Administrator - No Climb in Dronie Mode
1039 12 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3c3673db
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I have the same problem many people are stating.  In Dronie mode, the Spark moves backwards and records but does not climb.  The camera angle is set when you draw the box around the subject.  I takeoff and get the drone about 45 degree angle up to me.  I build the box around me, select Dronie, and hit GO.  It goes backwards okay.  It never climbs.  It is supposed to also travel the set distance and climb, then stop recording and return.  I set 20 meters by tapping Dronie icon twice (versus the 40 meter default)  and it went way past that, never climbing, never returning. This is about the eighth time this has happened...never has worked as advertised.  Administrator, you need to pass this up channel...there are a lot of us having this problem.  I sent an email and DJI response was to change SD card (I'm using a recommended one) and refresh the Spark firmware (which I've done several times).
2017-6-25
Use props
fans3c3673db
First Officer
United States

I don't know how an SD card can affect anything...there is not output from it and you can fly without one.
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue you're faced with, could you please export the data for analysis?
PS: To export the data, please download the Assistant 2 from DJI offcial Spark webiste, install it then connect your Spark to PC, run Assistant 2, click on "Black box" in the left side, you could save it to local, here is the picture for your reference: Spsrk data output.png
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please ensure the drone is flying more than 2 meters above the ground, then try the dronie Mode again, see if it works. If it is still the same, please export the black box data for further analysis, like Thor mentioned.
2017-6-25
Use props
fans3c3673db
First Officer
United States

Okay...now I have a WM100Export file on my computer...what do I do with it?
2017-6-26
Use props
fans3c3673db
First Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-25 22:50
Please ensure the drone is flying more than 2 meters above the ground, then try the dronie Mode again, see if it works. If it is still the same, please export the black box data for further analysis, like Thor mentioned.

The 45 degree angle I mention in the original text is an up angle so I easily have 2 meters of altitude.  I have downloaded from Black Box a file titled WM100Export of my most recent fail of Dronie mode.  What do I do with it?
2017-6-26
Use props
fans3c3673db
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-25 19:44
Sorry to hear about the issue you're faced with, could you please export the data for analysis?
PS: To export the data, please download the Assistant 2 from DJI offcial Spark webiste, install it then connect your Spark to PC, run Assistant 2, click on "Black box" in the left side, you could save it to local, here is the picture for your reference: [view_image]

Okay...now I have a WM100Export file on my computer...what do I do with it?
2017-6-26
Use props
fans3c3673db
First Officer
United States

The WM100Export is a folder...not a file.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans3c3673db Posted at 2017-6-26 05:19
The 45 degree angle I mention in the original text is an up angle so I easily have 2 meters of altitude.  I have downloaded from Black Box a file titled WM100Export of my most recent fail of Dronie mode.  What do I do with it?

Could you please upload it to the Dropbox, then send us a Dropdox link, so we can download it? Besides , if you could provide the flight data, so much the better. Thank you in advance! As for the flight data , please click on the Data Upload in DJI Assistant 2 , you could save it to local.
2017-6-26
Use props
fans3c3673db
First Officer
United States

I'm not real familiar with Dropbox.  I have an account and I have the zip folder WM100Export in my account.  When I click on share it asks me for an email address that I provide so someone (you) can access the zip folder via that email address.  Can you provide me with your email address?
2017-6-26
Use props
fans3c3673db
First Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-26 18:23
Could you please upload it to the Dropbox, then send us a Dropdox link, so we can download it? Besides , if you could provide the flight data, so much the better. Thank you in advance! As for the flight data , please click on the Data Upload in DJI Assistant 2 , you could save it to local.

See my reply to you...
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Could you please create a link, then send us the link? You can search online on how to uplaod files to Dropbox and share the link, there are lots of video tutorials. Besides, if you are not familliar with Dropbox, how about the Google drive? it is the same if you can share it via the Google drive.
2017-6-27
Use props
Tinch0
lvl.1
Argentina

I updated to the last version (27/07 update) and Im still having the same problem: Dronie mode wont climb (iphone SE user)
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules