2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

sh123 Posted at 3-16 19:47
[view_image]   keep  flashing  untill no power   ,cannot recharging,

Sorry to know about the issue. May I confirm that if the indicator will flash when charging? If possible, please test with another adapter. If the issue still exists, you can start a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis as long as the battery is within the warranty period. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-3-16
Use props
djiuser_t5OKNMP0jd0G
New

United States

I put my battery to charge the led fathers away from the power button keeps blinking rapidly like 16-17 blinks then turns off then does it again every 6 seconds. And doesn’t seems to be charging. What do I do? I have the mavic pro
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_t5OKNMP0jd0G Posted at 10-5 21:45
I put my battery to charge the led fathers away from the power button keeps blinking rapidly like 16-17 blinks then turns off then does it again every 6 seconds. And doesn’t seems to be charging. What do I do? I have the mavic pro

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did all the indicator lights blink together or in succession? Did you try to charge other batteries with the same charger? Did the charger work normally?
2022-10-6
Use props
Gilberto Fonsec
New

Canada

DJI Phantom 4 Advanced with the same issue
Led 1 flashes green 16 times (3per sec) no lights for 7 seconds and the loop starts again and again.
As I tried many times the battery now show 0% on DJI GO 4 but it still blinks in green colour.
Battery volts are 3.58v 3.56v 3.59v 3.59v.
Total Voltage is 13.7v and the temperature is +23 degrees celcius.
I have no Idea why it`s behaving like this. Any news about it?
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gilberto Fonsec Posted at 3-30 08:59
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced with the same issue
Led 1 flashes green 16 times (3per sec) no lights for 7 seconds and the loop starts again and again.
As I tried many times the battery now show 0% on DJI GO 4 but it still blinks in green colour.

Hi there, we are sorry to tell you that the battery may be malfunctioning in this case. We recommend you purchase a new battery for use if it's out of warranty. You can also contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-3-30
Use props
sherkoabosh_S
New

Sweden

Hello. I have the same problem with my battery for dji mavic pro. When in the charger, LED 4 is blinking fast 15 times and then stops blinking for some seconds and then starts again. What can I do?
2023-5-17
Use props
fans0e0c027a
New
Flight distance : 163422 ft

United States

Ok so I bought a Mavic Air  with 3 batteries, when I received drone I opened box and checked all 3 batteries to find out they were all dead. I put the 1st one on the charger for 2 hours & nothing, Same with 2nd & 3rd. When I push the battery indicator light 1 green light shows up if I click it 2 times all 4 lights blink & then they stop blinking. It only blinks when connected to the charger. If I take battery off charger it won’t do anything….. What am I doing wrong to be able to charge these batteries? Any help is appreciated.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans0e0c027a Posted at 12-19 00:04
Ok so I bought a Mavic Air  with 3 batteries, when I received drone I opened box and checked all 3 batteries to find out they were all dead. I put the 1st one on the charger for 2 hours & nothing, Same with 2nd & 3rd. When I push the battery indicator light 1 green light shows up if I click it 2 times all 4 lights blink & then they stop blinking. It only blinks when connected to the charger. If I take battery off charger it won’t do anything….. What am I doing wrong to be able to charge these batteries? Any help is appreciated.

When I push the battery indicator light 1 green light shows up if I click it 2 times all 4 lights blink & then they stop blinking. It only blinks when connected to the charger.
Hello, there. May I confirm if all four LED lights blink three times and then go off?
Do all three batteries act the same?
2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_TJgshYfDW8lb
New

Canada

I think I find the solution. Mine had been doing the same thing. All I did was take the battery out of the drone and let it cool off for a few minutes. Then once I put it back in it charged as normal.

I think the issue is an overheated battery. It’s not broken.

Cheers
4-1 18:29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TJgshYfDW8lb Posted at 4-1 18:29
I think I find the solution. Mine had been doing the same thing. All I did was take the battery out of the drone and let it cool off for a few minutes. Then once I put it back in it charged as normal.

I think the issue is an overheated battery. It’s not broken.

Hello. We're glad your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
4-1 18:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules