980 3 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S3D
New
Flight distance : 610528 ft
Bulgaria

Hi,

I Just upgr. to the last version DJI go 4 v4.1.0 and went out to try it out. I set it to max H=500m. and flu. after a while the mavic wasn't responding to X-Y comands! Left right  forward and backword didn't affect its flight! I was able to control only up-down and rotations+ gimble. but not directions. after a while I decidet to use return-to-home function and after the 3th activation it worked. the battery was low at this time and so it miraculously landed whitout obvious damage

How to send the flight info to a DJI support?

it was a terrifying exp

2017-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry about this situation, please sync the flight record and then contact online support for further assistance, they will help to create a ticket for you: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-6-17
Use props
noeladelarosa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317434 ft

I had this same experience with the controller recently. X-Y no response until Left controller finally allowed me to descend but it did not land. It was 2 feet off the ground so I did CSC (kill motors) and it fell to the ground. Restarted and all okay.  Flight log says distance was moving up to 5 meters but sticks not moving except for lift off and CSC.
2019-9-24
Use props
noeladelarosa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317434 ft

I had this same experience with the controller recently. X-Y no response until Left controller finally allowed me to descend but it did not land. It stopped 2 feet off the ground so I did CSC (kill motors) and it fell on tall grass. Restarted and all okay.  

You can watch my flight log and see the distance moving but sticks are not except for lift off and CSC.
https://youtu.be/2fnPb04H3TY

Then today I suddenly lost signal flying an almost straight line only 1026m away but that's another story.
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules