Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sikada
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37500 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-1 15:07
I got it, thank you. I'll notify the proper department to get that addressed.

Thank you, I hope they find out whats going on soon
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-3-1 15:39

I'm sure it will get sorted in a timely manner, thank you for your patience thus far.
2017-3-1
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48146 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-22 14:05
Yes it is. I did confirm that it is warranty and that your invoice reflects as such. You should be seeing some further movement in the system soon.

I got it back today & it looks like it was replaced not fixed as the S/N's are not the same on the AC or the remote.

Could you please verify this is what happened & if so possibly why?

Is this a new unit or a refurbished?

Do I need to do anything to get the Care Refresh moved to this Mavic?

I have not started it up yet (bad weather for flying).

Thank in advance.
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-6 23:39
I got it back today & it looks like it was replaced not fixed as the S/N's are not the same on the AC or the remote.

Could you please verify this is what happened & if so possibly why?

From what it looks like, the replaced your unit with a new one as a courtesy. If you do not have DJI Care, then you would want to contact djicare@dji.com in order to see if you can get this service on the back end. From my experience, it normally requires a video to prove the current state of the aircraft is in good condition, along with your proof of purchase.
2017-3-7
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-7 11:49
From what it looks like, the replaced your unit with a new one as a courtesy. If you do not have DJI Care, then you would want to contact  in order to see if you can get this service on the back end. From my experience, it normally requires a video to prove the current state of the aircraft is in good condition, along with your proof of purchase.

I had care refresh on the one sent in
Just want to know if it transfers to the new one or do I have to do something?
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-7 14:55
I had care refresh on the one sent in
Just want to know if it transfers to the new one or do I have to do something?

Sorry, that was my error. I overlooked the Care information on your repair. The repair team had switched your DJI Care information to the other aircraft, there's nothing that you would need to do on your end.
2017-3-7
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-7 15:29
Sorry, that was my error. I overlooked the Care information on your repair. The repair team had switched your DJI Care information to the other aircraft, there's nothing that you would need to do on your end.

Thank you!

I will hopefully get a chance to fire it up tonight.
Get it calibrated if needed?
I assume it will have to be re-registered the first time I start it up?

But I wont be able to fly for a while until the weather changes.

Thanks again for your help.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-7 17:14
Thank you!

I will hopefully get a chance to fire it up tonight.

You will have to activate it again, definitely check to ensure everything is functioning and ready to go once the weather gets better.
2017-3-7
Use props
macdougal
lvl.2
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-3-1 15:39

Hello - I received my new fly more Mavic on Feb 15th unfortunately it bricked on update.  Sent to Carson on Feb 16th product received on Feb 28th, verified on Mar 7th, current status ?
Case # CAS-456418-T1X4S1, DJI care SMG4D6OVUZ27YRXN
Any idea on status shipping time would be greatly appreciated
Thank You
Ron Maret
Cincinnati Ohio
2017-3-9
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-7 15:29

My new S/N has not been registered with care team when I ran the new S/N on the care web site it says: serial number has no DJI Care record
I sent email to djicare tonight but i hope to fly Friday or Saturday

When you checked they said it was done so I gave it some time but still not done as of today 3-9-17

The weather is going to clear & I can go outside.

I still have not turned the new unit on yet waiting to be sure i am covered.

PLEASE HELP
2017-3-9
Use props
Sumdiv
First Officer
Flight distance : 163658 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too am in the Proverbial holding pattern waiting for Care Refresh to ship my Mavic back to me.  It has been a week now and Nothing so far.  They said they were going to send a replacement.  Don't know if they are waiting on Units to arrive or it really takes this long to get through the process.  Case# CAS-464639-S3X9L2
2017-3-10
Use props
fansf9dd5f6c
New

United States

I have a similar issue in that my Mavic repair status says it has not even been received.  It says it was received in Carson CA by UPS on Friday March 3rd.  It is now March 10th.  It is supposed to take 24 hours to "open".  I have DJI Care and thought this was supposed to speed things up?  Every time I reach out they say to be patient that have a lot of repairs.  That isn't comforting at all.  Mavic seems like a good product but clearly they can't keep up with the repairs.  Very disappointing.  Customer service is so critical to loyalty, hopefully they fix this.  If anyone from DJI wants to look into it, my case number is CAS-475823-G9G9T1.  Fingers crossed!
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-9 21:43
My new S/N has not been registered with care team when I ran the new S/N on the care web site it says: serial number has no DJI Care record
I sent email to djicare tonight but i hope to fly Friday or Saturday

I was able to verify that your DJI Care Refresh is active within their repair system, I'm unsure as to why it's not showing up on the website. Since you sent an email to djicare@dji.com. They should be able to have the proper reflection sorted soon enough.
2017-3-10
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-10 08:30
I was able to verify that your DJI Care Refresh is active within their repair system, I'm unsure as to why it's not showing up on the website. Since you sent an email to . They should be able to have the proper reflection sorted soon enough.

So I shall fly with your blessing if I run into a problem I can call you to set things straight With Care Refresh?
2017-3-10
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

fansf9dd5f6c Posted at 2017-3-10 07:39
I have a similar issue in that my Mavic repair status says it has not even been received.  It says it was received in Carson CA by UPS on Friday March 3rd.  It is now March 10th.  It is supposed to take 24 hours to "open".  I have DJI Care and thought this was supposed to speed things up?  Every time I reach out they say to be patient that have a lot of repairs.  That isn't comforting at all.  Mavic seems like a good product but clearly they can't keep up with the repairs.  Very disappointing.  Customer service is so critical to loyalty, hopefully they fix this.  If anyone from DJI wants to look into it, my case number is CAS-475823-G9G9T1.  Fingers crossed!

I am one that is not great at waiting & it did take time but in the end they replaced my Mavic & Controller.
Mine took from 2-13-17 (started the case & shipped out) thru 3-1-17 when replacement was shipped then received on 3-6-17 & i am just now getting good weather so I can fire it up & test.

Yes it takes time & their DAY Till next move on the repair & ship did seem like months  But it did get done &   take out the shipping & they had for 2 weeks not bad considering the amount of units going in for repairs.

It felt worse because those days that they had it we had good weather & when I received it the weather turned bad again so I still cant fly.

Hang in their & it doesn't hurt to ask someone here in the forum to check things out for you they get better info then we can off the sites.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

macdougal Posted at 2017-3-9 06:54
Hello - I received my new fly more Mavic on Feb 15th unfortunately it bricked on update.  Sent to Carson on Feb 16th product received on Feb 28th, verified on Mar 7th, current status ?
Case # CAS-456418-T1X4S1, DJI care SMG4D6OVUZ27YRXN
Any idea on status shipping time would be greatly appreciated

I'm looking into it for you.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansf9dd5f6c Posted at 2017-3-10 07:39

It looks like your unit was checked in recently. You will receive further notification soon enough.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Sumdiv Posted at 2017-3-10 06:37
I too am in the Proverbial holding pattern waiting for Care Refresh to ship my Mavic back to me.  It has been a week now and Nothing so far.  They said they were going to send a replacement.  Don't know if they are waiting on Units to arrive or it really takes this long to get through the process.  Case# CAS-464639-S3X9L2

I'll see what I can find out.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-10 08:52
So I shall fly with your blessing if I run into a problem I can call you to set things straight With Care Refresh?

I'm sure that you won't, but sure. I would recommend, however, to contact Support first about any issues, so they can straighten it out more directly.
2017-3-10
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-10 10:24
I'm sure that you won't, but sure. I would recommend, however, to contact Support first about any issues, so they can straighten it out more directly.

you are talking about if i crash or have a problem to contact them first?
2017-3-10
Use props
fansf9dd5f6c
New

United States

Being evaluated. That's progress. That's for the update. Hope things move along now.
2017-3-10
Use props
TimeisMine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400781 ft
United States

That is awesome that Jamie is staying on top of this thread!!

I also have a case pending and the repair process is giving me anxiety, im having flight withdrawals! ! I need to be in the air and free!!!

Jamie Im trying to be patient but i feel like in a waiting room of a hospital waiting for the DR to come out to talk to me.  Bring ma baby home!
2017-3-10
Use props
EchoTango
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100299 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie

May I get an update on my Mavic repair?  Last correspondence was an E-mail on Feb 28 stating that the repairs should be done within 5 business days .

Thanks in advance!

Order ID:
CAS-457067-Z3J8G4
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-10 10:42
you are talking about if i crash or have a problem to contact them first?

Pretty much. I'm sure you'll do fine.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

TimeisMine Posted at 2017-3-10 13:07
That is awesome that Jamie is staying on top of this thread!!

I also have a case pending and the repair process is giving me anxiety, im having flight withdrawals! ! I need to be in the air and free!!!

I've responded to your PM from earlier. I understand the feeling, you'll be back in the air in no time.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

EchoTango Posted at 2017-3-10 13:52
DJI-Jamie

May I get an update on my Mavic repair?  Last correspondence was an E-mail on Feb 28 stating that the repairs should be done within 5 business days .

I'll see what I can find out.
2017-3-10
Use props
Locotu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23159 ft
United States

my Mavic was recieved by DJI on march 7 and it still does not show as recieved, it was a birthday gift from my wife and i was hopping to get it before my birthday on march 20,
i tought the mavic suppose to not crash into things especialy walls, my drone just decided to go say hi to the wall on the first fly by it self.

Tracking   Number:

CAS-483822-P5X4D5
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Sumdiv Posted at 2017-3-10 06:37

I've responded to your PM as well.
2017-3-10
Use props
Waterskidude
lvl.1
United States

I thought I was alone until I saw this thread.  My drone got a RMA on February 5th and then it took 4 days until the shipping label arrived, more than a week for UPS to get it to the facility and then nothing for days. It finally showed as checked in but that was over a week ago and nothing has happened since. It's now been over a month, and this is over a manufacturers defect, not even a crash.  I did even purchase the Care package.  Nobody has been able to tell me when I will get it back.

Very Frustrating
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Locotu Posted at 2017-3-10 15:47
my Mavic was recieved by DJI on march 7 and it still does not show as recieved, it was a birthday gift from my wife and i was hopping to get it before my birthday on march 20,
i tought the mavic suppose to not crash into things especialy walls, my drone just decided to go say hi to the wall on the first fly by it self.

I'll look into this for you.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Waterskidude Posted at 2017-3-10 16:22
I thought I was alone until I saw this thread.  My drone got a RMA on February 5th and then it took 4 days until the shipping label arrived, more than a week for UPS to get it to the facility and then nothing for days. It finally showed as checked in but that was over a week ago and nothing has happened since. It's now been over a month, and this is over a manufacturers defect, not even a crash.  I did even purchase the Care package.  Nobody has been able to tell me when I will get it back.

Very Frustrating

Could you happed to provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-3-10
Use props
Waterskidude
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-10 18:39
Could you happed to provide your case number so I can look into it?

Here it is, I appreciate it.  CAS-436774-F7L7G0
2017-3-10
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90702 ft
United States

Worst service ever... im dealing with this poor service since feb 18... almost a month and i haven't gotten a real estimate of damages.... drone is amazing but service is the worst
2017-3-11
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

fansfe5c1c02 Posted at 2017-3-11 10:46
Worst service ever... im dealing with this poor service since feb 18... almost a month and i haven't gotten a real estimate of damages.... drone is amazing but service is the worst

You need to get the moderators in this forum to help you get this moving along mine took 3 weeks from my ship to receiving brand new drone.Yes waiting for the order to move thru the repairs is frustrating they should not but out the crazy time frames & just say it is going to take apx. 2 weeks from it hitting their door till it ships to you.
Good Luck
Ask the moderators for help.
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansfe5c1c02 Posted at 2017-3-11 10:46

Sorry to hear about the trouble, may we have your case number so that we can look into the case for you?
2017-3-11
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-11 19:15
Sorry to hear about the trouble, may we have your case number so that we can look into the case for you?

CAS-450163-W7W8L4
2017-3-11
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-11 13:39
You need to get the moderators in this forum to help you get this moving along mine took 3 weeks from my ship to receiving brand new drone.Yes waiting for the order to move thru the repairs is frustrating they should not but out the crazy time frames & just say it is going to take apx. 2 weeks from it hitting their door till it ships to you.
Good Luck
Ask the moderators for help.

Thank you so much!! hopefully. i had very bad experience with the repairs. almost a month and no respond.
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks, got it, I've informed our repair department for your case, will look into it soon and help you receive an update.
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Waterskidude Posted at 2017-3-10 19:49
Here it is, I appreciate it.  CAS-436774-F7L7G0

I would be able to find out more information from the repair team come Monday.
2017-3-11
Use props
Locotu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23159 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-10 18:39
I'll look into this for you.

thank you for the help
2017-3-13
Use props
123Next >