No camera image in the app
3475 8 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cubino
New
Russia

Hello. I have a serious problem. When connecting to the AC / RC (somewhere about 14/15 attempts) in the application there is no camera image. But RC is work fine. The app also works fine, you can take a picture or record a video and change the settings (for example, resolution).

I did linking RC....formatting sd card....installed firmware 1.5.7, 1.8.0, 1.9.2...reinstall dji go... instal lithi... It did not work for me:

As before I see either a gray screen

or "image transmission signal weak"

I expect that  the matter is in the wrong choice of the WIFI channel, because sometimes  the image works well (before restarting the RC):

Before the occurrence of the problem, I did not do anything ... hardware problem or software bug?

More screenshots:

Can anyone help me?

2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please take out the SD card , then restart the drone without the SD card, see if it works. Besides, what mobile device are you using, have you tried other mobile devices? If yes, how is it going?
2017-6-26
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

The latest screenshot is not typical for a P3S This is a pic about setting a stable channel like a P3A/P and in the status bar is the transmitter sett to HD and the P3S sends the pic in 720 px only via WIFI.
Stop the app and try to start it again as first step.
2017-6-26
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

are you sure you have the right dji go app.if its a standard you have to use the one before phantom 4 in the app store
2017-6-26
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Cubino has the 3.1.6,yesterday i had the same issue but as i shut down the app and started it again, the pic was shown up on the screen. The P3S has no lightning channels.
2017-6-26
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

If you look at the top right ... you see MTS RUS 4G ......

He has the phone connected to phone network - most likely with Data ON, while trying to fly the P3 ...

First thing to do is to enable FLIGHT MODE cutting ALL communications from the Phone. Then only enable WiFi .. so that the RC can connect without conflict to the phone.

Once that's done - then we can look at other reasons if it still doesn't work.

Nigel
2017-6-26
Use props
cubino
New
Russia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-26 02:24
Please take out the SD card , then restart the drone without the SD card, see if it works. Besides, what mobile device are you using, have you tried other mobile devices? If yes, how is it going?

No effect. I tried to do this earlier
2017-7-4
Use props
cubino
New
Russia

Peterx Posted at 2017-6-26 08:57
Cubino has the 3.1.6,yesterday i had the same issue but as i shut down the app and started it again, the pic was shown up on the screen. The P3S has no lightning channels.

no effect. I tried and stopped the application, delete the data, reinstall ...
2017-7-4
Use props
cubino
New
Russia

solentlife Posted at 2017-6-26 09:03
If you look at the top right ... you see MTS RUS 4G ......

He has the phone connected to phone network - most likely with Data ON, while trying to fly the P3 ...

MTS RUS 4G. It's just the name of the gsm network. For a year of using a phantom, this has never been a problem. However, I tried - no effect

In this regard, I think that the problem in RC

2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules