Matrice 100 Powers down just after power up
582 2 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NAPSTR
New

New Zealand

Hi When flying yesterday I had a series of batteries 1 fully charged and two at around 75% just after putting the sticks into the corner to power up - the matrice powered straight back down - what is this?
How do I avoid it happenig?
Is it a temperature thing as I did a number of flights back to back and after a 15 - 20 min wait and shutdown it all worked fine again?
It didn't seem to affect things as if I was quick at advancing the throttle it would take off and perform normally.
After the initial occurence I moved flying site so had everything powered off for 5 mins and it still did it to the next battery.

Thanks for the advice

2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you happen to have a short video of how it behaves? Is everything updated firmware wise? Did you assemble the M100 yourself, or did you buy the pre-assembled "farmers kit version" from the website?
2017-6-28
Use props
NAPSTR
New

New Zealand

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-28 17:25
Do you happen to have a short video of how it behaves? Is everything updated firmware wise? Did you assemble the M100 yourself, or did you buy the pre-assembled "farmers kit version" from the website?

Hi thanks for the answer - no video unfortunately.
Matrice was purchased assembled and has done around 15 hours flying previously with around 2 hours the previous day and 30 min prior to the issue surfacing.
It says firmware is the latest version in DJI Go.
After the issue and the 15 - 20 min off time I did another 30 min flying with no issues.
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules