How Much You Should Charge For Aerial Photograph and or videos?
44984 43 2015-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scooterlam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4626 ft

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-9-21 04:57
Well it depends on where you live, I live in central New York in the country and while it's a very ...

Oh you're just taking images not motion? I charge $500 for 10 images and 30 seconds of aerial footage here in San Diego. Fully graded, edited of course.
2016-9-20
Use props
hiw8fOomMMml
New

Belarus

Hello.
I think you could visit some freelance job boards and see how much other freelance photographers charge for their work. You can also register on this website yourself if you want to earn some extra money. This freelance job board has excellent conditions: a plenty of job opportunities, high rates, and no commission fee.
2016-10-3
Use props
Daniel J. Pirai
New

Bahamas

I always try to factor in the potential for damage or complete loss of equipment on any job, although I would never say that to a customer.
Realistically you are always at risk so price accordingly.
My drone is a P4P and I generally will not work for less than $500 on a photography job (just to show up) the client gets full rights & at a minimum, at least a dozen photos to pick from.
Always require at least half of the payment up front via PayPal ..  If customer balks at pricing just move along.

2017-11-2
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

sweet, nicely done.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now