Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Waterskidude Posted at 2017-3-10 19:49
Here it is, I appreciate it.  CAS-436774-F7L7G0

From what I can see, there waiting on a shipment of Mavic units and parts. They are expected to arrive shortly, so you should expect see further progress soon.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Locotu Posted at 2017-3-13 13:45
thank you for the help

It's currently under evaluation, I would expect for you to see movement in the next few days depending on the length of the line for flight data analysis.
2017-3-13
Use props
EchoTango
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100299 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie,

Not sure if you forgot about my request.  Can you send me an update?  

CAS-457067-Z3J8G4

Thanks

2017-3-13
Use props
EchoTango
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100299 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie,

Mindy said she will check my case for me.  I don't want to inundate you all with requests so I will wait for her reply.  Thanks!
2017-3-13
Use props
Waterskidude
lvl.1
United States

My drone has been at Carson city for 18 business days now for a total of 24 days, add this to the 7 day shipping that it took to get there and I'm 31 days without a drone and its repair status hasn't changed in weeks.
Can one of the moderators please get me at least an estimate of when I might get it back?
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Waterskidude Posted at 2017-3-17 12:45
My drone has been at Carson city for 18 business days now for a total of 24 days, add this to the 7 day shipping that it took to get there and I'm 31 days without a drone and its repair status hasn't changed in weeks.
Can one of the moderators please get me at least an estimate of when I might get it back?

We're very sorry about it. Can you tell me your case number? Thank you.
2017-3-17
Use props
Waterskidude
lvl.1
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-17 20:08

CAS-436774-F7L7G0
2017-3-18
Use props
Waterskidude
lvl.1
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-17 20:08

CAS-436774-F7L7G0
2017-3-18
Use props
Hollowman2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73773 ft
United States

Waterskidude Posted at 2017-3-17 12:45

Im with you in the same boat, DJI has had my drone for 2 weeks now and it is still in the assessment stage, I wish they would update their system to reflect current wait times, I hate how the emails and the repair site say please wait 1 day for assessment and it takes over 4 days. for how much we pay for these drones, its kind of sad the customer service we receive.
2017-3-18
Use props
Waterskidude
lvl.1
United States

Hollowman2 Posted at 2017-3-18 07:21
Im with you in the same boat, DJI has had my drone for 2 weeks now and it is still in the assessment stage, I wish they would update their system to reflect current wait times, I hate how the emails and the repair site say please wait 1 day for assessment and it takes over 4 days. for how much we pay for these drones, its kind of sad the customer service we receive.

I have an upcoming shoot where I told the client I would throw in a drone establishing shot of their building.  Since I sent my drone in for repair in Early February I figured this was a no brainer that I would have it back by the end of March.  Clearly that isn't happening.  Now I have to hire someone to shoot it.

I recently had an issue with my BOSE noise cancelling headphones.  They were out of warranty but BOSE without hesitation told me to send them back.  Within a week I had a Brand new set of headphones, no questions asked.

My drone didn't work properly from day 1, in my opinion DJI should have acted like Bose and just replaced it.
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

EchoTango Posted at 2017-3-13 18:48
DJI-Jamie,

Not sure if you forgot about my request.  Can you send me an update?  

I do apologize for the late reply. It looks like you've been sorted with a tracking number last week. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'm not sure if you had and the site glitched, but hitting 'reply' to the post you want to respond to will notify the person so they can look for it.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Waterskidude Posted at 2017-3-18 13:07
I have an upcoming shoot where I told the client I would throw in a drone establishing shot of their building.  Since I sent my drone in for repair in Early February I figured this was a no brainer that I would have it back by the end of March.  Clearly that isn't happening.  Now I have to hire someone to shoot it.

I recently had an issue with my BOSE noise cancelling headphones.  They were out of warranty but BOSE without hesitation told me to send them back.  Within a week I had a Brand new set of headphones, no questions asked.

I do understand your comparison, however, BOSE is most likely not experiencing stock issues as unfortunately DJI has been with the Mavics. The Repair Center would have been more than happy to accomodate, if the stock was there.

The NA facility has recently received additional Mavic stock and are prioritizing older units to be addressed as soon as possible. Based on the information provided, you had received a tracking number very recently. You will be up and running again shortly.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Hollowman2 Posted at 2017-3-18 07:21

Could you happen to provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-3-22
Use props
Waterskidude
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-22 07:44
I do understand your comparison, however, BOSE is most likely not experiencing stock issues as unfortunately DJI has been with the Mavics. The Repair Center would have been more than happy to accomodate, if the stock was there.

The NA facility has recently received additional Mavic stock and are prioritizing older units to be addressed as soon as possible. Based on the information provided, you had received a tracking number very recently. You will be up and running again shortly.

In fact, Bose did not have the headphones in stock in the Canadian warehouse but they organized a special delivery from the US warehouse at their additional cost to get me my product quickly.

Further, I got this letter from DJI the other day:

We owe you an apology for our delays in servicing your Mavic Pro. We want to thank you for your patience and also advise that we are looking into improving our process and systems, based largely on your feedback.
Ramping up production to full speed at top quality took longer than planned and as a result we are working diligently to meet the higher-than-anticipated demand for the Mavic Pro.
Even with round-the-clock production, we unfortunately cannot give specific delivery estimates for many Mavics shipping back.
DJI exists to put amazing technology and innovation into your hands, and we're sorry it's taking so long with Mavic Pro. Our internal systems haven't kept up with the enormous demand for our products, and your enthusiasm for our newest offering is spurring us to improve. We appreciate your understanding and are doing everything we can to get your Mavic Pro back to you as quickly as possible. We included free 2-Day shipping when it does ship as a courtesy.
Sincerely,
DJI

I got my UPS tracking number yesterday. My drone will arrive IN A WEEK!!!!!! Apparently 2 day service is actually 7 days. The crazy thing is I would have paid for 2 day service as I need the thing. Instead I'm going to have to hire a guy if I am to get some of the shots I planned for in my shoot next week.
So, horrible service and failed promises for apologies. Well done DJI, well done.
2017-3-22
Use props
will5280
lvl.1
Flight distance : 665292 ft
United States

Waterskidude Posted at 2017-3-22 16:19
In fact, Bose did not have the headphones in stock in the Canadian warehouse but they organized a special delivery from the US warehouse at their additional cost to get me my product quickly.

Further, I got this letter from DJI the other day:

Too be fair, 2-day ISN'T for international shipping.

My case has been open since 2/8/2017 if it makes you feel any better.
2017-3-23
Use props
Waterskidude
lvl.1
United States

will5280 Posted at 2017-3-23 12:08
Too be fair, 2-day ISN'T for international shipping.

My case has been open since 2/8/2017 if it makes you feel any better.

7 day shipping is there standard shipping.  In an effort to make up for the poor quality of service, they were supposed to expedite it at their cost to actual 2 day shipping.  Otherwise why would they say anything?

Anyway, I share your pain. I hope things go better for you.

Cheers.

2017-3-23
Use props
fans3d4dea19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23901 ft
United Kingdom

Oh heck I've just paid by PayPal and forgot to include my case number with PayPal payment...Helppp.
2017-3-23
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

If you access PayPal from a response to a dji email then your case number should have been automatically included as mine was.Also check your PayPal receipt email it should contain the case number
2017-3-23
Use props
fansf9dd5f6c
New

United States

I have a thread in here somewhere but am expecting my Mavic back this week.  All in, it will be about a month from the time I sent it out to receiving it back after repair.  Sounds like they are busy but agree with Refresh, they shouldn't sell it as a priority repair in any way.  I am glad to get it back but a month is a long time.  I would hope there would be more assistance in local repair facilities rather than shipping it across the country.  
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules