Controller Warranty replacement taking forever
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf33faee0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 215141 ft
United States

Ugg, waiting a month for a replacement controller and hasnt even been shipped.

My controller for my P3 4K died during its warranty period on May 22.  Refused to charge and when turned on would only blink one light and repeadtly beep. Had to call DJI 4 seperate times just to get them to send me a RMI number to ship it back to them, this cost a week just waiting to ship it.  Finally got my RMI and  shipped it back to them the same day and then waited.  On June 2nd they emailed me the problem was varified and they would send me a replacement in 5 to 7 business days.  Fast forward to June 21 and two phone calls later and the controller hasnt even been shipped.  

Each phone call I am told the contorller would ship the next day, or the case is being bumped to "priority status." Neither has happened.  I guess I would understand if it was going to be repaired and had to sit in repair que, but all they need to do is ship me a new one.  What is the hold up?

I wish DJI would fix their customer service.  They have a great product but a their serivce is defintely lacking.

Anyone else had these same issues?

2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I apologize for the long replacement time frame and unpleasant experience, can you please provide me the case number? I will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2017-6-21
Use props
fansf33faee0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 215141 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-21 18:07
I apologize for the long replacement time frame and unpleasant experience, can you please provide me the case number? I will look into it and help you get an update soon.

CAS-659384-J5J3C5

Thanks!
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf33faee0 Posted at 2017-6-22 12:31
CAS-659384-J5J3C5

Thanks!

I understand your frustration, the case has been escalated to appropriate team to speed up, we will have some one to contact you soon. Appreciate your patience.
Thank you for your feedback to customer service, we will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules