Father's Day Golf
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

My dad and I went out to play some golf last week at Grand Cypress and I hadn't finished editing this one yet, so I figured it would be a nice little Father's Day gift. We shot most of it with the Osmo but used the Phantom for the intro and ending shots. Let me know what you think and hope you all have a Happy Father's Day!

2017-6-18
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the share. Been quite a few years since I last hit the links
2017-6-18
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Nice video
2017-6-18
Use props
cptmajestic1
lvl.1

United States

Well done and well edited....I like
2017-6-19
Use props
Blackbeagle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

You gave me a great idea. I've been wanting to see how I look swinging the club. That way I can see what the hell I'm doing wrong. I can let it hover behind me, overhead, and even in front of  me.
2017-6-19
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Blackbeagle Posted at 2017-6-19 13:19
You gave me a great idea. I've been wanting to see how I look swinging the club. That way I can see what the hell I'm doing wrong. I can let it hover behind me, overhead, and even in front of  me.

Haha yeah, not a bad idea. My dad and I also filmed each others swings with the Osmo while we were at the range. it's great to look at later because its so still and you can slow it down and see exactly what you're body is doing.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Fantastic job, it looked like a lot of fun.
2017-6-20
Use props
Uncle Stumpy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140315 ft
United States

I see you play the game of Oh S**t too.
Very very nice video. I have thought about doing this too BUT these things aren't exactly quiet.
Any other golfers complain that the noise was bothering them?
2017-6-20
Use props
Uncle Stumpy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140315 ft
United States

Blackbeagle Posted at 2017-6-19 13:19

I guarantee you WON'T be happy. I did it once and couldn't believe that my swing was that bad!
I shoot pretty well, but my swing sucks.... gets the job done but it is not pretty.
2017-6-20
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Uncle Stumpy Posted at 2017-6-20 20:46
I see you play the game of Oh S**t too.
Very very nice video. I have thought about doing this too BUT these things aren't exactly quiet.
Any other golfers complain that the noise was bothering them?

Yeah it is a bit noisy, but I've actually brought it out before when my dad and his group were playing and all the other guys thought it was awesome and actually wanted me to fly it, so thankfully I got the completely opposite reaction there
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules