Problem with the new DJI X4S any ideas DJI-Jamie
3608 50 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kopteristi
lvl.3
Finland

Few flights are done and X4S video is ok.
This Sony card also saves videos without record speed complains. Inspire 1 had Lexar but this I2 had this Sony. I checked cards I have and there are only 1x Lexar, 1x Sony and several Transcends. Inspire 2 reports slow save speed if card is too slow but at least this time didn't stop recording. I tried with Transcend and got that message.
2017-2-25
Use props
Chris A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95089 ft
Australia

Still waiting for DJI Melbourne to get their act together. I'll be able to buy the inspire 3 before I get a working camera! Losing work here...
2017-2-28
Use props
Chris A
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-21 21:56
You should be up and running again in no time.

I'm now waiting for DJI China to approve the replacement. Any way to speed up the process DJI-Jamie?
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Chris A Posted at 2017-3-1 17:18
I'm now waiting for DJI China to approve the replacement. Any way to speed up the process DJI-Jamie?

Could you please provide a case or ticket number so I can try and look into it? Just to make sure I'm still on the same page, you sent your unit to your dealer and not DJI direct. Is that notion correct?
2017-3-2
Use props
Chris A
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks and yes, it has gone through the dealer, distributor, Melbourne repair centre and now with China to approve replacement. I'll get the case number from my dealer.
2017-3-4
Use props
Chris A
lvl.1
Australia

Chris A Posted at 2017-3-1 17:18

No luck getting the case number. I've just been told it is still with the DJI repair centre in Melbourne and they are only just looking at it - 5 weeks later... This is my first experience with repairs / replacements and I've got to tell you, it is very concerning. There must be a massive amount of DJI gear in for repair / replacement - makes it hard to run a business.
2017-3-6
Use props
Chris A
lvl.1
Australia

Chris A Posted at 2017-3-6 18:09
No luck getting the case number. I've just been told it is still with the DJI repair centre in Melbourne and they are only just looking at it - 5 weeks later... This is my first experience with repairs / replacements and I've got to tell you, it is very concerning. There must be a massive amount of DJI gear in for repair / replacement - makes it hard to run a business.

The distributor said they didn't want to confuse the communication channels as it may delay things further...
2017-3-6
Use props
Chris A
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-2 08:05
Could you please provide a case or ticket number so I can try and look into it? Just to make sure I'm still on the same page, you sent your unit to your dealer and not DJI direct. Is that notion correct?

I just got word that the X4S has been approved for replacement. I'm glad this saga is over. 5 weeks it took. Thanks for the offer DJI-Jamie.
Cheers
Chris
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Chris A Posted at 2017-3-6 21:22
I just got word that the X4S has been approved for replacement. I'm glad this saga is over. 5 weeks it took. Thanks for the offer DJI-Jamie.
Cheers
Chris

Good to hear it's finally getting sorted.
2017-3-7
Use props
fans3d5295fa
New

United States

Kopteristi Posted at 2017-2-23 22:08
Ok then it is mixed. I tried yesterday afternoon again using same card and video recorded fine at 4k. Perhaps slightly wet Ipad screen made video to stop in the morning shots. Snow melts to fingers and every point touched is wet. Also all random snow flakes melts to heated Ipad.

Repaired X4S seemed to work ok at daylight. I didn't see same focus problems but dark shooting will reveal the truth. I've feeling camera works now.

Hi,
I came across your question while searching to see why my DJI Phantom 4 Pro came with a Sony SR-16D (Made in Taiwan) memory card when I was under the impression that they all came with SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB cards.  I am sure that I did not mix it up with anything because it came that way out of the box, and I am sure I did not already own a Sony SR-16D card.  

I wonder if DJI switched over to a new card?
2017-3-9
Use props
Kopteristi
lvl.3
Finland

fans3d5295fa Posted at 2017-3-9 22:03
Hi,
I came across your question while searching to see why my DJI Phantom 4 Pro came with a Sony SR-16D (Made in Taiwan) memory card when I was under the impression that they all came with SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB cards.  I am sure that I did not mix it up with anything because it came that way out of the box, and I am sure I did not already own a Sony SR-16D card.  

It seems Inspire 2 is supplied with at least three different brand cards. P4P has perhaps the same.
DJI Go reports clearly on upper area of screen if record speed is slow. This Sony I have has worked fine now.
2017-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules