2425 6 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans26e85764
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10125 ft
  • >>>
United States

We absolutely need the Gimbal Pitch Tracking as in the demo video.  Getting great video footage without being able to adjust the camera while flying is impossible.  Is this an issue for Android phones only? ... unless it's there in the app and I can't find how to enable it!
2017-6-20
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

I believe I read somewhere that it was a feature only available on iOS (iPhone/iPad).  If anyone knows different please correct me.
If you get a remote control there is a dial specfic to moving the gimbal up and down.
2017-6-20
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Hi guys, I have disappointing news for you that I already contacted the support team about this feature. They will send you a long auto-reply like below. So I guess if you want to have that feature, you gotta buy an iphone. I have a trick for you that if you disable the virtual stick on you screen, then touch 1 finger on the screen and hold, if you move your finger up and down, the camera will react accordingly. That's all for now with Android user.

"Thank you for contacting DJI technical support.
Since currently not all the mobile device sale on the market can fully compatible with DJI GO 4, please kindly consider to switch your mobile that mentioned on our recommendation list below.
Mobile App    DJI GO 4
Live View Quality    720p@30fps、1080p@30fps(Remote Controller)
720p@30fps(Wi-Fi)
720p@60fps、1080p@30fps(DJI Goggles)
Latency    160-170ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)
Required Operating Systems   
iOS 8.0 or later
Android 4.1.2 or later
Recommended Devices   
ios: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Android: Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, MI 3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20, Sony Xperia Z3, Smartisan T1.
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us."
2017-6-20
Use props
Riggz
lvl.2
Canada

damn i was wondering why i didn't have that option...good thing i also have an iphone...but i only have a iphone SE so it's so small
2017-6-20
Use props
SteelTallon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204094 ft
  • >>>
United States

I to was looking for this option.  I assumed it was IOS only.  I'm running a Nexus 6P
2017-6-20
Use props
fans867a95f3
New
Flight distance : 10302 ft
United States

I've been wondering about the same thing. I just got my DJI Spark recently and was looking for Gimbal Pitch Tracking icon as stated in the User Manual. But nada, it's nowhere to be found. I have an Android Phone (Note 4) and so I thought too maybe it's an iOS-exclusive feature. Apparently it is. That sucks.
2017-6-21
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378114 ft
Poland

Aha ... I did read the manual for the fifth time and didn't find the answer...
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules