iOS app looses video connection after 5 min.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d8bb159
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5751 ft
United States

Anyone else have this happen? DJI Go app running on iPad Air 2 with cell service will usually loose video connection to Phantom 3 Pro after about 5 minutes of flying. Connection seems to reset after 1 -2 min but its scary not having a video feed. Is this a P3P issue or the RC or ??

Suggestions?
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the experience with our product. When the image transmission lost, can you see other OSD info in APP? Like battery life, GPS, etc. You mean the camera will be restart ? Could you please help us to confirm that? And the camera settings in APP can be tried to reset.
Besides, please change another USB cable, and the PIN cable between the gimbal and aircraft body need to be double check, you can try to re-plug the cable.
2017-6-26
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I've learned if it's warmer than about 75 degrees the iPad will over heat and cause video issues...  You will get error messages that say no video but all the other data sometime will work.. I've proven this to myself by cooling my iPad during flight with the ac vent of my car and it will start working fine again til it over heats...  Most android tablets and phones are really bad with this...  They overheat much quicker on me than my iPad does....  We need a device that doesn't rely on passive cooling for the processors...
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules