12017 62 2017-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upthedowns
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Come on DJI, It was my original post's first birthday yesterday and we still have no idea when or if we will see flight log functionality on GS Pro.  In that time I have applied for, and been granted an exemption by U.K. CAA.  That organisation is considered to have extremely slow service but we are still waiting for DJI to implement a basic function that is built in to all its other groundstation software!
2018-1-20
Use props
ETA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3032966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes this is very frustrating.  Logging flights is needed!  

I also tried it with the M210 with XT.   It flew the missions fine but would not take the photos.    You need to manually take photos at desired intervals.    I don't get it.  DJI continually releases half baked products.   I think they have corporate  ADD.   Focus DJI.   Get it done right then move on to the next product.   It is difficult to try to run a business when the products don't work as advertised.     I have a feeling Intel is going to eat their lunch in with their Falcon system.   
2018-1-28
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1507073 ft
United States

DJI, your last response to this was in Oct.  1 or 2 updates have come out since - still no logs

Can you please update us on this issue.
2018-1-31
Use props
Fotopiloot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1032070 ft
Netherlands

I am also wondering why this is not fixed. It holds us back from using the app because according to Dutch CAA we have to proper log our flights. Why not implementing same logs as in the DJI Go apps.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_6Q57jczySsAE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623366 ft
United States

Fotopiloot Posted at 2018-3-7 03:31
I am also wondering why this is not fixed. It holds us back from using the app because according to Dutch CAA we have to proper log our flights. Why not implementing same logs as in the DJI Go apps.

Me too. Just installed the app, and some of its paid extras. It's nearly useless without the log files.
2018-3-9
Use props
ITechGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126768 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_6Q57jczySsAE Posted at 2018-3-9 16:44
Me too. Just installed the app, and some of its paid extras. It's nearly useless without the log files.

How are you getting your data out to clients? As from what I can tell you can only process the map within the app and stuck there?
2018-3-13
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

Well DJI,  where the HELL are you with responding.

Last we heard from you was 6+ months ago

Can you provide us (you know the people who spend alot of money on your products) with some answers
2018-3-29
Use props
Giangi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291243 ft
Peru

And still waiting.... this thread have more than a year!!! Many promises but no results....
2018-4-1
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

Hello, anyone home....   Is this thing on?

Does DJI even watch these threads any more?   Does DJI even care about their customers?

Me thinks NOT.  They have not responded to this thread in 6+ months
2018-4-12
Use props
fansf3f5b0bc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2399862 ft
Netherlands

DeputyDawgAtl Posted at 2018-4-12 10:30
Hello, anyone home....   Is this thing on?

Does DJI even watch these threads any more?   Does DJI even care about their customers?

Fully agree with you!!!! This is ridiculous!!!!
2018-4-13
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

GS Pro still no flight logs. Getting it working with M200 series is more of a priority  it seems. That series has a multitude of problems, so we'll have to wait.
Part 107 with COA's or COW's require flight records / recording / Log.
2018-4-24
Use props
Bischofftep
lvl.2
Flight distance : 881230 ft

Bump. Still no logs? Would SO love to actually use this app for commercial work but...

(Oh and while we're wishing, it'd be nice to be able to use it with the Phantom 4 Pro V2, but I know that's asking a lot....)
2018-6-19
Use props
BloodhoundGypsy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154928 ft
United States

Bueller....Bueller.....
2018-8-1
Use props
ZAR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26343953 ft
Panama

I know this is an inspire forum, but on my phantom 3 pro, I can enter flight data mode and manually extract the log from the drone itself, don't know if you can do that on the inspire, then the logs are there, use DataCon so see them but you cannot upload these (i tried ) to anything because they are a pain in "#$%&, however, you can extract them as kml and view the path on any KML viewer
2018-8-2
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

Can anyone from DJI please respond!!!!!!!!

This has been an issue for well over a year.   There have been several updates of GS Pro, but still NO logs

Mind boggling how you can release a product and not capture the logs
2018-8-27
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

DeputyDawgAtl Posted at 2018-8-27 07:51
Can anyone from DJI please respond!!!!!!!!

This has been an issue for well over a year.   There have been several updates of GS Pro, but still NO logs

Hello DJI...

Anyone home?

Is DJI even monitoring this thread?

As you can see many users are asking/demanding for this feature.  Updates for GS keep coming out but not logs.

How can DJI push out a product that doesn't record log data!!   Mind bobbling.

Then to IGNORE the user community !!! (well that is typical of them).
2018-10-11
Use props
CoastalEngineer
lvl.1
Canada

I would like to add my frustration being experienced by others here. If the GO 4 app can log a flight what's the big deal with GS "PRO" not being able to do the same thing? We spent big bucks on an Inspire 2 and accessories to not get a flight log from the app which controls the aircraft?? I am able to extract the .DAT files from the I2 and process them, but it does not give me camera gimbal data, which is available in the FlightRecord.txt files.

Come on DJI. Please give your pro users some attention too.
2018-10-11
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DeputyDawgAtl Posted at 2017-8-26 05:08
I wanted to chime in here.

DJI why do you make an app that doesn't record logs as in your Go app)???  That makes NO sense.

or even combine all flight logs.... would be fantastic to have it all in one place... after all we log in using the same account....

cheers!

(Canon)Max
2018-11-5
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

GSPro 2 now creates logs.
They are stored on the device and can be retrieved for later use.
2018-11-5
Use props
fans90ca7d04
New

United States

DeputyDawgAtl Posted at 2017-8-26 05:08
I wanted to chime in here.

DJI why do you make an app that doesn't record logs as in your Go app)???  That makes NO sense.

Folks, you must give DJI some credit. I just got off of the phone with DJI Andrew. He assures me that I can retrieve my flight logs by directly connecting my M210 to my laptop and using DJI Assistant . As soon as I receive his email with the procedure I will let you all know how that worked for me.
2019-1-7
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

fans90ca7d04 Posted at 1-7 14:20
Folks, you must give DJI some credit. I just got off of the phone with DJI Andrew. He assures me that I can retrieve my flight logs by directly connecting my M210 to my laptop and using DJI Assistant . As soon as I receive his email with the procedure I will let you all know how that worked for me.

Sorry DJI gets NO slack or credit (with me at least).

This issue has been reported for a very long time. They have provided next to NO updates on this, despite multiple attempts to reach out to them.

Hearing what you shared is good.  Would have been nice to hear it from them.   Also it would be nice for the app to do it on it's own (like Go4 does)

Assuming this will work on all drones and not just the  M210
2019-1-16
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

fans90ca7d04 Posted at 1-7 14:20

Any updates on this?
2019-4-20
Use props
JohnH2005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130220 ft
United States

Well, here we are in May of 2020 and I think I can see my flight logs in GS Pro but they cannot be uploaded?  Viewed?  Interacted with at all?  Seriously?
2020-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules