17335 89 2017-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

I made the mistake of ups
Upgrading my drone. Ur went from everything working perfectly to not working at all. The first time ever. My app crashed twice on me lol
2017-4-16
Use props
spoonlamp_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 301506 ft
Italy

Da Lata Posted at 2017-4-10 09:15
Never, if you want to have live streaming use IOS because in android it is not possible because of the system ... Google is who has to solve this!

Why does google have to solve this? It's not their product. DJI Owns the Mavic and DJI is the developer for the app software. It's the developer who needs to correctly taper the app for the platform. Google is just a distributor for their app.
2017-4-22
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

spoonlamp_ Posted at 2017-4-22 02:33
Why does google have to solve this? It's not their product. DJI Owns the Mavic and DJI is the developer for the app software. It's the developer who needs to correctly taper the app for the platform. Google is just a distributor for their app.

IOS can stream because it connects data over wi fii and 3 / 4G at the same time. Since the android does not, if it has data for the wi fii it locks the 3 / 4G chip ... then google has to do something about it and not the DJI developers

This is about P3S that uses wi fi to connect with DJI Go, I do not know what it's like for anyone using Light Bridge.

2017-4-22
Use props
Loonie01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 353776 ft
United States

Dues not work on Galaxy S8+
2017-5-3
Use props
spenc
New
Flight distance : 41522 ft

Austria

App crashes randomly and liveview is not usable at all.
2017-5-8
Use props
Skippy_74
lvl.1
United States

solentlife Posted at 2017-4-1 08:10
I'm interested to know if anyone has actually been able to install 3.1.5 ....................

I've downloaded 3x and all 3 fail to install saying cannot open file.

I have it installed on my S5 but since i'm a newbie with just a few flights in beginner mode I probably no help.I havn't had any glitches and it installed the first time.
2017-5-18
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

spenc Posted at 2017-5-8 01:20
App crashes randomly and liveview is not usable at all.

What device are you using? I have a MPQC96i. At the first time i used 3.1.5 the delay of live feed was too long. But i have  found a hidden task killer on that OS(Lollypop) and the live feed was just in time(delay 0.2 sec).
2017-5-31
Use props
Gradyconnell
New

New Zealand

Does anyone else here have issues with a nexus 6P and the app freezing constantly mid flight?
2017-6-11
Use props
fans689722dd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3623386 ft
Belgium

Gradyconnell Posted at 2017-6-11 20:28
Does anyone else here have issues with a nexus 6P and the app freezing constantly mid flight?

Nvidia Shield tablet and the app still freezes.
2017-6-12
Use props
djiuser_mDKSyJc2SIxZ
lvl.1

United States

user0f401fa856 Posted at 2017-4-15 05:40
Very good afternoon, I am a professional user of Drone Phantom 4, recently I was prevented from performing a certain work that caused me a huge damage, this happened after a software update that I had to perform at DJI's request, since no I can use my drone, I already tested on several android devices this same application and it always happens to happen the same, the Drone seems to work fine, but after loading in the command rec the application to unexpectedly. For my company it is essential to operate the equipment, I can not lose more work, otherwise I will request the refund of the amount I paid for the Drone and sue Dji for the damages I am having, I hope, that this situation will be resolved within 48h, because I have to carry out an important work, so I have been checking on blogs all over the world, this is not only appealing to me. Carlos

Did you get  the controller working i have the same issue
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules