How to change avatars??
2660 18 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray_Dunakin
Second Officer
United States

How do you change your avatar on this forum? For that matter, how do you find your forum profile to edit anything?
2017-6-20
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

When logged in, in the right upper corner you can find a button to your profile... change avatar under settings!
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Let us know if you're still having difficulties. If you don't see the change after you initially make it, you would need to log out and then back into the Forum account.
2017-6-21
Use props
Ray_Dunakin
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-21 14:22
Let us know if you're still having difficulties. If you don't see the change after you initially make it, you would need to log out and then back into the Forum account.

Thanks. I did find my user profile, but where it says, "Set My New Avatar," there is no way to upload a photo. Instead there is just a button that says, "Click to Use Flash."

2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Ray_Dunakin Posted at 2017-6-21 16:08
Thanks. I did find my user profile, but where it says, "Set My New Avatar," there is no way to upload a photo. Instead there is just a button that says, "Click to Use Flash."

It kind of looks like a video that wants to play, right? Go ahead and click on it, and you'll see the option to "browse" your computer for the image you want.
2017-6-21
Use props
Ray_Dunakin
Second Officer
United States

Got it, thanks!
2017-6-21
Use props
SN0WY3000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127740 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-21 14:22

how to rotate pic ?
2017-7-6
Use props
The Quadfather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439026 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-21 18:23
It kind of looks like a video that wants to play, right? Go ahead and click on it, and you'll see the option to "browse" your computer for the image you want.

iPad mini and iPhone shows this - how do I change my avatar?
IMG_0088.PNG
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Quadfather Posted at 2017-9-8 19:58
iPad mini and iPhone shows this - how do I change my avatar?

We have forwarded this issue to our system admin for assistance, will keep you updated, thanks for your patience.
2017-9-10
Use props
Nikp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Seychelles

Still no change here it seems
I tried changing my avatar , but it doesn’t work on iPad.
I also tried it in the DJI go4 app, but it doesn’t seem to be the same as on the forum...
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nikp Posted at 2018-1-19 04:04
Still no change here it seems  
I tried changing my avatar , but it doesn’t work on iPad.
I also tried it in the DJI go4 app, but it doesn’t seem to be the same as on the forum...

Nikp, it is recommended to change the Avatar via PC. Login your DJI Account and upload the photo again.
2018-1-19
Use props
Nikp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Seychelles

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 20:48
Nikp, it is recommended to change the Avatar via PC. Login your DJI Account and upload the photo again.

Yes, I figured.
Just wanted to remind you of this error.
I don’t have a pc available for a while now unfortunately.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nikp Posted at 2018-1-20 20:47
Yes, I figured.  
Just wanted to remind you of this error.
I don’t have a pc available for a while now unfortunately.

Thanks for your kind reminder. I'll also forward to the designated team and hopefully they will optimize this in the future.
2018-1-23
Use props
WhiteBlackGoose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344472 ft

Russia

Still does not work. No button. Firefox, Windows 10, msi
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WhiteBlackGoose Posted at 2-9 10:30
Still does not work. No button. Firefox, Windows 10, msi

Hi there, I have tried the Google Chrome Browser and it works fine, any chance to try another browser?
2019-2-9
Use props
WhiteBlackGoose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344472 ft

Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-9 18:16
Hi there, I have tried the Google Chrome Browser and it works fine, any chance to try another browser?

Fine, thx. It works on Chrome. DJI, why FLASH PLAYER???
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WhiteBlackGoose Posted at 2-15 22:38
Fine, thx. It works on Chrome. DJI, why FLASH PLAYER???

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, Flash Player needs to be enabled when changing the Avatar, thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-17
Use props
dylo
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 20:48

C'mon! You really want use flash plugin for changing avatar picture?.. The year is now 2019, flash is dying and people dosnt want use it anymore, or want to install it to their systems.

Fix this and change the thing to normal plugin free html5 stack. Ok this is just stupid
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dylo Posted at 3-10 16:48
C'mon! You really want use flash plugin for changing avatar picture?.. The year is now 2019, flash is dying and people dosnt want use it anymore, or want to install it to their systems.

Fix this and change the thing to normal plugin free html5 stack. Ok this is just stupid

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll forward to the technicians to review.
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules