Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Toorboy Posted at 2017-6-27 09:56
thanks RedHot weve had crazy weather this year man high winds all the time
very unusual? Project H.A.A.R.P on overtime lol

These recent high winds and heavy storms aren't solely there, but are a world wide phenomenon.
The wind here last night was fierce, and the lightning storm, was lighting up the capital city like a midnight Sun.

We are having bright nights here now too. You can read a book at midnight.
Some new space condition going on.
No telling what they are dousing us all with, in them Chem' trails...

RedHotPoker
2017-6-27
Use props
Toorboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-6-27 11:43
Thiese recent high winds and heavy storms aren't solely there, but are a world wide phenomenon.
The wind here last night was fierce, and the lightning storm, was lighting up the capital city like a midnight Sun.

aye i Know your way gets it more rougher than here Redhot i was speaking with another
kiddie fae Canada on phantom pilots a while back i couldn't get over the winter conditions   
he was telling me about. aye we have the dreaded chem trails here to iv caught a good few
on time lapse. just round the road in rosyth dock yard they finished our new aircraft carryer
they had wait for low tide to get it under the forth bridges a couple of local guys wanted to fly to
it but i put them off as a frigate guarding her with military choppers a cruise ship slowed down so the
tourists could get snaps & got told to scram lol its heading to England to get finished off  
2017-6-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Toorboy Posted at 2017-6-28 09:41
aye i Know your way gets it more rougher than here Redhot i was speaking with another
kiddie fae Canada on phantom pilots a while back i couldn't get over the winter conditions   
he was telling me about. aye we have the dreaded chem trails here to iv caught a good few

I think it would have been great to catch some video of the aircraft carrier still in its infancy. But getting permission to fly near it, while in transport, may have been rather difficult to acquire.

Some of these recent heavy rain & hail storms appear to be man made, fabricated by seeding the clouds.
It's particularly odd, when it rains on one side of the city but not the other. Not sure why we are experiencing such powerful windstorms. The trees and ornamental plants are sure taking a brutal beating from it. I never saw so many large trees with branches torn off, or whole trees, broken and laying on the ground.

RedHotPoker
2017-6-28
Use props
Toorboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-6-28 10:59
I think it would have been great to catch some video of the aircraft carrier still in its infancy. But getting permission to fly near it, while in transport, may have been rather difficult to acquire.

Some of these recent heavy rain & hail storms appear to be man made, fabricated by seeding the clouds.

sounds bleek RedHot do ya get much damage in a year? we get it bad once or twice a year. iv watched a few youtube videos on weird weather & man made weather i remember once in the north of Scotland they got hail stones half the size of a golf balls they opened one up & you could see the rings like a tree
2017-6-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Toorboy Posted at 2017-6-29 08:54
sounds bleek RedHot do ya get much damage in a year? we get it bad once or twice a year. iv watched a few youtube videos on weird weather & man made weather i remember once in the north of Scotland they got hail stones half the size of a golf balls they opened one up & you could see the rings like a tree

Half a golf ball?  That's plenty big hail, but small peanuts. We have had hailstones here that were the size of softballs, (baseballs). You wouldn't go outside without wearing a batters helmet or construction hardhat. ;-)
We had what was referred to as Black Day in July, 25 years ago, when a tornado went on a rampage through Edmonton.
Damage, of property can often easily go into the million$ from an irregular heavy wind storm. Not unheard of.
I have no actual numbers for you, but I can tell you, it's not something to try calculating without a good calculator. Haha

Check this out from Monday here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ed ... ting-hail-1.4179438

RedHotPoker
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules