2027 14 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shamrock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1430 ft
Switzerland

Hi Team,

My new bought Mavic had a faulty gimbal/camera, filed a support request 3 weeks ago, send it back a week ago with the provided UPS return labels and it shows as arrived a week ago.

Can you update me and tell me when my new Mavic will be shipped to me? I essentially spend $1500 on a Mavic combo package a month ago and have no drone at the moment...

Support case#s: 577663, 568997, 568994

Thanks for your support.

2017-6-22
Use props
shamrock
lvl.1
Switzerland

extra support case#: CAS-697666-L4F4Z3
2017-6-22
Use props
shamrock
lvl.1
Switzerland

UPS tracking# with arrival proof:

1ZR54Y139150755215

https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTrack ... d=ct1_eml_Tracking#
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It usually takes 1-5 business day to unpack the package and record in our system, local repair team is working on it. We will send you email notification when it's done, appreciate your patience. If there is further questions, please keep us posted.
2017-6-22
Use props
shamrock
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thanks for the reply. It is not a repair, it is a return and replace as the Mavic never worked. I need a new Mavic by the end of next week as this already takes too long.
2017-6-22
Use props
shamrock
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Support,

I have read the service section of this forum and it makes me very unhappy. You seem to have quality control issues on your products and huge after sales service problems. 4 weeks ago I spend $1500 dollar on a product and currently I am left with nothing. My Mavic arrived a week ago in the Netherlands and sending me a replacement should not take that long.

I will be flying into the Netherlands at the end of next week anyway so will visit the service center in The Netherlands on the Monday or Tuesday after that. I always find face-to-face customer support works a lot better and faster. I prefer not to spend that time dealing with this but but I fear I will have no other option.

Please chase this replacement with the appropriate team and make them pick a new Mavic and ship it back to me by the end of this week.
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

shamrock Posted at 2017-6-22 22:52
Hi Support,

I have read the service section of this forum and it makes me very unhappy. You seem to have quality control issues on your products and huge after sales service problems. 4 weeks ago I spend $1500 dollar on a product and currently I am left with nothing. My Mavic arrived a week ago in the Netherlands and sending me a replacement should not take that long.

Shamrock, your case has been escalated to appropriate team to expedite the whole process, I'm sorry that the receiving may be delayed a little bit because of slight backlog, local repair team is working on it. Facility is not public to customers, please obtain assistance via phone, online chat, email or Forum, we will try our best to help with your issue, thank you for your understanding very much.
2017-6-22
Use props
shamrock
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Team, thank you for the service. Just received the email that my Mavic will be shipped in the next 2-5 business days. Will report back here when I get the tracking number.
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

shamrock Posted at 2017-6-23 12:25
Hi Team, thank you for the service. Just received the email that my Mavic will be shipped in the next 2-5 business days. Will report back here when I get the tracking number.

You are welcome, hope you can receive the tracking number soon, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-6-23
Use props
shamrock
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Team,

I have received the package. It's a replacement drone with another serial number.
* The camera housing and battery location has scratch marks - is this a used drone?

2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

shamrock Posted at 2017-6-30 02:45
Hi Team,

I have received the package. It's a replacement drone with another serial number.

Could you please provide some pictures about it?  Besides , is the drone working properly?
2017-6-30
Use props
shamrock
lvl.1
Switzerland

I have not had time to test it but will do so this weekend. The scratches are very minimal but I would like to know if this is a new drone or is it re-furbished? If the latter can you provide me with the history of the drone? How old is it and why was it returned/fixed?

Also, can you add the drone serial (08QDE2E01204D5) to my DJI care refresh I bought (1O64H5BZ9Q3XWGSV)? As my DJI care currently is connected to my old drone serial number.

Thanks again for following up.
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

shamrock Posted at 2017-7-3 10:39
I have not had time to test it but will do so this weekend. The scratches are very minimal but I would like to know if this is a new drone or is it re-furbished? If the latter can you provide me with the history of the drone? How old is it and why was it returned/fixed?

Also, can you add the drone serial (08QDE2E01204D5) to my DJI care refresh I bought (1O64H5BZ9Q3XWGSV)? As my DJI care currently is connected to my old drone serial number.

If the drone is unrepairable, local repair team will replace it. According to After-Sales Policy, replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. I'm really sorry that we cannot provide the history of the drone if it is a refurbished one.DJI care has been transferred by repair team, please check the status via the link below: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
If there is some scatches on the drone, would you happen to provide some pictures here?

replacement.png
2017-7-4
Use props
shamrock
lvl.1
Switzerland

Dear Support,

Thank you for the reply.
- I have tested the replacement Mavic Pro and I am happy to tell that the camera/gimbal issue has been resolved with this one. It flies and films perfectly.
- thank you for transferring my new Mavic serial number to my DJI care refresh, I have verified it is correct.

The scratches are minor and do not affect the Mavic so I'll accept them as is.

You can close this support case and thanks again for the service.

2017-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

shamrock Posted at 2017-7-9 04:17
Dear Support,

Thank you for the reply.

You are welcome. We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules