I Really Liked My Spark Until I Tried Sport Mode
1943 10 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnlandpix
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Now I really LOVE it.  I use my P4 for real estate photograpy.  I used it as a tool, a flying camera.  But wow, this little Spark is a real hot rod in Sport Mode. I haven't had so much fun with a toy in years.  It will serve as a backup for my P4. I am also surprised at the photos and videos.  How can such a small camera take such good video?  I hope everyone on the forum is as pleased as I am.
2017-6-25
Use props
onefourten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18330 ft
United Kingdom

I placed my order a few days ago. Fly More Combo. I'm super excited to receive it, I'm hoping that the few negative comments on here are a one off and I'm as happy with it as you are
2017-6-25
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
United States

It's only going to get better. The worst problem is signal issues which will be fixed by firmware or you end up moding the controller. Super excited as well. Get here sooner.
2017-6-25
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Sport mode is sick!  Zips across a football field in no time!  Funny to see it air brake, but the gimbal,stays pretty smooth   
2017-6-25
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Spark is rock solid,  Lot's of fun and you are right Sport mode is off the hook..

I am enjoying this tiny drone for sure

Rich
2017-6-25
Use props
MartinB3
lvl.1
United States

Just received an email from, "Amazon Marketplace Notification" saying:

> The following order(s) placed on 5/26/2017 with DJI Official Store., will be canceled if the order is not ship-confirmed by 7/2/2017.
> Merchant name: DJI Official Store.
> Name: DJI Spark Mini Drone Fly More Combo, Lava Red

It sounds like even Amazon is getting fed up with the delays from DJI.
2017-6-26
Use props
MartinB3
lvl.1
United States

Ignore my previous post -- apparently if you have more than one tab open, the forum can't figure out where your reply should go.
2017-6-26
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
United States

I received a similar notification. Although I emailed DJI and they assured me it would ship before then. They have until July 1st. So it should ship before this Friday.
2017-6-26
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

onefourten Posted at 2017-6-25 13:54
...I'm hoping that the few negative comments on here are a one off and I'm as happy with it as you are

Few people take the time to make a positive comment.  EVERYONE will go online to make a complaint.  This little guy isn't perfect, but he'll get better.
2017-6-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It's a real Pocket Rocket, everything ok with mine, would like gesture mode refined but I think it will come.
2017-6-26
Use props
Sparky Mike
lvl.2
United States

onefourten Posted at 2017-6-25 13:54
I placed my order a few days ago. Fly More Combo. I'm super excited to receive it, I'm hoping that the few negative comments on here are a one off and I'm as happy with it as you are

It's awesome. Love it more every time I go out with it.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules