Maybe buying a DJI Mavic Pro was a mistake
5524 46 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbe6ef6e8
New
United States

DO NOT BUY THIS DRONE OR ANOTHER DJI PRODUCT. THERE REGULATING EVERYTHING I JUST RETURNED MY MAVIC  LUCKILY IIT WAS UNDER 30 DAY AND I WAS ABLE TO DO SO. I WILL TELL MY FREINDS AND OTHERS THAT THEY WILL REGRET BUYING IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE REGULATION DJI IS FORCING ONTO US. I DONT LIVE IN Fn CHINA IM AN AMERICAN IM NOT ABOUT ALL THIS REGULATION SO F'EM!!!!!
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansbe6ef6e8 Posted at 2017-7-8 15:47
DO NOT BUY THIS DRONE OR ANOTHER DJI PRODUCT. THERE REGULATING EVERYTHING I JUST RETURNED MY MAVIC  LUCKILY IIT WAS UNDER 30 DAY AND I WAS ABLE TO DO SO. I WILL TELL MY FREINDS AND OTHERS THAT THEY WILL REGRET BUYING IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE REGULATION DJI IS FORCING ONTO US. I DONT LIVE IN Fn CHINA IM AN AMERICAN IM NOT ABOUT ALL THIS REGULATION SO F'EM!!!!!

I'm sorry that could you please provide more details about the issue you encountered? We'd love to help.
2017-7-9
Use props
djiuser_R0MfeCpW9Uca
New

So iv being looking an buying a drone for about a year finally got some money to do so an I like the Mavic pro an I have to second hand but o thought I do some research an seen the stuff about Samsung's the apps not working I have a S8+ now I'm gutted because I want to buy it so bad but I'm worried because this guy has only had it 2 months so I'm thinking its true the apps no good an I'll be wasted my money that I finally have had to buy one what is the chance that the problem wont be fixed
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_R0MfeCpW9Uca Posted at 2018-7-17 12:25
So iv being looking an buying a drone for about a year finally got some money to do so an I like the Mavic pro an I have to second hand but o thought I do some research an seen the stuff about Samsung's the apps not working I have a S8+ now I'm gutted because I want to buy it so bad but I'm worried because this guy has only had it 2 months so I'm thinking its true the apps no good an I'll be wasted my money that I finally have had to buy one what is the chance that the problem wont be fixed

Thanks for your interest in Mavic Pro, Samsung's mobile should work with Mavic Pro, please check the compatible list below, if you have any concerns about it, it would be better to find a retails store to have a test before purchasing. GTScreenshot_20180718_154333.png
2018-7-17
Use props
fans47087081
lvl.2
Flight distance : 558 ft

I have had similar exeriences, I've gotten emails from DJI stating things that I never stated, they do have the worst customer service, when are they ever going to start really listening to the customer complaints and correct them.  Basically I think their position is to wear you down and make you go away, you would not beleive the number of hours I've spend on emails and phone call for what should have been a simple solution
2018-7-28
Use props
fans47087081
lvl.2
Flight distance : 558 ft

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-2 22:27
We've reported your concern to our management team and sure aim to improve our customer service. If you have any particular case you're welcome to post it here so we can help.

How can I get your my case, they have not given me a case number ever, but this is the number they assigned to my issues-request #1262490i.
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans47087081 Posted at 2018-7-28 03:32
How can I get your my case, they have not given me a case number ever, but this is the number they assigned to my issues-request #1262490i.

Sorry for the troubles. Do you refer to the ticket number 1262490, right? If yes, I have a quick look at the email history, you may find the below screenshot for reference. Not sure if it is a typo, and our colleagues have revised the radius as 500m and unlock for you. If there is any misunderstanding between us, please kindly clarify, we'll try our best to help you.
flysafe.png
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules