By far the worst customer service experience ever
1107 5 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Motiontography
New

United States

I Paid $1300 for the CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes Activation Key,  did not get a code to activate in my email.
I've been doing these silly chat tech sessions and keep getting bounced around from department to department, every department saying it's not their responsibility, would not give me a phone number so I can talk to someone.
Every department saying sorry they can't help me and there's nothing they can do.
Most of the time they have no idea what I'm talking about, asking me random questions that has absolutely nothing to do with getting my activation key code.
I swear,  if I really didn't need to shoot in raw, I would tell them where to put it...

I've had bad service before with other companies but this is by far the worst

I just want what I paid for
CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes Activation Key $1300

2017-6-21
Use props
MarekP
New
United States

Unfortunately I had the same experience. Three phone calls, hours spent on the phone and no progress. Service Reps are completely incompetent, they do not understand the issue and continue to pass the buck to the next person. It is now over 3 weeks, I have no access to my drone and no solution in sight. DJI...it is a shame.
2017-6-21
Use props
kenavata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 742126 ft
United Kingdom

I've a similar problem, though I got the email and activation code, but no means of adding it via Assistant :-(. Waiting for an update ... the answer to every question appears to be 48hrs.

I wish DJI would add some transparency to the support process ... maybe a website were we could check standard stuff like, Time of Last Action, Which Team is actioning, expected Resolution time etc ... Probably save them a huge amount of time answering requests for status updates!

It's an amazing product, If only the support experience could match!

Do let us know if you manage to get it resolved ... and how ... Fingers crossed.

Ken
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you happen to have a ticket or case number regarding the correspondence you've had thus far? Was it with the DJI Support team (support.us@dji.com)  or was it with the Online Sales team (onlinesales@dji.com)? Did you ensure that you've checked both your Inbox and Spam for that activation code?
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

MarekP Posted at 2017-6-21 10:20
Unfortunately I had the same experience. Three phone calls, hours spent on the phone and no progress. Service Reps are completely incompetent, they do not understand the issue and continue to pass the buck to the next person. It is now over 3 weeks, I have no access to my drone and no solution in sight. DJI...it is a shame.

I have responded to you on your own thread.
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

kenavata Posted at 2017-6-21 10:19
I've a similar problem, though I got the email and activation code, but no means of adding it via Assistant :-(. Waiting for an update ... the answer to every question appears to be 48hrs.

I wish DJI would add some transparency to the support process ... maybe a website were we could check standard stuff like, Time of Last Action, Which Team is actioning, expected Resolution time etc ... Probably save them a huge amount of time answering requests for status updates!

I've responded on your own thread as well. Please reply to my post when you have the chance.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules