Brand New: Mavic pro vision system error
22817 48 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TacAero
New
United States

fans6f252bbe Posted at 2017-7-20 07:25
I have this issue today.. i open MP & check .. found connector loose. After fix back already ok

*OUT OF THE BOX* I had a right camera showing the gray screen during the calibration process. I saw this about the loose connector and just firmly pressed on the top of the Mavic is the same spot above the gimbal and it seated the connector without even opening the top! Calibration complete and a fully operational bird.
2018-1-6
Use props
PHPpro
lvl.1
United States

fans6f252bbe Posted at 2017-7-20 07:25
I have this issue today.. i open MP & check .. found connector loose. After fix back already ok

This is actually what worked for me. I tried calibrating on 3 different computers and could never get it to work. So I took it apart and reset the connector and when I put it back together it did not have any errors.
These two videos helped in figuring out how to get the top off

2018-7-11
Use props
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116109 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue left Vision sensor error.  Even went so far as to buy two new Vision system front sensors and both do not work.  If this turns out to be a software issue due to DJI firmware, I think I would be well within my right to request reimbursement of costs for Those sensors.  This has been incredibly frustrating and costly!
2019-5-12
Use props
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116109 ft
United States

I have the MP one with the vision System error as well I tried to fix it by buying new sensor for the front I did that twice did not fix it.  So now I have the original Vision sensors plus two additional sensors all of which are new and totally operational but I'm still getting that error.

So that begs the question how many times has DJI caused faults that have prompted people to buy unnecessary sensors and or other equipment to fix the proble

And my final point I find it problematic that people aren't more cautious about sending in  their DJI product .  Sending in a broken drone or supposedly broken drone gives them access to all your information and  who knows    it could be confidential information and they could exploit that.  I think the repairs should be done by a neutral party so that blame can be placed fairly and truthfully.

There's no doubt in my mind that this issue will be discussed in future legal proceedings.
2019-5-13
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

fans3c9002ac Posted at 2017-2-27 14:41
I have the same issue....left vision not working...gray left screen during calibration...now what??
Only 1 week old and flown less then 30 minutes

please dont waste any further time. Return the product and stick with DJI SPARK.
2019-5-21
Use props
Quico De la Vega
New

Spain

Si llego leer todos estos problemas antes de comprar el Mavic 2 NO LO HUBIERA COMPRADO!!!
Llevo varios días leyendo un montón de problemas de todo tipo y leo muchos problemas con el servicio técnico y de garantía. UNA VERGUENZA!!!!
2020-2-4
Use props
RichardV1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 295499 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Andy. Have a look at the camera make sure that the film has been remooved of the lens. If so you may have to do a calibration the forward camera
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules