DJI Care Refresh Express?
22245 60 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamiepax
New

Mexico

Hello, could somebody help me please?
What if my drone is still under DJI care refresh warranty and got ran over by a car by accident before I had a chance to turn it on?  Will my Care Refresh cover it or can I buy the  Express?, what should I do?
Thanks
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jamiepax Posted at 4-12 16:00
Hello, could somebody help me please?
What if my drone is still under DJI care refresh warranty and got ran over by a car by accident before I had a chance to turn it on?  Will my Care Refresh cover it or can I buy the  Express?, what should I do?
Thanks

DJI Care Refresh will cover the damage. DJI Care Refresh Express doesn't need to purchase, it only available in some countries as long as you have purchased DJI Care Refresh, it is not available in Mexico, please contact our support team support@dji.com to start a ticket.
2020-4-13
Use props
wildfrustration
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515144 ft
United States

I want to share my experience with DJI Care Refresh Express.
So on July 3 I somehow hit the drone into a wall ... the drone stabilized by it self while in the air and I managed to bring it back with a lot of chips on the props...
The gimbal was somehow still holding but very shaky... anyway
Same day on 3rd of July I went to the repair page and requested to return the drone and requested a replacement.
I did not send a battery, I sent the drone - Mavic Air 2 with the props and the gimbal guard.
The drone arrived tuesday in the california service center ...
DJI shipped the replacement drone back SAME DAY!
Today July 9th I got the replacement - BRAND NEW, UNOPENED, UNTOUCHED, WITH ALL STICKERS MAVIC AIR 2.
The only reason why I am sharing this positive experience is to thank the people working at DJI.
I was very scared that I will get used or refurbished or not even operational replacement. But I got exactly what I sent except it was brand new.
One thing that bugs me all the time is - I shared my concerns by sending support message but I got the replacement drone so fast and I still don't have any response on my message to support.
Clearly there is issue with support but for me DJI CARE REFRESH EXPRESS was the best possible experience.
Thanks Everybody!
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wildfrustration Posted at 7-9 20:10
I want to share my experience with DJI Care Refresh Express.
So on July 3 I somehow hit the drone into a wall ... the drone stabilized by it self while in the air and I managed to bring it back with a lot of chips on the props...
The gimbal was somehow still holding but very shaky... anyway

Hi wildfrustration, we are glad to hear everything went smoothly and thanks for sharing your positive experience with DJI Care Refresh Express. Wish you have a nice time on flying the drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2020-7-10
Use props
Vivendi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22329777 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Mindy,

I submitted a DJI care refresh Express request a few days ago after my drone was ran over by a car. I paid the fee but have yet to receive the UPS shipping label to send the drone.  Can you please help with that?
My case number is CAS-4624957-R8P7N4. Thank you!
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vivendi Posted at 7-12 14:53
Hi DJI Mindy,

I submitted a DJI care refresh Express request a few days ago after my drone was ran over by a car. I paid the fee but have yet to receive the UPS shipping label to send the drone.  Can you please help with that?

Hi Vivendi, upon checking the case, it was created on weekend, the shipping label usually will be sent within 24-48 working hours if your address is qualified for it, I've informed the team to handle your case in priority. Please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-7-12
Use props
djiuser_FCFv8tN2Lqjz
New
United States

I have a mavic mini that I crashed and Iam trying to send it to repair center using my refresh option I purchased.  I chose the express option to save shipping time as described on dji website. I paid the 40 dollar deductible through PayPal as requested.  I haven't received an email with shipping information yet and when I go to the repair progress page for that drone it just says send in the drone.  It gives no address or link to any shipping information.  How long do you have to wait for shipping information? and how is this process considered express.  It seems slower than the standard repair process.
2020-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FCFv8tN2Lqjz Posted at 9-25 09:38
I have a mavic mini that I crashed and Iam trying to send it to repair center using my refresh option I purchased.  I chose the express option to save shipping time as described on dji website. I paid the 40 dollar deductible through PayPal as requested.  I haven't received an email with shipping information yet and when I go to the repair progress page for that drone it just says send in the drone.  It gives no address or link to any shipping information.  How long do you have to wait for shipping information? and how is this process considered express.  It seems slower than the standard repair process.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, please be advised that the shipping label would be sent 1-2 business days after the case created.
I am able to trace your case number and noticed that the shipping label has been sent to you, please check your email or spam folder. Let me know if you did not receive it, Thank you.
2020-9-25
Use props
djiuser_FCFv8tN2Lqjz
New
United States

Recieved email with shipping information, talked to Karen at text support. She was very helpful and courteous. Drone is mailed out this weekend. Will probably ship out on Monday. Was hoping to get it out before the weekend, don't believe ups ships on weekends. Thank you very much for responding.
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FCFv8tN2Lqjz Posted at 9-27 09:34
Recieved email with shipping information, talked to Karen at text support. She was very helpful and courteous. Drone is mailed out this weekend. Will probably ship out on Monday. Was hoping to get it out before the weekend, don't believe ups ships on weekends. Thank you very much for responding.

Thank you for your update, hope you'll get the drone back soon. Should you have any help needed during the service, please feel free to ask.
2020-9-27
Use props
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

pejewins Posted at 2018-1-13 10:28
I thought for a moment that dji had heard the cry’s of their fans, about their poor customer service when i learned about express.  Dec 27th I paid $79 for the express refresh package.  i entered all required info have a case # (actually think i might have 2 case #s now.) i waited patiently to recieve my label to mail it in, it never came in the mail or email bj DJI.  Now 3 weeks have nearly past and and I’ve called customer service 2 times.  Both times I was promised a 2 day UPS label would be found in my email inbox in aproxima 12-24 hours, i waited 2 days both times.  i begged them to allow me to pay for an overnight shipment and that at the same time begged begged them to accept an overnight return package prepaid that would be prepaid.  they said they could not do that.  The customer is not apparently always right at dji.  1st rule of business.  They replied that they could only email me a shipping label within 12 hours.  Now here’s a good example of good customer support.  I had an apple watch.  It broke.  I called apple and after a 5 minute talk on dec. 24th the agreed to send me an express return package to repair my apple watch.  that box arrived on the 26th, They sent me a new watch and it was delivered signature required at 7am dec. 28th.  If dji is the best drone manufacturer why is the customer service experiences all so horrible.  DJI apparently has someone high up on the exec. chain who is incapable of leading a good customer service dept.  That employee probably inherited the position because of their last name and a college degree.  DJI you don’t have to fire them, just please transfer them to head another dept. that doesn’t have such a negative impact on your corporation.  I’m currently testing other drones made by other companies (bought 2 in the past 2 weeks) trying to find better customer care.  DJI, go pro’s customer service is great, their drone is not.  YUNEEC on the other hand is about to win my endorsement.  My customer service experience with them is, so far so good, and their drone is almost as good as yours.  I sent them a request two days ago and was able to mail the drone off today, so i really still don’t know 100% how their customer service compares yet.  I sure wish apple made drones.  I guess i will make another phone call and be fed even more b.s. What else can I do?

If it wasn't for the marketing and advertisement making dji look as good as it does they would be out of business. The customer service is that of a drop house and getting them to read an email or reply with some since is a waste of time. The drones are not that great, customer service rates even lower and the care refresh service is a joke.
2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7 Posted at 9-29 20:26
If it wasn't for the marketing and advertisement making dji look as good as it does they would be out of business. The customer service is that of a drop house and getting them to read an email or reply with some since is a waste of time. The drones are not that great, customer service rates even lower and the care refresh service is a joke.

Dear customer, we apologize for any unpleasant experience with our customer service, may we have the details so that we could help further?
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_HGyMJ5xVVqJn
New
Germany

Hi DJI Team
First, sorry for my english, im from Germany..

I got the care refresh package and just open a case this morning (got a tree crash) .
I did use the express service, payed before and it works out fine
Now my question: When i got back a replaced Drone (Mini 2) , because in the morning of  31.12 im on a 4 week road trip and really like to take it with me
I dont get a shipping label by now and i will send it as quick as possible for a replacement !

My Case Number is: CAS-5704602-X7X5Z0

Thanks for your Help and best whishes from Germany , Sascha
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_HGyMJ5xVVqJn Posted at 12-28 01:48
Hi DJI Team
First, sorry for my english, im from Germany..

Hi Sascha, normally, the shipping label will be sent to your email within 24-48 working hours. I have forwarded your situation to the corresponding team, our team will take care of your case and send a shipping label to you asap. Thanks for your patience.
2020-12-29
Use props
Geeforce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30128 ft
Netherlands

I came across this thread as I was searching for info about the Express part. Not fully clear, is Express something you buy before or at the same time as the Refresh care? Or do you just buy Refresh care, and when you need to use it (in case of a crash), go use the Refresh care, and during this proces, you can choose the Express option? If so, does it cost extra then?
2021-1-6
Use props
Bogdan Bodanell
New

Romania

@DJI Mindy  
Hi, I am a user of the drone dji mavic mini 2 and recently suffered a damage, I filled in the form for dji that refresh express and I paid 49E, I am from Romania, where it is closest to send it, to wait for the information regarding the shipment in 1-2 working days, I leave here my case number CAS-6157740-F7V4P5
THANK YOU
2021-4-4
Use props
djiuser_wTvNbiRRkoLF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1500564 ft
United States

pejewins Posted at 2018-1-13 10:28
I thought for a moment that dji had heard the cry’s of their fans, about their poor customer service when i learned about express.  Dec 27th I paid $79 for the express refresh package.  i entered all required info have a case # (actually think i might have 2 case #s now.) i waited patiently to recieve my label to mail it in, it never came in the mail or email bj DJI.  Now 3 weeks have nearly past and and I’ve called customer service 2 times.  Both times I was promised a 2 day UPS label would be found in my email inbox in aproxima 12-24 hours, i waited 2 days both times.  i begged them to allow me to pay for an overnight shipment and that at the same time begged begged them to accept an overnight return package prepaid that would be prepaid.  they said they could not do that.  The customer is not apparently always right at dji.  1st rule of business.  They replied that they could only email me a shipping label within 12 hours.  Now here’s a good example of good customer support.  I had an apple watch.  It broke.  I called apple and after a 5 minute talk on dec. 24th the agreed to send me an express return package to repair my apple watch.  that box arrived on the 26th, They sent me a new watch and it was delivered signature required at 7am dec. 28th.  If dji is the best drone manufacturer why is the customer service experiences all so horrible.  DJI apparently has someone high up on the exec. chain who is incapable of leading a good customer service dept.  That employee probably inherited the position because of their last name and a college degree.  DJI you don’t have to fire them, just please transfer them to head another dept. that doesn’t have such a negative impact on your corporation.  I’m currently testing other drones made by other companies (bought 2 in the past 2 weeks) trying to find better customer care.  DJI, go pro’s customer service is great, their drone is not.  YUNEEC on the other hand is about to win my endorsement.  My customer service experience with them is, so far so good, and their drone is almost as good as yours.  I sent them a request two days ago and was able to mail the drone off today, so i really still don’t know 100% how their customer service compares yet.  I sure wish apple made drones.  I guess i will make another phone call and be fed even more b.s. What else can I do?

Bro, check your EMAIL inbox for shipping label to print out! Don't bother looking in your physical mailbox for a return shipping box, your confused, there won't be one there.
2023-1-3
Use props
Nik1982
lvl.2
Flight distance : 979528 ft
Croatia

when using the care refresh express service, should I send the broken device in its original box or not? I'm asking because only the drone needs to be replaced, and the controller and drone are in the original box. That's how it was purchased.
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Nik1982 Posted at 9-4 10:38
when using the care refresh express service, should I send the broken device in its original box or not? I'm asking because only the drone needs to be replaced, and the controller and drone are in the original box. That's how it was purchased.

Hi, Nik1982. I replied to your message. Please check. Thank you.
2023-9-4
Use props
djiuser_P6USJ6QAWWQB
New

Serbia

Hi, im curious about how the whole care refresh express process goes,

I request a care refresh express on mz dji ronin rs 3 pro, pay the fee and then i get an adress to ship it out,
while filling out the care refresh request i designate where i want the replacement product to be shipped to

Am i correct?
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_P6USJ6QAWWQB Posted at 9-5 08:22
Hi, im curious about how the whole care refresh express process goes,

I request a care refresh express on mz dji ronin rs 3 pro, pay the fee and then i get an adress to ship it out,

Hello there. We appreciate you bringing this up. When filling out the case number, you will input your address, for us to send you a shipping label for you to ship the unit to our repair center, the address will also be the one we ship the replacement to.
You will receive an email with free shipping and mailing instructions after submitting an online request. The damaged device will be shipped to our designated repair center. We recommend using the shipping label provided by DJI. Thank you.
2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules