123Next >
4576 81 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eduavo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15390 ft
United Kingdom

Mine did the same.  Tried re-syncing but made no difference.  Still looking!
2017-5-29
Use props
havrosh
Second Officer
Flight distance : 566785 ft
Czechia

Angelo26 Posted at 2017-5-29 02:56
Unfortunately with every update the android version gets worse and worse ......................  I got my Xperia Z Ultra working with GO4 with only rare crashes but after last update it started to crash over and over again even before flight.  First the video transmission is laggy for almost 15-20 seconds as well as flight commands via smartphone-screen (gimbal up/down), sometimes after closing the app and switching off MP and RC and firing it up again I just get a fully blurred pink frozen pixelated image ....................  When finally flying (after 2-4 restarts), after 10 minutes the Video-transmission gets laggy again and commands are not transmitted from the phone.  Above all: after last update, when firing up the RC with the phone connected, GO4 does not autostart anymore ...................  I completely lost my faith in this drone-system . At the beginning it was so much fun and now it is a complete desaster ................

Agree, Android version is not as good and stable as iOS.

On the other side, lots of problems is caused by OS vendors.
I use stock 6.0.1 on my Nexus 7 and I have not seen any application crash (so far)
2017-5-29
Use props
CM17X
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1489554 ft
Colombia

Add me to the count. My flight time was reset to zero.
2017-5-29
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 544222 ft
Romania

yeah, me to and no one from DJI wanna tell as something... I have not seen a moderator for a few days
2017-5-29
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Mari Posted at 2017-5-28 11:20
I have send e-mail to DJI Europe, hope they will reply on that!

Got a reply:

Hi Mari,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

With regards on your concern, Yes, please wait for the update  in order to fix this bugs.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best regards,

Blessie C.
DJI Technical Support
2017-5-29
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

... with previous version I never had a crash, this version crashed multiple times during a flight of a few minutes...

Got a warning that I was flying in a class D zone, Yes I know, I take full responsibility flying there, no need to prompt this message on the screen over and over again... ONCE is enough and don't bother me again after confirming that I know what I'm doing and taking responsibility...
2017-5-29
Use props
havrosh
Second Officer
Czechia

DJI should hire more BETA testers.
Hope they will fix it soon
2017-5-29
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Funny, thing, just detected that my flight times were also set to some few minutes ..............

Didn´t take care of this since the app constantly crashes and does not record my flights ...................
2017-5-29
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

mine is recording flights but total flight time is reseted to 17 minutes from 5 hours and some minutes...
2017-5-30
Use props
GreenBhoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107116 ft
United Kingdom

Same for me:
Total flight time: 1 minute
Total Flight Distance: 1 metre
Total Useless ;)
2017-5-30
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

i am waiting for an update ....maybe they will resolve this error
2017-5-30
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

GreenBhoy Posted at 2017-5-30 02:49
Same for me:
Total flight time: 1 minute
Total Flight Distance: 1 metre

Not complete useless, data is still there and DJI promised they will fix this. Your Flight Distance on this forum is still updated, so data is available they only have to shake some bits in the app to get ik right...
2017-5-30
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

I replied on the answer I got from DJI earlier.

I asked them how long it would take before the next update... and if this would take long I asked them if it was not possible to roll-back to previous version (version before 4.1.0) because of crashing of the app, constant prompting that I'm in a Zone D etc....  They were very fast with replying on this:

Thank you for writing us back.

Upon verifying with our R&D department, we have already raised this concern and they are currently addressing the issue to be resolve the soonest time possible for this issue. They are going to release a new app update to fix this.

For now, we advise not to uninstall your DJI Go App, then power cycle your mobile phone and put your mobile device to airplane mode, then launch your app, then try to re-link again.

Hope for your understanding regarding this matter.

Best regards,

Blessie C.
DJI Technical Support
2017-5-30
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

thank you Mari, i am waiting
2017-5-30
Use props
BerTav
New
Flight distance : 328130 ft
Portugal

It's the same for me!!! Incorect fligth time, altitude... not adding up with the new flights
2017-5-30
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

Hey Tealk now I am in the 17 minutes club hahahaha! Hopefully they will fix it. This happened after syncing my first flights after updating. Besides this, everything is working perfectly.
2017-5-30
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

They released and promoted iOS update but for Android they posted it on PlayStore without announcing it here on the forum, they know something is wrong with the update for Android, so they did not promote it here ... guaranteed
2017-5-30
Use props
floco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1060853 ft
France

Hi,
I also have the same problem with Flight Total Time and Travel Distance which is extremely small compared with reality. Android and DJI Go 4.1.0.
No big deal as the logs are there but I also liked this information
2017-5-31
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

i made a first flight today after update DJI Go 4.1.0 and was ok, no problem
2017-5-31
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

Tealk Posted at 2017-5-30 20:39
They released and promoted iOS update but for Android they posted it on PlayStore without announcing it here on the forum, they know something is wrong with the update for Android, so they did not promote it here ... guaranteed

I believe you! I haven't yet been prompted to update, my version is still at DJI GO App 4 4.0.7. Samsung Galaxy Edge 7, 6.0.1
2017-5-31
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

mine has didit itself, now i set autoupdate off
2017-5-31
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

Today I had some time to test a few things:

- Option like suggested by DJI Support:  Power Cycled Phone, switched to airplane mode, closed all apps and did some flying... after some time (did take longer then by previous flights) the app crashed and I had to restart it. It did cash once more before I got the low-battery warning.

- Option suggested on this forum:  Remove all flight records... I first resynced the flight records (parts of it), cleared all records and switch to airplane mode again. Again the app crashed several times before I got the low-battery warning.

Conclusion:  need a stable update of the app!

2017-6-1
Use props
havrosh
Second Officer
Czechia

I just installed this version DJI-170601-87_official-0e57bbd5524e8470e85d213b09d7da34 and flight stats are displayed correctly
2017-6-1
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

djigoupdate.png

there is a new update found on my phone today for DJI Go4 Android but i cant find any info about that, someone updated his app ?

2017-6-1
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

I just did... flight stats look OK now... have to do some flying to see if this version is more stable than the previous one...
2017-6-1
Use props
havrosh
Second Officer
Czechia

Tealk Posted at 2017-6-1 20:31
there is a new update found on my phone today for DJI Go4 Android but i cant find any info about that, someone updated his app ?

I can confirm this. There are no details in the change log.
App version also was not changed (4.1.0)
2017-6-1
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

ok....i will update .... and made a test today

edit later: yuhuu ....total flight time is back
2017-6-1
Use props
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985676 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So I've just downloaded the new Andriod update (despite there being no version increments) and the Total Flight time/distance issue within Flight logs has been fixed.  The problem re the 5 way button and mapping Zoom In/Out is still there e.g. Zooming using the 5-way doesn't work (I'm not in 4k before you ask)
2017-6-2
Use props
havrosh
Second Officer
Czechia

I have just made 2 flights and there was no issues
2017-6-2
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

I flew 2 batteries today, then I loaded the logs on the airdata site and found no error, from my point of view is better, flies perfectly
2017-6-3
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

Updated and flown everything looks perfect. I am also out of the 17 minutes club hehehe.
2017-6-3
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

Mari Posted at 2017-6-1 21:13
I just did... flight stats look OK now... have to do some flying to see if this version is more stable than the previous one...

Did some flying... app still crashes now and then... no more holidays for the app-programmers till they have fixed it
2017-6-3
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

no problem on my Galaxy S5, App works fine...
2017-6-4
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

What version of Android on your S5?  With me troubles started with Nougat and DJI Go 4 version 4.1.0...
2017-6-4
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

Mari Posted at 2017-6-4 10:31
What version of Android on your S5?  With me troubles started with Nougat and DJI Go 4 version 4.1.0...

version is 6.0.1 ...and i am not instaling anything on that phone...i lettit clear
2017-6-6
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

Wise decision...
2017-6-7
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

If you use multiple phones/tablets, you'll need to sync each.
2017-6-7
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

i use only a phone.....galaxy s5 and mybe i will buy a Note 4, But if I have not had an error since I took the bird, I will stay at S5
2017-6-7
Use props
fans14f8dcca
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello guys. After doing the account registration again with dji app (as DJI asked us to do it a few weeks ago), Ive noticed some problems. Firstly the D value in the screen of DJI app is keep chanching even though the drone doesn't move. For ex, today i had just turn on the drone and left on the ground without flying, the D value was already at 2.3 m, and was still keep chanching, How the hell is possible. That value shoul be 0 when the drone is not moving. Do you have the same problem by any chances? also the return home mode is not precise animore how it used to be; the drone most of the times lands in a different point, close to the pad landing, or sometimes even more far, maybe beacause of that D value. also i have the some problem of yours with the log data.
Immagine -..jpg
2017-6-7
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

didnt see that, i will test today in my room .. thank you
2017-6-8
Use props
123Next >
Advanced