A Warranty Claim - Feedback
798 5 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willhay555
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481755 ft
United Kingdom

I had my Mavic picked up on the 14th of June and it's back with me today.

That's absolutey superb.

One negative I do have though is that you really must do something about the packing of these units.

I could hear the inner box banging around in the outer box before I opened and worse still, the gimbal lock was secured in place but the camera was not locked in, the camera was just moving around freely.

In addition, when I took the mavic out of the box the clear cover was loose, presumably this had come loose during transport.

I've yet to test it as it only arrived late this afternoon but if you can't get this small thing right hen all of your good work in creating such a device, along with a superb turnaround time for warranty claims, is all going to be for nothing.

Oh, and my serial number is changed, do I need to do anything with DJI Care Refresh to have the new serial number recorded and the two weeks i've been without it extended?

Thanks.
2017-6-27
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

"Two weeks I've been without it extended"...LOL, good luck with that.
2017-6-27
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Contact Customer Service and explain your observations and concerns.
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are glad you got your drone back and apologize for the packaging, I will transfer your feedback to the supervisor and keep improving to make your experience with us better.
Please test the flight performance at your most convenience and don't hesitate to contact us if there is any problem.
For DJI Care Refresh, if the drone was replaced, the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred as well, but warranty period cannot be extended, we are so sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-6-27
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-27 20:04
We are glad you got your drone back and apologize for the packaging, I will transfer your feedback to the supervisor and keep improving to make your experience with us better.
Please test the flight performance at your most convenience and don't hesitate to contact us if there is any problem.
For DJI Care Refresh, if the drone was replaced, the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred as well, but warranty period cannot be extended, we are so sorry for the inconvenience.

"if the drone was replaced, the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred as  well, but warranty period cannot be extended"

I have seen stories of people who got their Mavic replaced and DJI Care refresh was extended for the period the drone was in warrenty repair.
But somehow that extention is only granted when you complain.
I think the English word for this is
"Arbitrariness".

This should be standard.
2017-6-27
Use props
willhay555
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481755 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-27 20:04

Okay, no problem, thanks Mindy.
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules