When will DJI Implement "Forced ATTI" mode, (Disable/Ignore GPS)?
3981 42 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom Robin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128839 ft
Belgium

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-4-16 10:28
What a ridiculous thing to say , leave your Mavic near something magnetic or metal, anyone who flys these aircraft would not do something so stupid, you make no sense what so ever, just think about what your saying , absolutely ridiculous....

I was making a point how, the compas will react, sheesh. It makes no point to respond to you, consider you muted.
2017-4-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-4-15 21:32
We will have to agree to disagree on this one. Most of the other threads I have read on the issue keep saying that flying in ATTI is the only way to really learn to fly the drone.  All those people have to do is practise flying forward/back, circuits, figures of eight and they will learn control but in a safer way. If the new pilots spent several hours doing what I have described then they would stand a better chance of controlling the Mavic if it does happen to lose GPS. Unfortunately they want to fly over/around buildings or other structures, even in sport mode like a pro. It just doesn't happen like that. They have to crawl before that can walk and it can be tedious at times but better that than a crashed Mavic.
If you give them an ATTI switch then they will use it straight up and there will be more crashes.

I fully agree with you for $50 you can learn to fly without gps VPS or barometers and I can tell you it's not easy but it's well wort the experience.
2017-4-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Phantom Robin Posted at 2017-4-16 10:54
I was making a point how, the compas will react, sheesh. It makes no point to respond to you, consider you muted.

Well if all you have to say is stating the obvious without making any point to help others out, I stand by what I said , it's ridiculous..
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules