1412 4 2017-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carlosbsantana
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I read about this in a previous thread on Jan 17, I am currently experiencing the same problem.

DJI Assistant 2 wont let me login into my account claiming I have a wrong email/password. They talked about the servers being down, any place I can check? How long should I expect this to be like that?
2017-6-16
Use props
fansa58cdf32
lvl.1
United States

I'm dealing with the same issue.
2017-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. May I know the version of DJI Assistant 2? Have you tried to reinstall the program? And what series product are you connecting to DJI Assistant 2?
2017-6-18
Use props
carlosbsantana
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-18 23:59
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. May I know the version of DJI Assistant 2? Have you tried to reinstall the program? And what series product are you connecting to DJI Assistant 2?

Its already working, thanks!
If you still need to know it was the latest version of the Assistant 2, I had just downloaded it. I was trying to connect the Mavic but even without it being connected it didnt let me log
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

carlosbsantana Posted at 2017-6-19 06:11
Its already working, thanks!
If you still need to know it was the latest version of the Assistant 2, I had just downloaded it. I was trying to connect the Mavic but even without it being connected it didnt let me log

Thank you for your information, glad to hear that it works. If you have any other problems, please contact us any time.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules