I'm so frustrated with service
2210 44 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans2e9aa3da Posted at 2017-2-7 18:10
Are you kidding!? DJI has had my defective Mavic in their possession over a week and tonight I get an email from support asking me to upload a video of the problem to determine if it should be sent in.
The finally answered my original email I sent when I first got it. They should be able to see that after a week of waiting I called and wasted a whole evening on the phone, it was determined to be defective and I got a shipping label to send it back for exchange.

Sorry about the confusion, please ignore that email. We're in the process of issuing replacement now.
2017-2-7
Use props
VoxUltrasonic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328602 ft
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-7 18:47
Sorry about the confusion, please ignore that email. We're in the process of issuing replacement now.

I'm in the exact same situation right now - I sent my Mavic for replacement in January. It's been sitting in the DJI facility for weeks with no update. I've spoken with several support and forum reps and everybody says they are escalating the case and to check back in a day or two, and nothing. There's never any change. Is my Mavic just gone now? I'm leaving for vacation next week and at this rate I won't have the Mavic with me, something I've been looking forward to since I ordered it in September.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

VoxUltrasonic Posted at 2017-2-7 20:02
I'm in the exact same situation right now - I sent my Mavic for replacement in January. It's been sitting in the DJI facility for weeks with no update. I've spoken with several support and forum reps and everybody says they are escalating the case and to check back in a day or two, and nothing. There's never any change. Is my Mavic just gone now? I'm leaving for vacation next week and at this rate I won't have the Mavic with me, something I've been looking forward to since I ordered it in September.

What's your case number?
2017-2-7
Use props
VoxUltrasonic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328602 ft
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-7 22:40
What's your case number?

CAS-385201-Q0C4L3 
2017-2-8
Use props
cy .sg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51404 ft
Singapore

Jamie, Thor, can i seek your help on my matter?

i still have not had any response from after sales service.
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules