Osmo+ Video ''RECORD BUTTON'' not working
3697 3 2017-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BEARMOOD
New

Belgium

Hello all,

I bought an Osmo+ and i used it, pretty cool BUT big issue for me...

All buttons on the handle are working EXEPT the one I want to use the more often : RED RECORD BUTTON !
Here is a video of the exact problem :
Almost one year that the issue exist, so I hope there is a solution
I looked after ways to resolve the probleme by myself, but...well...nothing.

I made wifi reset on my phone and on the osmo, and checked all the software updates,
And it's still not working.

Thanks for your help !
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the experience with our product, have you tried to force the firmware to be updated again? During this process, you can test if Record button works: Download the firmware to SD card. Before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, then pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the right LED blinks red and green. The OSMO will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.
Please let me know if this way will make Osmo to refresh its firmware, thank you.
2017-7-6
Use props
djiuser_eeISWj57ebNx
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem and I just bought my DJI osmo 6 last week..how disappointing…hopefully there is a fix
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_eeISWj57ebNx Posted at 7-26 19:53
I have the same problem and I just bought my DJI osmo 6 last week..how disappointing…hopefully there is a fix

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please follow the troubleshooting steps that DJI Mindy provide above and see if the issue persists? Please let us know if you still experience the issue for us to help you further. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules