995 2 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Sorry if I post this into the wrong group.  But I really can't find the right one to post this.  I purchased Epson Moverio BT300 drone edition since April.  This BUG is here since purchased, and I did report this to Epson but few months after another firmware release not long ago, this bug is not fixed.  Even with the latest DJI Go 4 4.1 installed nothing solve.  I would like to know is this problem DJI has any intention to solve or left this as it is.  This bug is super disturbing!
The problem detail is when flight log sync press, somehow after this action the program will be messed!  The app will quit unexpectedly and even connect to drone, the video feed is delayed badly which hardly possible to fly and control.  But there is a work around for this bug.  After the flight log synced, uninstall the GO 4 app and remove all the DJI directories left in the BT300, and reinstall the Go 4 app again.  After DJI account login in, all will be back to normal again until you try to sync the flight log.  So keep repeat this process you can still use it but very annoying.

Is this bug so hard to fix?  Or neither DJI or Epson don't really care to fix it?  
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Since the Epson Moverio BT300 is a 3rd party product, there's minimal troubleshooting that can be provided. I do want to make sure I'm on the same page, though, when it comes to what you're experiencing. When you're trying to sync your flight logs, it causes errors and will not allow for you to complete the sync? Do you have any issues syncing the flight logs using a different mobile device, like your phone or a tablet, or does it happen on any platform if they were flights involving those glasses? It could be an issue where the glasses has trouble keeping a solid connection to the internet and, in turn, the server, but that would be speculation on my part.

As far as where to post this information, for future reference, you could have placed it in any general product section but then specify the Go app as the main product the thread is about.
2017-6-20
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-20 08:59
Since the Epson Moverio BT300 is a 3rd party product, there's minimal troubleshooting that can be provided. I do want to make sure I'm on the same page, though, when it comes to what you're experiencing. When you're trying to sync your flight logs, it causes errors and will not allow for you to complete the sync? Do you have any issues syncing the flight logs using a different mobile device, like your phone or a tablet, or does it happen on any platform if they were flights involving those glasses? It could be an issue where the glasses has trouble keeping a solid connection to the internet and, in turn, the server, but that would be speculation on my part.

As far as where to post this information, for future reference, you could have placed it in any general product section but then specify the Go app as the main product the thread is about.

Jamie

Thanks for your reply.  I am surprised you have not heard about this issue, it is well know problem of BT300 since Epson did the join promotion with DJI ain't various region.  And this error is caused due the flight log synchronization, so it normal user consider this has to do with DJI GO 4 app.

The flight log sync did not return error and finish successfully.  What went wrong is after synchronization the app start behave strangely as my mentioned symptoms.  I have done this so many times and 100% sure this has to do with the flight log synchronization.  I also own an iPhone and iPad but both did not return any error after sync with the same user account.  Please kindly advice is DJI go to follow this issue?  Or just kick the problem back to Epson.  Thanks.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules