wrong email adress
1969 9 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dean - Bekaru T
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi, initially i had the problem that i could not log into skypixel on my devise - keeps giving message  "Please enter valid email address"
Then that problem seemed to resolve itself.
Since then i have reinstalled the djigo4 app and all updates - now i am getting the message again about valid email.
To be clear i only have one email - what i am entering is correct.
I can however log into skypixel on my laptop using the same email and get access to skypixel and my home page.
Please help with a solution for this problem.
Thanks
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please PM me the e-mail address and upload a screenshot about the error message here?
Besides, what mobile device you're using to login to skypixel? We'll check the situation and try to help you out.
2017-6-24
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Hi Natalia - thank you for getting back to me. The device i use is a 7" samsung galaxy Tab A6 - screenshot of the box attached. I have purchased this as an exclusively designated devise for my drone - Samsung galaxy TabA6 (SM-T285)I have tried to send a PM message but i could not find how to attach a screen shot image and then the page dissapeared on me. Will try to PM email again.
Samsung galaxy TabA6.png
2017-6-25
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Hi Natalia - here is a screenshot of my skypixel login fail - thanks, hope you are able to help, regards dean

Skypixel login fail.PNG
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-6-25 07:15
Hi Natalia - here is a screenshot of my skypixel login fail - thanks, hope you are able to help, regards dean

Sorry to have kept you waiting, we have checked the background data that your email address is effective, you may change another browser in tablet to have a try.
2017-6-27
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Thanks Mindy - i have now tried another browser on my devise and still give me email address error message.
Have done this now many times on 2 browsers chrome (which worked before, although at first it did not then somehow it just started working - now not anymore again.) and also on my devise app browser.
I can get into djiforum (with same login details) on my devise - just cant log into skypixel due to address error.
Any other suggestions..thanks for yr time and effort
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-6-27 11:26
Thanks Mindy - i have now tried another browser on my devise and still give me email address error message.
Have done this now many times on 2 browsers chrome (which worked before, although at first it did not then somehow it just started working - now not anymore again.) and also on my devise app browser.
I can get into djiforum (with same login details) on my devise - just cant log into skypixel due to address error.

That's odd, have you tried to clear the cache of your browser? We checked the background data, you have logged in Skypixel successfully recently, but I guess you logged in via laptop right? Please clear the cache to have a try.
2017-6-29
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Thanks for getting back - yes i am able to log into skypixel via my laptop but not via my devise.
I have cleared the cache in my browser on my devise and restated the devise and tried to log into skypixel on my devise - the same problem appears about invalid email address :-(
2017-6-29
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please remove the App, power cycle your device and then reinstall.  See if that helps.  Sync your flight logs first.
2017-6-29
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

Thanks Tahoe Ed - i am currently also trying to resolve the problem that i am not able to sync and do not want to loose my flight records before that problem is sorted out.  When i sync then it goes through the process 0-100% without issues and then tells me the flight records are synced - yet updated records to not reflect on my personal stats. Am trying to fix sync before i delete the app
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules