9508 50 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
curso88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7359 ft
Spain

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-2 07:36
If it always works then stops after a few minutes, possibly something is heating up and shutting it off. I would contact support and sent it in for evaluation.
http://www.dji.com/support

DJI Ken

Same problem with my iPhone 7 Plus. Not have this problem at my home... 2 hours without video cuts, but in the field I have this problem each time that i go to fly. Is not a hardware issue. I test with other Mavic of my friend with my iPhone, and same problem. In my Inspire 1 not problems using this iPhone. I tested 3 different DJI cables, and same problem. I can not find any explanation, It seems to be a firmware or app bug for iPhone, but this does not happen in ipad using the buttom USB connection with the official apple cable... The connector on my iphone 7 works correctly ... I was able to download the previous version of the app, I'll do a test tomorrow to see if the problem persists.

Dear Ken... are you able to solve this mystery? I think this has something to do with the non-flight zone database and poor firmware / app programming.

Same config in the Mavic of my friend and my Mavic:
Mavic and RC firmware:
01.03.1000 and the last DJI GO 4 app Version: 4.1.9
2017-9-14
Use props
janiy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709787 ft
Finland

Hi,
I've also had a problem with the video feed of the Mavic for several weeks now.

Phone: IPhone 7, with ios 10.33 and now ios11 .
Always used the latest FW for drone/RC and updated the app.
Always used the clamp on the gimbal when transporting.

Quite often after I power up the Mavic, there is no video feed on my phone. There is no warnings whatsoever on the app (Latest DJI GO 4). I've tried several different orders to startup the drone, no avail.
Tried several different cables connecting the RC, the original and also the bottom usb. Deleted and reinstalled DJI Go app. Did a factory reset to the drone and RC and updated the latest fw 1.04.0000. Changed the microSD card to another one.

Sometimes, quite often also the feed cuts off when flying the drone and shows only the last image the camera has seen usually with some pink stripes. No disconnected warnings. RC and map works on the app and I can return the drone back home and land it.

Today I noticed when I took down the drone, I accidentally shook it and the feed returned bit by bit. Maybe there's some connection problems with the gimbal / camera on the drone?
2017-9-20
Use props
fans1518be21
New
Hungary

Same here,
Latest firmware, latest iOS on two different iPhone 7.

Any idea?

-
janiy: I dont think it is connection problem. At least in my case.
My Mavic do this issue on the ground, turned on, but standing props.

2017-9-26
Use props
curso88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7359 ft
Spain

yesterday I went to fly with a friend. I had problems cutting video from before taking off, my friend had no problem with his mavic. Then he put my iphone 7 Plus in his mavic and had the same problems with video cuts. The problem seems to be a bug in the DJI SDK for IOS used to program the DJI GO application. I also noticed that the video signal cut occurs when the smartphone switches from GSM to 3G or 3G to 4G. It is very curious, I have read in other groups iphone users with this problem, even with iphone 8.
2017-10-15
Use props
Dremundo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144541 ft
United States

HTC PHONE newest fw always flew on newest update, now wont even chance leaving the ground due to losing signal.... I was in such a rush to update the app and latest fw for the new flight modes and now I cant even fly without the chance of the MP losing signal... hopefully there will be a new update or fix...  seems like using the different ports or wires don't help much.... any sight  from anyone?
2017-10-17
Use props
fansd6c08bbe
New

Venezuela

Dear DJI Ken

I do have exactly the same issue. I did update the firmware like 2 months ago. But just now is failing. The first video took like 2min to start failing but after every few seconds. I just press the home button and reopen the app and see the video for few few more seconds. Please help!!
2017-12-23
Use props
fansd6c08bbe
New

Venezuela

I'm using an iPhone 8.
2017-12-23
Use props
John Guild
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33120 ft
United States

I've got the same problem with my Inspire 1 using my Nexus 9 Android Tablet.  I loose the video feed frequently.  Other than the loss of the video feed, the RC operates fine.  I have tried several things including changing out the cable, reformatting my tablet and reloading the DJI app.  I use this tablet only for my Inspire 1 and this tablet has only the DJI app loaded, nothing else.  I've been using my Inspire 1 for more than 2 years and have about 100 flights.  It is only in the last several months that I noticed the video feed dropping out.  I was thinking that it might be a loose camera connection or maybe the cable connection into the tablet is faulty.  I will be checking these items.  I'm also going to be changing out my tablet for a new one to see if this works.  When the video feed drops out it sometimes comes back during the same flight otherwise I have to land, shut down and restarted the RC and app.  

For those posting above that haver had this problem have you found a solution???
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI User4801
New

Australia

John Guild Posted at 2018-1-21 02:14
I've got the same problem with my Inspire 1 using my Nexus 9 Android Tablet.  I loose the video feed frequently.  Other than the loss of the video feed, the RC operates fine.  I have tried several things including changing out the cable, reformatting my tablet and reloading the DJI app.  I use this tablet only for my Inspire 1 and this tablet has only the DJI app loaded, nothing else.  I've been using my Inspire 1 for more than 2 years and have about 100 flights.  It is only in the last several months that I noticed the video feed dropping out.  I was thinking that it might be a loose camera connection or maybe the cable connection into the tablet is faulty.  I will be checking these items.  I'm also going to be changing out my tablet for a new one to see if this works.  When the video feed drops out it sometimes comes back during the same flight otherwise I have to land, shut down and restarted the RC and app.  

For those posting above that haver had this problem have you found a solution???

Has anyone with the video drop out problem tried flying their drone with the iPhone set to flight mode (i.e. phone network functions turned off but wifi & bluetooth functions turned back on). P
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI User4801
New

Australia

Given Curso88's observation above (44#), has anyone with the video drop out problem tried flying their drone with the iPhone set to flight mode (i.e. phone network functions turned off but wifi & bluetooth functions turned back on).
P
2018-1-23
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

Fixed same issue with Phantom 4 Pro

Turned off Auto on the HD channel
Picked channel 12 looked clear. NO more intermittently losing video signal...
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules