Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OOO
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3319262 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-26 19:54
Hi, I checked your case, it's shipped out three days ago. You should receive it any time.   The post you mentioned was deleted because it's considered a duplicate post since you posted the issue already.

Dear DJI-Thor
Did you check my case?  Any progress?
Thanks
2017-3-26
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-26 19:54
Hi, I checked your case, it's shipped out three days ago. You should receive it any time.   The post you mentioned was deleted because it's considered a duplicate post since you posted the issue already.

Can you check my case please? CAS-487108-J6S5N7. Been waiting since the begging of this month and it still shows as 1. under repair.
2017-3-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-26 23:20
Can you check my case please? CAS-487108-J6S5N7. Been waiting since the begging of this month and it still shows as 1. under repair.

Thanks, we've informed our repair team for your concern, will try to get it resolved as soon as possible.
2017-3-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanse947e2a8 Posted at 2017-3-26 02:39
Hello!
New to the forum, so i don't know if ok to post my issue here.
My mavic Pro hit a wall after going into atti mode and becoming unresponsive. I filed a repair request and got a case number: CAS-531388-M9T1C2

The email they sent you was from the Netherlands repair center.
And I see that you've cancelled your case#.
2017-3-27
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Update:
My drone is being repaired righ now. Finally, I'm glad to see a progress. Thanks DJI team.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OOO Posted at 2017-3-28 07:46
Update:
My drone is being repaired righ now. Finally, I'm glad to see a progress. Thanks DJI team.

Glad to hear that, hope you would get it back to fly soon.
2017-3-30
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-30 02:06

Thank you very much. I really miss it very much.
2017-3-30
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-30 02:06

Hi DJI Natalia,
I can't see any progress. Any idea?
Thanks

Today

Today
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OOO Posted at 2017-3-30 22:42
Hi DJI Natalia,
I can't see any progress. Any idea?
Thanks

We escalated your case, the quotation has been sent to you on Monday, while you have not paid for the repair cost.
We'll start to repair it once the payment is confirmed, please double check your e-mail box and feel free to contact us for any further questions, thank you.

2017-3-31
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-31 00:07
We escalated your case, the quotation has been sent to you on Monday, while you have not paid for the repair cost.
We'll start to repair it once the payment is confirmed, please double check your e-mail box and feel free to contact us for any further questions, thank you.

I have only case number for follow-up. I don't know what's going on but I have sent 290x Eur to my dealer on 28 Mar, 2017.
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OOO Posted at 2017-3-31 01:19
I have only case number for follow-up. I don't know what's going on but I have sent 290x Eur to my dealer on 28 Mar, 2017.

Thanks for the information, could you please contact your dealer to check what happens so we can figure it out and get your drone repaired shortly?
2017-3-31
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-31 01:20
Thanks for the information, could you please contact your dealer to check what happens so we can figure it out and get your drone repaired shortly?

I was ready to pay even more to get my drone ASAP. Here is the proof of payment.

2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OOO Posted at 2017-3-31 01:44
I was ready to pay even more to get my drone ASAP. Here is the proof of payment.

I just deleted the screenshot for privacy information.
I double checked it with the local repair team, we did not get the payment from your dealer, which is the main problem, please contact them to confirm whether they've paid for repair or not firstly.
Looking forward to hear from you for the details so that we can help you.
2017-3-31
Use props
fans73d5e1f0
lvl.1
United Kingdom

What concerns me here is quotes like this....

"the loading docks and received in and moved through logistics and then to the evaluation department.
The entire process can take 1-2 weeks from when received into logistics."

Thats not what the timeline on the case shows the length of time this will take.

It clearly states there "Once the product is received, it will take 1-3 working days for unpacking. Please wait patiently." So when people see that UPS has delivered an items they are expecting it to progress within the 3 day period stated above, and become concerned after a week or more passes. Mine is only a new case and the drone was received at the Netherlands on the 29th March, so going on the above I am expecting the drone to be marked as received by this Monday at the latest.

2017-3-31
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-31 03:23
I just deleted the screenshot for privacy information.
I double checked it with the local repair team, we did not get the payment from your dealer, which is the main problem, please contact them to confirm whether they've paid for repair or not firstly.
Looking forward to hear from you for the details so that we can help you.

I have contacted my dealer.  They said "we have made the payment on 29 March, 2017 and DJI has confirmed it."
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OOO Posted at 2017-3-31 19:06
I have contacted my dealer.  They said "we have made the payment on 29 March, 2017 and DJI has confirmed it."

We double checked the info, unfortunately we did not receive the payment from the dealer for some unknown reason.
I've forwarded this concern to our designated department to escalate it for you. Please hang tight while we take the time to review the situation. Thanks for your patience!
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans73d5e1f0 Posted at 2017-3-31 04:45
What concerns me here is quotes like this....

"the loading docks and received in and moved through logistics and then to the evaluation department.

Please let me know for any further questions, hope everything goes smoothly!
2017-3-31
Use props
SamBGB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Do your repair teams work weekends? If not perhaps getting a weekend shift going would help clear the backlog.
2017-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SamBGB Posted at 2017-3-31 23:33
Do your repair teams work weekends? If not perhaps getting a weekend shift going would help clear the backlog.

It varies. Thank you for your suggestion.
2017-4-1
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-14 09:22
Your Mavic only arrived March 9th, it's take some days to go from the loading docks to logistics and moved to the proper department.
I do see a note added today that it's been evaluated and it's a non-warranty repair and you should be getting a repair estimate soon.

This is the building and there is no way it should take 7 days to acknowledge receipt of a delivery.
The building I work in is at least 20 times this size and all delivery's are on the system within 24 hours so its plain to see were the problem is.
I am currently going through a repair process and have found all other stages to be a bit slow but acceptable so far as its yet to be returned but the actual receipt of goods is shocking .
Capture.PNG
2017-4-1
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-31 22:36
We double checked the info, unfortunately we did not receive the payment from the dealer for some unknown reason.
I've forwarded this concern to our designated department to escalate it for you. Please hang tight while we take the time to review the situation. Thanks for your patience!

Is this an April 1st fools joke?  I'm really tired of dealing with this issue. This process is becoming a very painfull proccess for me.  I can send you original proof of the payment if you give me your email address. Here is the screenshot of the email, from DJI to my dealer, regarding with payment for my case.
2017-4-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OOO Posted at 2017-4-1 03:08
Is this an April 1st fools joke?  I'm really tired of dealing with this issue. This process is becoming a very painfull proccess for me.  I can send you original proof of the payment if you give me your email address. Here is the screenshot of the email, from DJI to my dealer, regarding with payment for my case.

I understand it's frustrating, I've provided the proof (screenshot) to our designated department and asked them to escalate it for you soon and keep you updated. That might be caused by system eror.
This situation has filled me with regret, I'll try my best to help you out as soon as possible.
Truly appreciate your patience and have a nice weekend!
2017-4-1
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-1 04:03
I understand it's frustrating, I've provided the proof (screenshot) to our designated department and asked them to escalate it for you soon and keep you updated. That might be caused by system eror.
This situation has filled me with regret, I'll try my best to help you out as soon as possible.

Thank you very much. IMO the DJI team working in this forum is the best part of the DJI customer service.
2017-4-1
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-1 04:03
One good news today. Thanks.

SC10

SC10
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OOO Posted at 2017-4-3 00:32
One good news today. Thanks.

Nice to know the progress, hope it will be resolved soon!
2017-4-4
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Dear DJI,

I have never find a chance to play with my Mavic. It crashed in its first flight (February 11, 2017) and since then I've been trying to get it fixed. I really don't want it anymore!

Thanks,

SC13

SC13
2017-4-11
Use props
T4nkDr0id
lvl.1
United States

OOO Posted at 2017-4-11 21:53
Dear DJI,

I have never find a chance to play with my Mavic. It crashed in its first flight (February 11, 2017) and since then I've been trying to get it fixed. I really don't want it anymore!

This is just ridiculous! It should really only take a day or so to do a repair, if it is actually being repaired. I'm worried I won't get mine back for a month, which is just irresponsible on DJI's part.

I am starting to think that I should have just filed a loss with State Farm, gotten a check sent to me, and bought a new Mavic.
2017-4-13
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

T4nkDr0id Posted at 2017-4-13 07:33
This is just ridiculous! It should really only take a day or so to do a repair, if it is actually being repaired. I'm worried I won't get mine back for a month, which is just irresponsible on DJI's part.

I am starting to think that I should have just filed a loss with State Farm, gotten a check sent to me, and bought a new Mavic.

Still under repair. Let's say it is gonna be fixed by Monday.  13 days just for repair?  Unacceptable! They should send me a new one if they cannot repair it.
2017-4-13
Use props
Badfish1
lvl.1
United States

OOO Posted at 2017-4-13 10:11
Still under repair. Let's say it is gonna be fixed by Monday.  13 days just for repair?  Unacceptable! They should send me a new one if they cannot repair it.

Yeah, I don't agree with the way things seem to be playing out for a lot of people. I hope you get yours really quickly, and I hope it's brand new and has zero issues. I'm really hoping that they just fix mine rather than send me a refurb or even a new one. I had no problems with mine at all (that I know of) until I crashed it into the snow and messed up the gimbal. After reading a lot of horror stories about people getting refurbs (or even new units) as replacements and then having problems with those units, I'm a little leary about it all.
2017-4-14
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Badfish1 Posted at 2017-4-14 09:03
Yeah, I don't agree with the way things seem to be playing out for a lot of people. I hope you get yours really quickly, and I hope it's brand new and has zero issues. I'm really hoping that they just fix mine rather than send me a refurb or even a new one. I had no problems with mine at all (that I know of) until I crashed it into the snow and messed up the gimbal. After reading a lot of horror stories about people getting refurbs (or even new units) as replacements and then having problems with those units, I'm a little leary about it all.

Thanks. Finally, my MP was repaired. Let's see how long does it take to get it.
2017-4-16
Use props
fans14f471c6
New
United States

My Drone has been waiting to be "checked in" for 5 days now. Guess I have to wait another 10 or so for that. Then 10-15 more days just to hear back that they need to replace it, then 10-15 days for them to put it in the box, then 7 days for it actually to ship. I put a nice note in the box, so hopefully that puts a smile on someones day and they expedite. But I doubt it haha.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Thread moved to Service section of forum.
2017-4-18
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Very annoying.

SC

SC
2017-4-19
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Still waiting... I hope I can get it back in 2017.

SC

SC
2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules