:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules