986 2 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I'm finally planning on switching from an Android phone to an iPhone tomorrow and my Spark is supposed to arrive tomorrow as well! My concern is wanting to be able to use my iPhone with my Osmo as well as my Spark, but I don't think the GO 4 app supports the original Osmo... I don't have much experience using GO 4, so I might be completely wrong. I have been using the original GO app on android with my Osmo without any problems for the most part, but I'm guessing the IOS version of the app will allow me to do live stream with the Osmo, so I would love to be able to use my new iPhone for both the Osmo and the Spark, but I don't know if having both versions of the app on the same phone will cause any issues. I feel like I have heard of people having that problem in the past. To me, it seems like it shouldn't be an issues as long as both apps are not open at the same time, but again, I could be wrong.

Is anyone else in my same position where they want to use the same device for 2 different Dji products that require both versions of the app? Ex. Phantom 3 and Osmo+ or Osmo and Phantom 4 Pro.
2017-6-18
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

The answer is yes, you can install DJI GO and DJI GO 4 into same devices.
Osmo is not support DJI Go 4, you need to use DJI GO.
2017-6-18
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-6-18 22:56
I have Go & Go 4 installed on multiple devices.   It works fine...no issues.

Awesome, thanks!
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules